N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Going good gunz N!
Nice surgery on the plugs.
Cheers Lowie. First time starting seeds in the rooter's have tried peat pellets once but didn't have a very good results. I like the Rapid Rooter's though they don't retain much water so it's been good. Probably jumped the gun with the surgery but it ended up ok just didn't want to lose the seed cause I didn't really have any backups for that strain. Gz should be a frost factory looking forward to when she gets a little further into flower.

How are your temps running now with the heat and control stuff going now?
Things have been doing pretty well at lights out I'm sitting at 65 degrees the little heater and controller are working well together. I just checked my temps now with lights on and its sitting at 73. Temps have dropped here quite a bit recently but I'm pretty happy with were things are.

Anyone know the best way to prep hydroton? I know your supposed to rinse it but should you soak it as well?
I just rinsed mine.

Things have been doing pretty well at lights out I'm sitting at 65 degrees the little heater and controller are working well together. I just checked my temps now with lights on and its sitting at 73. Temps have dropped here quite a bit recently but I'm pretty happy with were things are.

Excellent. Glad things are doing well! I put a double controller on mine. I have the little one set at 68, and the other one set at 76. The 76 one runs during the day, and a timer turns it on/off about 15 minutes before/after the light cycle. That means the little one never kicks on during the day, but will overnight.

I hadn't seen anyone do that before (doesn't mean they haven't, just sayin) but it made sense to me really. One less thing to mess with. :D

Anyone know the best way to prep hydroton? I know your supposed to rinse it but should you soak it as well?

Like CK, I just wash mine for the most part. If it's a reuse, I'll maybe add a little H2O2 into the wash just to be on the safe side.

Excellent. Glad things are doing well! I put a double controller on mine. I have the little one set at 68, and the other one set at 76. The 76 one runs during the day, and a timer turns it on/off about 15 minutes before/after the light cycle. That means the little one never kicks on during the day, but will overnight.

I hadn't seen anyone do that before (doesn't mean they haven't, just sayin) but it made sense to me really. One less thing to mess with. :D

Like CK, I just wash mine for the most part. If it's a reuse, I'll maybe add a little H2O2 into the wash just to be on the safe side.
Thanks multi may do that today but feeling under the weather so we will see what I get up to. Thinking I will fill the net pots with the hydroton then rinse it a few times until it runs clear.

Hey 420 got a quick update this morning the Gz 25 days since the flip and is just chugging along and is really starting to pack on the frost I think this is the strain that has been the most covered in thricomes this early I hope it keeps it up. The smell is starting to come on now and at this point it smells sweeter then I was expecting I thought it would have a more potent smell but there is still lots of time left. I did a defoilation to them over the last few days the light is getting deeper into them now should have little to no larf because of the second round of lollipoping and now with the defoil those buds have no where to hide.

Thanks Vg. Doing better today the biggest issue I've had with the cold is I have asthma and it makes it hard to breathe when my chest gets congested so I haven't been smoking to much but my chest feels more clear today so I'm pretty happy about that. Hope your well Vg.

Looking excellent!

What kind of cam are you using?
Appreciate it Multi! The camera is a Nikon DSLR that we've had for a few years bought it for my wife as a Christmas gift a few years back but we haven't used it to much I've been messing around with it to take pics of the grow alot to learn about using it that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom