My Very first grow 12/12 Mango

Thanks fluro, dutch, really appreciate the encouraging words, I know it hasn't been that long, not even 50 days from seed yet, but hey, i'm excited lol

Ok slight update, my third attempt at cloning has not faired so well, I'm pretty positive i'm doing everything right, and I've reread Racefans post on how to clone a million times, so I've concluded it either a must be the materials i'm using or b must be the strain. I don't think it's b, cuz this plant has bent to my will the whole grow, why stop now ??! lol and I think it's because i'm using shultz rooting hormone powder (home depot purchasse) i might have to go to the hydro store for the gel. Pics of the new batch coming up later today!

Pericodaking I use both I dip the clone in the gel and use the powder in the nutes I feed my clones.:cool:
I get very good clone rates.:grinjoint:

Pan4

ok i'm deff going to get the gel, is there anything else i'm missing here pan? I make the 45 degree cut from the mom, i make a second 45 degree cut on the clone under water, trim off the lower leaves so it won't transpire as much, i dip it the hormone powder stick it in the medium, and sprits a humidity dome, leave it on and leave the lights on 24/7 immediately after cloning. I thought the new one would make it, it looked so good and healthy and then the two little leaves that were on it started to droop evenutally fell and it started to wither.
soo confused right now, I must learn how to clone bc I don't intend on growing from seed in the future, as i'd like to always have guranteed females.

I thought the new one would make it, it looked so good and healthy and then the two little leaves that were on it started to droop evenutally fell and it started to wither.
soo confused right now, I must learn how to clone bc I don't intend on growing from seed in the future, as i'd like to always have guranteed females.

You may need to trim the leaves up a bit more. They will droop. Don't panic just yet. ;-)

Ok, so i'm definitely not giving up on this, just not in my nature to take no for an answer. so tomorrow i will be getting the hormone gel, and yes, I WILL BE SMOKING FOR GRADUATION, i've been without for a few days now, but amen for parents and older siblings who granted me my wish of $$$$$$$ for my college graduation gift. ok so now on to the good stuff, it's picture time, i've got the regular cell phone 3.2mp pix and the high res 10mp as well. tons of Lucy shots and the new sprouts are growing up so fast i can't believe it. genetics really do play a role, the new strains are growing much faster than the bagseed did.
My fav. plant of all, in the hydro bucket is fairing quite well, i only have one issue, lol the roots are in the water now and are loving it, but as she grows i need to lower the water, i used zip ties, hmmmmm. lol we'll figure it out later
Heeeeeere's Lucy! a couple of close ups of the top cola, and the two lower bud sites
IMG00554-20090520-1308.jpg

IMG00572-20090520-1437.jpg

my boy and I have this final tomorrow night y despues hace tiempo celebrar!!!!!!!
IMG00567-20090520-1311.jpg

some real nice shots of lucy and the rest of the gang, now named cob-cameron, chrytal - anastacia, papaya - penelope, new purple power - zoe, and bubblelicious - rebeckah
rsz_dscn0338.jpg

rsz_dscn0325.jpg

rsz_dscn0321.jpg

rsz_dscn0328.jpg

california orange bud, (just hoping to have half the success ms. fox did)
rsz_dscn0336.jpg

rsz_dscn0341.jpg

zoey (npp)
rsz_dscn0339.jpg

penny
rsz_dscn0342.jpg

annie
rsz_dscn0343.jpg

my grow room, a little messy, but it works lol
rsz_dscn0346.jpg

thank you all for stopping by!

For all those following this Journal, Soniq has helped me a great deal in organizing it and putting everything together for me, so the current grow with the NPP , Bubblelicious and Cali-Obud are in my second grow journal, so you can just click that link , my third journal started as well and i'll have pics up in that one after work today

Congrats on graduating, too. I think as a gang of stoners, we should all give pause to celebrate one of "Ours" reaching for loftier goals ie; graduating college with some sort of stability, rather than just aspiring to make that next rainbow gathering. Lol. May your Life be Blessed and your squinting view of the future stay bright, my friend.

Aww, Thanx Janx, I appreciate it man,, and also I've got an interview on Monday so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!...time to go get some flush asap!

Aww, Thanx Janx, I appreciate it man,, and also I've got an interview on Monday so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!...time to go get some flush asap!

Yeah, Janx's post was awesome :)

Btw...have you considered substituting? Or have you had good luck with the flush in the past? They won't watch you for a pre-employment screening...

Yeah, Janx's post was awesome :)

Btw...have you considered substituting? Or have you had good luck with the flush in the past? They won't watch you for a pre-employment screening...

My major is Public Accounting, and i'm going back in sept. for my masters. I've always used subs, but nowadays i don't know anyone that doesn't smoke lol!

Back
Top Bottom