N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

And don't sweat the 50% RH. It's a good spot if you need to balance the heat and moisture. RH is probably higher at the leaves anyway because of the proximity to the DWC.

Nice root!
Thanks Shed I am going to put my cmh light in the tent once they get a little bigger and they can handle the intensity it will raise my temps a little more right now I'm at 66 degrees in the tent with the led and the 200 watt heater.

Hey @MrSauga @InTheShed I've noticed some darker green leaves on the Gz when I opened the tent tonight no clawing and just the start of nute burn. I've been feeding at 7.5g/4l. Wondering if I should just step the food back just a bit on the next watering or go in with just a plain watering the next time they need water. It's only effecting 2 plants at the moment.

Seems like the safe bet to me! I'd go to 6.5 and see how they respond. 7.5g/4l is pretty high.
I have been a little aggressive with the feed chasing a k deficiency and the plants have handled the higher feed until now. Ok I will drop it down to 6.5 on the next watering. Thanks for the advice.

Little Gz update tonight not a whole lot to report other then the smell has really come on in the last few days and she absolutely stinks! Opening the tent is like a punch in the face and she smells really dank and quite sweet all at the same time. Like I mentioned above I was a little heavy handed with the MC dosage but was trying to get the K deficiency under control and was having some of the lowest leaves yellowing and falling off that has stopped now and has been replaced with some dark leaves on them but after some advice from Shed I have gone down to 6.5g/4l and I'm thinking that should get them on the right track again.

Next up the hydro girls. Things are going well with them I did a res change last night not that I think they needed it necessarily but I have read it's good idea to change the res once a week. I gave them the same feeding from the last res change seni grow a+b @ 1ml per liter but also added voodoo juice at full strength to give the roots a little boost. 3 of the 4 plants now have roots in the buckets with the final one about to drop a root into the res soon. One thing I have noticed is the buckets that have the most roots the ph has risen since yesterday it started at 5.8 and is now 6.2 not sure if I should be trying to get it down again or leaving it to do it's thing for a few more days.

Yup drop it back down, 6.2 should be the ceiling. My understanding is that you want the ph to drift up a little and the ppm to drop, it means they are feeding.

Roots...root. LOL!

All looks great N. Keep up the good work!
Thanks shed I'm enjoying the Dwc so far don't have to worry about watering so that's a nice change bit more work having to keep on top of the ph but so far a couple of drops of ph down gets it in the proper range. Gotta say with the Mega Crop this has been the easiest flower run so far and I'm liking what I'm seeing as far as the bud development.

Yup drop it back down, 6.2 should be the ceiling. My understanding is that you want the ph to drift up a little and the ppm to drop, it means they are feeding.
Thanks for that Canuk wasn't quite sure how far I should let it rise but that has cleared it up. They are not really dropping the ppm at this point but they are pretty small still.

Love opening the tent , especially when it smacks you in the face. Looking impressive N .. buds filling in nicely and the frost mmmmm delish. I was responding last night , but I had a Beverly and she tucked me in. Have a great day. Ps when you popping the black sugar.

Love opening the tent , especially when it smacks you in the face. Looking impressive N .. buds filling in nicely and the frost mmmmm delish. I was responding last night , but I had a Beverly and she tucked me in. Have a great day. Ps when you popping the black sugar.
Ya buddy the Gz is a nice strain definitely tops in the frost and smell department compared to the other strains I've run definitely gets a recommendation from me as long as you don't mind dealing with some floppy branches lol. I seen a pic of Beverly before that is one lady that will definitely deliver a knockout blow lol. Gonna drop the black sugar as soon as the Gz is harvested which is looking like the first week in January.

Had a couple of Dwc questions. The plants kinda have a light green color and I think they need a bit of extra food is there any issue adding a bit more food directly to the bucket?

I have noticed the roots in 2 of the buckets have a slightly brown look to them they don't smell at all so I don't think it's root rot. I think it might be algae would covering the top of the net pot take it away ?I added advanced nutrients senziym to the res tonight as well advanced nutrients pirana I'm hoping it gets rid of the brown stuff.

Back
Top Bottom