N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Spoiler alert in that link!
Don’t know how I didn’t notice that was a link lol.

Will check it out when I’m back home and on wifi again, no wifi at the construction site :rolleyes: lol.

Update for Planet Of The Grapes Day 9 of flower.

Things are going well and these plants are really growing quickly! They have stretched a fair mount already, 2 of them are about 35 inches from the soil to their tops. The 3rd is stretching a quite a bit more then the others and sits around 38 inches in height.

The tall lady definitely has a different growth pattern compared to her sister’s with her nodes being more spaced out while the other 2 have stayed more compact.

Starting to see a bit of flower development but it’s still pretty early on.

To finish things off I got my seed order today from my 420 sale shopping.

I ordered Solfire Gardens Paradiso and Bloom Seed Co Fried Strawberries!
I’ve never grown either of these breeders gear before but I’ve seen some good things about them on some other social media platforms.

Got a couple of freebies thrown in as well
A 11 testers (regular seeds) from Bloom Seed Co.
and Garlic Breath 2.0 from Fenne Genetics.

Wasn’t expecting freebies so it was a nice bonus! Probably won’t grow out the reg seeds I’m not brave enough for that but the Garlic Breath sounds intriguing!

That’s all for now, happy growing everyone!

They're looking really happy, N!

We happen to be in the same boat. One of the three I've got going stretched way above the rest too! :Rasta:

Garlic Breath? Is that the desired result from smoking it? :)

Amazing beauties N! Not a single leaf out of place.
Thanks Shed, so far so good. I just recently switched them over to their flower feed, still using Flora Flex but this time I’m trying out a new supplement that Flora Flex released a few months back called bulky b. It’s a early to mid flower booster so we will see if I notice any difference.
And nice score on the new beans
Ya I thought so, been wanting to try some Bloom beans, the 420 sale made them a bit more reasonably priced.
Garlic Breath what could be bad!
The smell!
They're looking really happy, N!
Thank you GDB
We happen to be in the same boat. One of the three I've got going stretched way above the rest too! :Rasta:
I don’t know how but it seems to happen to me on almost every grow! Wish these ladies would behave and stay the same lol
Garlic Breath? Is that the desired result from smoking it? :)
I really hope not lol.

Your grapes plants are looking quite lovely.
Thanks Hh, so far so good! Starting to get a lovely smell, can’t describe it at the moment me and the Fam are all dealing with colds right now hopefully my sniffer starts working better soon.

I was just about to ask for a reminder on the nutes
Here ya go!

I’m using Flora Flex nutrients it’s a 4 part powered nute for flowering and a 2 part powered nutes for veg.

The base for the for flower is B1 and B2.

Add B1 first let it dissolve, I wait about 20 mins then add B2.

Then I add Bulky B, first time using this stuff it’s a newer product. It’s your early to mid flower PK booster.

Then in the last couple of weeks I use Full Tilt and drop the Bulky B.

Here is the feed chart they provide.

I don’t run my plants at the 3.0 Ec they recommend, I have them an Ec of 2.6. They seem happy with that. I would only use the 3.0 Ec if I was running a Ppfd greater then 1000 with C02. I’m running a PPFD of around 900 so 2.6 Ec suites my plants just fine.

It’s a fairly cheap system to run, I buy the 1 lbs bags of each part and that usually lasts a grow and a half, going by memory I think each bag costs about $20.

It’s a fairly cheap system to run, I buy the 1 lbs bags of each part and that usually lasts a grow and a half, going by memory I think each bag costs about $20.
I count 5 bags for the bloom stage unless you're not using the Bloom Foliar. Am I correct that that adds up to either $120 or $140 for a grow and a half?

If that seems a "fairly cheap" system to run, then I'd like to offer you the latest version of the GDBCloner® at the special N420 price of 3 easy payments of $19.95! :laughtwo:

I count 5 bags for the bloom stage unless you're not using the Bloom Foliar. Am I correct that that adds up to either $120 or $140 for a grow and a half?

If that seems a "fairly cheap" system to run, then I'd like to offer you the latest version of the GDBCloner® at the special N420 price of 3 easy payments of $19.95! :laughtwo:
Hey GDB, it’s 4 bags total for flower I don’t use the Bloom Foliar. By my math ( not my strong subject) it’s $20 per bag that’s $ 80 for a grow and a half. You use very little of the Bulky B and the full tilt so it goes a lot further then the base B1 and B2, so it’s probably even cheaper but I haven’t done the math on that.

I’m comparing it to Advanced Nutrients that I used to use that had multiple bottles and was a lot more expensive and way more time consuming to use.

I also have tried Mega Crop in the past while very cheap I wasn’t a fan of the results particularly in flower but that’s just me. I found getting the proper ratios very difficult with everything mixed in one bag with the balls. I know they have changed the formula but that was my experience.

