N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Nice trim N420. They look awesome. How long you plan on Vegging?
Thanks bro. I'm thinking probably another 3 weeks. My plans have changed with the bug issues in the flower tent. Will probably transplant the Gz in the next week or so and get them in the 4x4 tent. Once they get there roots nice and established in the new pots will probably flip them.

Thanks shed I didn't end up getting the mite rid it's not available in Canada. Will hit them with the Castile soap. I think their days indoor are numbered lol.

Happy Saturday 420 fam. I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. My wife is at work today so I'm holding down the fort at home. My oldest daughter has her best friend over for a sleepover for tonight so I got 3 girls running around here this afternoon just watching them is making me tired but at least they are entertaining each other so I get a bit of a break.... kinda lol.

We have some final weights for the Orange Sherbert.
Had 5 plants in the 4x4 tent .4 in 5 gallon pots and one in a 3 gallon pot. They started under the 315 cmh then I added the hlg 260 around week 5 of flower.

Final Weight 485 grams
17 ounces.
I didn't include any of the buds I lost to bud rot I ended up just tossing them out.

Overall I'm very happy with the results it's the most I have ever pulled out of the 4x4. I didn't get even close to a gram per watt but I got some good quality smoke that should keep my wife and I busy for quite awhile.

Beautiful!

Very nice nugs @N420 . going to be some great smoke.
17ozs wow. I bet you're tired from trimming. That's a good problem to have.lol..
Congrats on your harvest brother
Thanks Sparkey It took a bit to harvest it was stretched over a week could only do it a couple of hours a night after we got the little one's to bed. It doesn't help my youngest likes to come out of her room every 2 mins makes it hard to get anywhere lol. Happy with the smoke have sampled some of it and it's quite strong love the look of the bright orange pistols against the buds. Should keep me stocked for a while.

Gorilla Zkittlez update

Things have gone well after the trim they have grown back quite a few leaves since having them removed. I'm starting to see the structure I'm looking for the lower smaller growth that was hidden under the fans is reaching up to the top of the canopy filling in the middle of the plant with the larger mains on the outside. By my count I have about 20 growth tips at the top of each plant and the plants are wider then they are tall and are now wall to wall in the tent. I am still making slight adjustments with the ties every few days. Kind of a wait and see at the moment when I will be transplanting them when they go through their water in 2 days I will be transplanting them into their final 5 gallon pots.

Keep it green everyone;)

Just getting into your journal, that orange sherbert looks great!
Healthy looking grow!
What are your thoughts on the mammoth 4X4X6? I'm actually thinking of picking up a mammoth classic of that size this week!
Sturdy construction, no light leaks? I like the wide open door it has showing in the website pictures.

Great numbers and excellent trim job on those nugs. :thumb:

The up-and-comers are coming up well!
Thanks Shed! I can thank Mrs. N for the trim job she is much better at it then I am. Pretty happy with the Gz the lst seems to be going well I'm glad I started it earlier this time with the hope it stays even when I flip to flower.

Just getting into your journal, that orange sherbert looks great!
Healthy looking grow!
What are your thoughts on the mammoth 4X4X6? I'm actually thinking of picking up a mammoth classic of that size this week!
Sturdy construction, no light leaks? I like the wide open door it has showing in the website pictures.
Glad you stopped by Canuckush. I really like my mammoth 4x4. I have the mammoth 120 pro 4 exshaust ports at the top of the tent and 2 intake ports at the bottom and also has side doors. No light leaks and good zippers All metal poles with plastic connectors so it's quite sturdy.I also have a mammoth 3x3 classic it is 3x3x5 also a good tent but find it a little short and only has one intake port and one exhaust port but otherwise a great tent. Orange Sherbert is a great strain in fact all the Barney's strains I have tried so far are winners in my opinion and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Glad you stopped by Canuckush. I really like my mammoth 4x4. I have the mammoth 120 pro 4 exshaust ports at the top of the tent and 2 intake ports at the bottom and also has side doors. No light leaks and good zippers All metal poles with plastic connectors so it's quite sturdy.I also have a mammoth 3x3 classic it is 3x3x5 also a good tent but find it a little short and only has one intake port and one exhaust port but otherwise a great tent. Orange Sherbert is a great strain in fact all the Barney's strains I have tried so far are winners in my opinion and you can't go wrong with any of them.
Alright, thanks for the tent info, well see by tomorrow I just may have that classic in the back of my truck to bring home!

Happy growing!

I love new grow stuff @Canuckush I spend alot of time and money at my local hydro shop lol. Hey I had a question for you on Dwc is there a rule of thumb as far as the amount of air an air pump should put out for Dwc? Going crazy trying figure everything out for it.

I love new grow stuff @Canuckush I spend alot of time and money at my local hydro shop lol. Hey I had a question for you on Dwc is there a rule of thumb as far as the amount of air an air pump should put out for Dwc? Going crazy trying figure everything out for it.
I'm sure there is such a rule of thumb but I figure that dwc is based on the bubble action why not just go big, but big enough for your own set up, whether stealth or not, some want maintain the noise level some don't have to worry about it. The one I bought is rated for a 150 litre res and pumps 85L/h. I'm just using it in a 18 litre or 5 gallon bucket.
A couple of rules of thumb I've read are 1 watt per gallon and 100gph per bucket. So based on that my pump may struggle a bit once the root mass develops, if that happens I can upgrade fairly quickly, I shall find out once I get to that point.

Perfect that's what I was looking for. I think you are right the more air the better to keep those roots oxygenated. I do have my eye on a Gh air pump it's a little more then I was planning to spend but I think it will pay off in the long run. Speaking of expensive I can't believe the cost of a black 5 gallon bucket $10 from the grow shop is the best price I can find they are even more online. I checked the home improvement stores but none of their buckets are light proof I held them up to the light and could see light coming through.

Back
Top Bottom