Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hi NaturalSpirit, thanks for sharing the feedback with us! :thanks:Your plants looks super cool under it,.:D :D :D Hope they like it!
And also congrats on the new home! I hope one day I could afford a house here, the price in China is super expensive, many spent a whole life cannot afford one. :green_heart:

Goooood monday friends and fam,

As most of you know today is the final conversation before i hear if i get the house. Therefore i had to make alot of preparations. Can you imagine a manager comming over at your place to see if you should be the new guy in that home? Well it stessed me out big time!

Today i woke up before 12 again(This is a BIG thing for me) so i had time to prepare. Besides me realising i had to move the plants, there was not much going on in the beginning besides slurping my coffee and look to my wall lol. And then the doorbell ringed... It took me about 0,7 seconds to realise it was probably the Mars light:yahoo:

What a timing @SmokeSara, and if the dutch post were faster i would have had it friday. Amazing!

So after opening it up a spark light my brain and off i went. Former ms spirit happens to be a great friend still and i talked to her about putting the plants there for a day. Without decent lights or blurple the entire attic would be coloured so it would not be a stealth solution for sure. Dank gosh the Mars light came in and its bright white so its perfect for now and the new home!

I'll stop finding more words to explain what i did... take a look:battingeyelashes:

First the package arrived...(Really? yeah really lol)

Then i took it to the attic of former ms spirit and carefully started to hang it on the ceiling...

Ofcourse it looked awesome but what is a perfect light without some perfect company ?

The light is bright, no question about that... But a small thing like the mounting system is so nice and its real easy to adjust light height now!

if you pull the small black part it release and pulling the rope makes it go up. If the pic isnt clear i can show you guys on a vid later on :)

And last but maybe most important... how do you block your grow operation from beeing seen? well put a ton of laundry in front of it and use blankets saying you already started packing lol.

Since i have 2 more hours to spend i probably gonna sit and be nervous till the conversation is over. Fingers crossed cause today is D-day:Namaste:
Nice and intense light Ns

Can’t wait to see what you do with her bro ✊

Hi NaturalSpirit, thanks for sharing the feedback with us! :thanks:Your plants looks super cool under it,.:D:D:D Hope they like it!
And also congrats on the new home! I hope one day I could afford a house here, the price in China is super expensive, many spent a whole life cannot afford one. :green_heart:

High Sarah! welcome back to the forum we missed you :Namaste:

The plants were really happy with it for sure! to bad it was temporary hehe. The new home is a rental for sure. its wheelchair friendly and therefore i got it. The time i had money is already some years ago ;)

Strangely i experienced its better to live in a small house you love then a big house alone! in Bulgaria i had 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 2 parking places and nobody to share it with.

In the end this house will be happy and bright with the mars lights:yahoo:

Just a drive-by.....

Heya NW, how are you today?

Nice and intense light Ns

Can’t wait to see what you do with her bro ✊

Thnx bro! You need a little patience till i builded my new box in the new house. This light has to be stalled a few months as it wont fit my boxes now:laughtwo:

Hmm no way around it I assume
?

Well there are always ways to bend the reality. It just doenst make sense to hang a loose light in my bathroom or so cause I have to start packing my stuff Hehe.

Its ok tough. 1,5 years ago I started with these real cheap led bulbs. Now I dont know Where to put them all lol!

The roots of the clones This morning... it seems I wont be out of euphoria anytime soon :yahoo:

So the base of the riots are about 2-4 inches away from the water line buddy?

Then the air pushes through the tube and releases air in water res creating bubbles and then those bubbles splash up on base of the stem where the roots are coming Ns ?

What is your ph at. For res bud? Any idea what your temps are like in water ?

So the base of the riots are about 2-4 inches away from the water line buddy?

Then the air pushes through the tube and releases air in water res creating bubbles and then those bubbles splash up on base of the stem where the roots are coming Ns ?

What is your ph at. For res bud? Any idea what your temps are like in water ?

Moooorning mister Joe!

The question for myself was Where to put the stems. So one was “way to short” one “way to long” and Two in the middle... it turns out they just do fine wherever you put them imo.

Because the water splashed to the girls but there is alot of air floating true the water, you wont get alge or rotten parts like with just a glass of water. The ph is 7-ish from the tap. Ever since I dont worrie about ph anymore all my girls are really happy and healthy. I guess Lemon concentrare or anything like it works true so when you get the ph right It might drop or go Up when you dont watch.

Organic is my way ^^

Ok Ive out the meattemp thing in the water and it says 23-24 celcius (about 74 farenheit) and Its cooler then I Normally run my veg box. It seems to do better then the 26-27 celcius I Normally run it.

Let me know If you like Some more info, Lets clone our buds off!!!! :high-five::goof:

UPDATE :party:

So this morning it was time to work with the girls. Besides two new grafts i have been busy with the others girls to.

The quad girl Euphopria was tied to her new home. Its absolutely not in the middle and its a mystery why tbh hehe. Defoil was needed to so she looks skinny again for now.

Then i took one of the older clones and after some cuttings for grafting i prepared her for CS treatment and then "brushed it on"with a cottontip. brenches, new growth... i tried to cover it all.

Let's hope we receive some wonderfull pollen soon so we can jump in the seed making part again:snowboating:

There was one cutting i had no plan for. So she was pushed in a rockwool cube to see how fast that would go. It's my biggest clone so far so i have no clue what will happen...

As off today it's time to focus on the move. That means go true all my stuff, throw away what i havent used last 1-2 years and pack all the rest.

It might happen that i will update a little less, tough i still have my 4g so i will be online daily.

Enjoy your weekend everyone:Namaste:

Good day to you all!

Because the realisation kicked in yesterday while packing... i had to do more.. take some pics, work with the girls and somehow the garden is my safezone. When i feel overwhelmed, and it happens alot with these stress moments, its a matter of spending time with the girls :party:

So the brooky is doing great! i'm proud to say this is my biggest and best autoflower so far and i could not be more happy. She hit week 7 yesterday so after this week she should be ready and looking at her trich's she will be. YAY

The little CBD seed making thing is about to get form as i treat the cbd with cs the last 2 days. I expect her to become a nice pollen factory hehe.

The Clones that will be taking the lovely pollen will also be CBD Euphoria so i got the strain with me that my dad picked out for me. It so happens to be a lovely smoke, great effect, intense smells and a wonderfull girl to grow. So i make sure to have lots of seeds in the future ^^

The roots today

Almost ready for a lovely new home so i can prepare them for the seed process:yahoo:

Gooood evening y’all

A little late update. Just cut down the brooklyn sunrise auto and man She smells good! I just cut her and hang her upside down including the leafs. This is another way of curing I am exploring here. My plan is 1 or Two days upside down and then in the cardboard. The moisty-Est part should be vaporized by then. In the cardboard for a few days and then in the jars they go to cure even more carefull.

The colour under her skin suprised me big time!!

When I prepare her for the cardboard there Will be more pics Ofcourse :cheer:

Wow, those brooklyn buds are gorgeous! :thumb:

Wow, those brooklyn buds are gorgeous! :thumb:

Well Thank you beez! I Did my best to take care of her :meditate:

56 days...that's a fast auto! Too bad it didn't like the humidity in my area.

It was because of the “She likes it dry” tip that i got her so big for Sure. Isnt there anything you can do to lower the humidity?

Nice job NS!! Another lot of meds is always good

Thnx DM! It was time for Some new brooklyn for Sure. I loved the precious smoke and This girl is bigger, smells more and has more frost. Cant wait to try her out :cheer::snowboating::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom