MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

Re: Autos Narco Purp & Blue Mystic - Mystery Photo - LED - Soil Indoor - Redemption G

I vote for keeping it! I was sad to see you ditch the last one. All info is helpful info, for future growers.
If you are not happy with the title, may I suggest asking MOD to change it for you?
Either way, you won't shake yeatster off your tail, I'm in it for the long haul MzSiroz.

Re: Autos Narco Purp & Blue Mystic - Mystery Photo - LED - Soil Indoor - Redemption G

I'd suggest asking a mod to change the title (report your first post and ask in the report) to something like "MzSiroz's Bubblelicious Redemption Grow", and changing your signature.

But you know me, I'm picky. :)

Subbed. When I added 4ft tubes to my space it helped a great deal. I too use what I can afford, and build. A cheap 2 bulb t8 shop light works wonders for vegging for me. 24 bucks for fixture and bulbs from local hardware store. Goodluck. Curious to see some autos in a budget cfl grow, I'm wanting to try some auto flowering strains.

What's going on here, MzSiroz?
I expected to see wee ones...

IMG_20160215_144408265.jpg

Edit: oh SNAP!!! I just reread other post. You didn't pull the trigger yet!!!
Better get going if you wanna play date, hahaha.
Peace

HAHA Yeatster! I am actually here to do my first update. The bubblelicious was planted straight from seed to soil and TODAY she poked her head through! Here's my darling. Sorry about the blur, I couldn't keep my hands from shaking.

BB158.jpg

Awesome!!!
I thought I was gonna be alone on this one. Apparently you are ahead of me, sweeeeet!

I will be expecting a wee appearance in my box tomorrow.

This time you are going to be rewarded handsomely. You have the yeatsters word of guarantification. (I just made that word up, sounded cool in my head)

Thanks you guys! Seeing you all's messages really encourages me and lifts my spirits. I truly believe I will make it to harvest time. @Yeatster I make up words all the time guarant........yeah what you said sounds like a good word to me. @RTK I have high hopes they will develop like they are supposed to this time. I'm gonna wait and see before I give her a name. @nugwrasslin thanks coming by. Hope you will stick around!

Day 2 update.

Well, I've decided to give an update because my little darling opened herself up overnight. I am so proud of her. Previously, with the inefficient lighting, it took a couple days for the little babies to open up and there was a lot of stretching. So, this is truly encouraging that I am on the right path.

Stats

Temp: 78F
Humidity: 67%
I adjusted the water mister I have to spray in a stream. I then sprayed 50ml of water around the seedling. Doing this created very thin holes which I think will allow oxygen to also be available to the plant. I adjusted the water mister back to a spray and moistened the outer edges of the top soil. My goal is for the roots to spread out. before going down.

Without further ado, here is a pic. I think she loves takin pics cuz she was ready.
BB237.jpg

Day 2 update.

Well, I've decided to give an update because my little darling opened herself up overnight. I am so proud of her. Previously, with the inefficient lighting, it took a couple days for the little babies to open up and there was a lot of stretching. So, this is truly encouraging that I am on the right path.

Stats

Temp: 78F
Humidity: 67%
I adjusted the water mister I have to spray in a stream. I then sprayed 50ml of water around the seedling. Doing this created very thin holes which I think will allow oxygen to also be available to the plant. I adjusted the water mister back to a spray and moistened the outer edges of the top soil. My goal is for the roots to spread out. before going down.

Without further ado, here is a pic. I think she loves takin pics cuz she was ready.
BB237.jpg

I read alot of what Atrain had to say about autos, and have implimented many of his techniques.
In regards to watering seedlings. From memory, he starts off with 250ml, watering slowly, straight down, allowing the tap root to search the bottom, rather than spreading out up top. This method made sense to me, as the bottom of your pot has holes, allowing oxygen to the roots. Also, creating a solid anchor, if you will.
I really feel uncomfortable giving advice, being a rookie myself but, I am a decent researcher and believe this to be the best method.
Hopefully someone with more experience will correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, out of curiosity, did you get an LED or is it the cfl setup still?

On another note, I'm still anxiously awaiting the birth of the newest additions to my familia. I expect tonight, or in the am. The top soil has lots of buoyancy.
Peace

Edit: I forgot to mention how lovely she looks. Marvelous!

I read alot of what Atrain had to say about autos, and have implimented many of his techniques.
In regards to watering seedlings. From memory, he starts off with 250ml, watering slowly, straight down, allowing the tap root to search the bottom, rather than spreading out up top. This method made sense to me, as the bottom of your pot has holes, allowing oxygen to the roots. Also, creating a solid anchor, if you will.
I really feel uncomfortable giving advice, being a rookie myself but, I am a decent researcher and believe this to be the best method.
Hopefully someone with more experience will correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, out of curiosity, did you get an LED or is it the cfl setup still?

On another note, I'm still anxiously awaiting the birth of the newest additions to my familia. I expect tonight, or in the am. The top soil has lots of buoyancy.
Peace

Edit: I forgot to mention how lovely she looks. Marvelous!

For lighting I have (2) 40W 2700k 500 lumens (look at me sounding like I know what I'm talking about). I also am using the LED's I had for side lighting. As the plant grows, I will add additional CFL's. As far as the watering, I think I may have to more research as far as watering seedlings goes. I am very nervous about watering. I'll go scrummage through Atrain's journals and see what he says. Thank for the info though, By the way, I am using fabric pots so there are no holes the eye can see.

If I actually paid attention to what's going on around me, I wouldn't be late to all the parties.. But now that I've found a good one.. I'm just going to hang out here for a while. I'm looking forward to seeing these girls blow your socks off :) Looks like a good start so far

Back
Top Bottom