I don’t know 3 easy payments of 19.95 for your lovely cloners sounds pretty good to me lol… so how about that raise we talked about lol.

Hey GDB, it’s 4 bags total for flower I don’t use the Bloom Foliar. By my math ( not my strong subject) it’s $20 per bag that’s $ 80 for a grow and a half. You use very little of the Bulky B and the full tilt so it goes a lot further then the base B1 and B2, so it’s probably even cheaper but I haven’t done the math on that.

I’m comparing it to Advanced Nutrients that I used to use that had multiple bottles and was a lot more expensive and way more time consuming to use.

I also have tried Mega Crop in the past while very cheap I wasn’t a fan of the results particularly in flower but that’s just me. I found getting the proper ratios very difficult with everything mixed in one bag with the balls. I know they have changed the formula but that was my experience.

I don’t know 3 easy payments of 19.95 for your lovely cloners sounds pretty good to me lol… so how about that raise we talked about lol.
Nothing personal N. I think most nutrients are over-priced. MC is by far the best price-wise, if you can get it to work!

But when I see some folks on here growing nice plants using such nutrients as potatoes, rice, sticks, compost and moldy leaves I think, "Most of us are being taken for a ride."

I don't know. I guess its all relative. And each person is going to get the stuff that makes them happy and that they find easy to use, regardless of the cost.

I can't offer you a raise at the moment. That was conditioned on your sale of a cloner, not your purchase of one. However, I will amend my offer to you to include Free Shipping! :Rasta:

Nothing personal N. I think most nutrients are over-priced. MC is by far the best price-wise, if you can get it to work!

But when I see some folks on here growing nice plants using such nutrients as potatoes, rice, sticks, compost and moldy leaves I think, "Most of us are being taken for a ride."

I don't know. I guess its all relative. And each person is going to get the stuff that makes them happy and that they find easy to use, regardless of the cost.

I can't offer you a raise at the moment. That was conditioned on your sale of a cloner, not your purchase of one. However, I will amend my offer to you to include Free Shipping! :Rasta:
No offence taken at all my friend, just explaining my thought process, sometimes I don’t do the best job in my journal of explaining my process of my grows so that’s the reason for the Flora Flex post.

I wish I could do a simple grow of just water inputs with all the goodness mixed into the soil. I’m nervous about having the right amount of organics in the soil and have them available at the right time to keep the plants happy, I stick with the synthetics because if the plant needs something that it’s missing I can just up my feed or add an additional input for a couple of waterings and it’s available to the plant immediately.

Ok fine no raise lol but free shipping sounds pretty great just remember I live in Canada lol.

Update for Planet Of The Grapes Day 15 of flower.

Not a whole lot to report, it seems like the 3 girls have slowed down on their stretching and are now more focused on building flowers. The budsites have become a lot more developed since the last update and I’m not raising the lights almost daily like I had been up until now. I’m actually quite happy the stretch has slowed because I only have about 8 inches left until the lights are raised as high as they will go.

Today I will be getting the garage cleaned up ( where the tent is set up) to make room to set up my auto watering system again. We are going on another 5 day camping trip in a couple of weeks. I want to get it set up on a timer to come on for a minute every other day to keep them happy while I’m gone and need to make sure it’s all running smoothly before I abandon the ladies again… the plant ones lol.

Nice N420!

They look like sentries standing guard in of those pics! Love the way they kind of stayed "in touch" with each others growth. :Rasta:

Nice N420!

They look like sentries standing guard in of those pics! Love the way they kind of stayed "in touch" with each others growth. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB, I thought side view pic turned out well, I usually don’t take pics like that because I don’t have a lot of room to manoeuvre around the tent so getting far enough back to get a pic like that can be a bit of a challenge lol.
Fantabulous! I have no doubt they won't miss you a bit. :)
Thank you Shed! Got things rearranged in the garage to make room for the res and got the pumps and stuff cleaned up.
I have actually only used the water system on one run, it worked well but I went back to hand watering because it was what I was used too…old habits die hard lol. It will be nice to set it up again so I don’t have to worry about keeping the plants watered while I’m away.

Thanks GDB, I thought side view pic turned out well, I usually don’t take pics like that because I don’t have a lot of room to manoeuvre around the tent so getting far enough back to get a pic like that can be a bit of a challenge lol.

Thank you Shed! Got things rearranged in the garage to make room for the res and got the pumps and stuff cleaned up.
I have actually only used the water system on one run, it worked well but I went back to hand watering because it was what I was used too…old habits die hard lol. It will be nice to set it up again so I don’t have to worry about keeping the plants watered while I’m away.
Well absolutely everything is different and new in this grow.

Tent
Lights
Nutes
Method of delivery
Lack of Barbies

Back
Top Bottom