My Very first grow 12/12 Mango

damn man looking good i cant believe this is the first time i have bin on your thread all this time we bin talking in the suggestions thread and i never seen the link for you thread till today!! any ways good work man im liking the hydro bucket thats nice.
i want a lady bud!!
no prob dude, thanks for checking it out, yea i had it kind of rough in my first attempt, the first crop only produced one female but hey, i'm chopping her down hopefully in 3 weeks and can enjoy some medicine! i've been without for a few days now, and also broke so next dose is Lucy!
some close up hi-res shots of lucy's cola and one of her bud sites, i'm starting to see trichomes now!!!! btw she first showed sex day 24 she's on day 40
lucy01.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/lucy01.jpg
only problem i'm having so far with lucy is that some of her pistils are starting to turn amber already and she's getting trichomes but not much in the form of bud development. I also noticed in alot of other threads that people have their lights placed horizontally as opposed to vertically like mine and i'm wondering if that has something to do with it, or if maybe it's just the strain? or maybe i'm just being impatient and I should just wait a few more weeks and see what she looks like then? lol any takers?:ganjamon:
lucy02.jpg

Thanks Dutch, Pan,
I'm looking to redo the lights in my cabinet the end of this week, and by friday I should have some mylar for my walls too. It's about time to start fattening those budz up!!!, hey does anyone know about sea tea? or something like that it's supposed to help beef up the buds??

hey last grow i did was a 12/12 outdoor winter grow with a couple kc brains mango seeds and a white widow

ill show u pics if u want

that mango crystaled up like a mother was beautiful and very stinky sweet smelling, i had pistils turning amber the whole way through but was still some amazing smoke... i wouldnt worry

although the white widow didnt turn out great, didnt really give them enough nutes and the pot was too small with all 3 stuffed in it, i was just screwing around seeing what would happen if i started them in the winter, it was before i found these forums and before i knew you could 12/12

but now i finally got my last white widow seed back that came from a nug of the best white widow i have ever encountered. i am saving it for some foxfarm ocean forest and the HPS light and when i can dedicate both the 100w CFLs to her as a mother and her clones!

hey last grow i did was a 12/12 outdoor winter grow with a couple kc brains mango seeds and a white widow

ill show u pics if u want

that mango crystaled up like a mother was beautiful and very stinky sweet smelling, i had pistils turning amber the whole way through but was still some amazing smoke... i wouldnt worry

although the white widow didnt turn out great, didnt really give them enough nutes and the pot was too small with all 3 stuffed in it, i was just screwing around seeing what would happen if i started them in the winter, it was before i found these forums and before i knew you could 12/12

but now i finally got my last white widow seed back that came from a nug of the best white widow i have ever encountered. i am saving it for some foxfarm ocean forest and the HPS light and when i can dedicate both the 100w CFLs to her as a mother and her clones!

good to know rc51, it does have a stinky sweet smell to it, I get home and it's like a mixture of roadkill and a piney melony kind of smell, it's weird, all i know is the bud it came from was pretty kill tho so i'm excited! and yea i'd deff love to see those pics!:thanks::ganjamon:

I found a ladybug on her today!!! no clue where it came from but oh well, not spider mites on my plants!!

I think ladybugs eat spider mites lol. Aphids too.

i'm chopping her down hopefully in 3 weeks and can enjoy some medicine! i've been without for a few days now, and also broke so next dose is Lucy!
some close up hi-res shots of lucy's cola and one of her bud sites, i'm starting to see trichomes now!!!! btw she first showed sex day 24 she's on day 40
lucy01.jpg
only problem i'm having so far with lucy is that some of her pistils are starting to turn amber already and she's getting trichomes but not much in the form of bud development.

Might be more like five weeks?

haha lol, I was typing in a rush, I'm happy i've got my lady bug, that way I don't have mites, and i know Lucy wont' be ready But i'm gonna need her lights for the new crop thats coming up now, they're vegging in the new box i built under 24hrs of light, and i'm hoping to move them to the flowering box in another two weeks, they're 5-7 days old now.

Back
Top Bottom