N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

The Promix girls are coming along nicely and I'm reminded how little work Promix is compared to Dwc. Just water when the pot is light that's it. I've pretty much ignored these plants and they still seem happy. They are a fair bit smaller then their Dwc sisters as to be expected but I am loving the simplicity. They are just kicking over to flower now.

Pineapple Express

Purple Lemonade

Purple Punch

Bluedreamatic

The platform has worked out good stacking 2 elevators on a saucer was not stable at all and I was worried she would fall over! You can probably tell from the pic the platform is still a bit short I like your suggestion about the 2x2 on it's end may have to make a few alterations.

Thank you Hh! It's a piece of one of those closet cubes that we actually used to make our Guinea pig cage. We had a few extra so I zip tied it to the center pole. It works pretty good but when the fan oscillates it moves it back and forth, I've since added a piece of wood through the grate and against the back wall of the tent to keep it from moving around but need to figure out something a bit more permanent.
I've had my eye on this
GGT_GEARBOARD_PNG_6c5786c3-59e1-49c8-9c35-3e1a6f75a177_grande.png

They call it a Gorilla Gear Board and it attaches to the tent poles top and bottom.

Now that’s freakin cool right there.

I made something similar out of peg board, but it’s outside the tent. Hang all kinds of shit from it. Power strips, controllers, a storage bin shelf thingy. Handy as hell. Having one inside would be great.

Now that’s freakin cool right there.

I made something similar out of peg board, but it’s outside the tent. Hang all kinds of shit from it. Power strips, controllers, a storage bin shelf thingy. Handy as hell. Having one inside would be great.
The guy at the grow shop told me about them, they are not to bad price wise they are about $80 Canadian. They have a few different sizes of grates just gotta figure out which one will work.The grow shop doesn't stock them but they can order them in. I would be really handy I have my controllers and other stuff hanging from the ceiling, this thing would tidy everything up and make the fan way more secure.

Hey everyone, was down in the tent doing my nightly checks and took a few pics.
Promix Girls
Dwc Girls

All the Girls Together

The Promix girls have started their stretch and have filled the space between them and the Dwc ladies, I'm pretty happy with how the canopy is looking and I feel like I'm making good use of the tent space. I've built a couple more of the plywood and 2x4 plant stands to give a lift to a few of the shorter girls.

A few flowering shots from around the tent.

Thanks Penny appreciate it buddy. I'm thinking about adding nutes for my top up water for the Purple Punch. She is draining the entire bucket completely everyday and I'm having to change her bucket every couple of days because the ec is getting to low after filling it twice. Should I top up with full strength nutes or do like a half or 1/4 of full strength.

I’d go with reduced nutes and change it often. I’d be afraid of burning them up.
Thanks Penny, I'll give the reduced nutes a shot. She is drinking so fast it's crazy she completely drains her bucket in 12 hrs!

She needs a recirculating DWC with a big rez.
Ya your right Penny, I've been thinking I would like to try setting up an RDWC will make it less work then having to swap buckets out constantly. I want something cost effective the pre made one's are pretty expensive but I'm not exactly sure how to set one up myself.

Ya your right Penny, I've been thinking I would like to try setting up an RDWC will make it less work then having to swap buckets out constantly. I want something cost effective the pre made one's are pretty expensive but I'm not exactly sure how to set one up myself.

I’ll send you a pm after bit with some build info.

How many sites are you looking to do?

Some great stuff going on N420. Those Promix girls are pretty! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom