Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Beauty stuff bro! I hope my vault stuff comes today so I can get going with you!

Any Canadians get there’s yet?

Wooooo, that shirt looks very handsome :)

Have to say I am really happy with It! When you have them to we can pop them together :slide:

Pic time :cheer:

It was to long ago that I’d show the girls together... the auto’s are kinda there but I just leave them be.

The rest is in the new medium and doing awesome! It feels like I just locked in Everything I needed to grow This sunrise auto:slide:

So here we go, @Van Stank @Ms Stank @newty I am really proud at you girls(sorry van) for sticking with me till i Could take good care of ya lol.

Kinda funny that Newty and ms stank are both Sativa dominant but show indica leafs. Probably the stunning because of wrong medium, but who knows What Will Come out now!

Enjoy your day peeps, we have around 30 celcius today so summer is here hehe

How Could I forget... Yesterday I took Some clones of my fruit tree’s to test the bubbler. I dont want to screw Up clones from my Sweet girls lol!

There is Pruim, BlackBerry, pear and a climbing rose clone in there.

So far they look healthy!

Awesome stuff and beautiful clones:)

Sorry guys, looks like newty is in it to win it;)

Those plants are healthy and thriving, great job on the fix!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Thnx sis! Now I have to think about topping now or later... and fingers crossed the bubbler works first attempt:adore:

How Could I forget... Yesterday I took Some clones of my fruit tree’s to test the bubbler. I dont want to screw Up clones from my Sweet girls lol!

There is Pruim, BlackBerry, pear and a climbing rose clone in there.

So far they look healthy!
Nice NS, Ms Stank brought some some Lilac that she wanted to try to clone since she loves the smell. Its been in the clone tent for about a week now. No roots yet. Hoping it works!

Nice NS, Ms Stank brought some some Lilac that she wanted to try to clone since she loves the smell. Its been in the clone tent for about a week now. No roots yet. Hoping it works!

Have patience my friend, it Will happen :) Maybe Some more If they are Woody.

FIM is good too! :)

#newtyscissorhands

I actually Did fim on both of them so fingers crossed What Will happen ^^

Your girls are looking fabulous! I'm thrilled for you, NS! I hope Ms Spirit is doing well and hope you both had a great weekend!

Well Thank you ms stank! Ms spirit is doing better then expected and the weekend was Nice and chill(and a little to hot but Hey beats winter!!)

My wife just brought some lilac in the house for aroma oh my unlimited supply every year .

The brooklyn sunrise auto had just been put in soil. Since the new seedling soil I dont use the paper towel method anymore.. the seeds are a lighter high within 3 days, including the day I put them in soil. Cant wait for This one to show us her genetics:slide:
Have a great night y’all!

morning mr/ms.NS, and how are we on this fine morning. So excited to watch the Brooklyn Sunrise and Smeegs got in also by the skin on a fishiesis tail. Have a wonderful day and relax and have fun and I hope ms.Spirit is doing well......:love:

Thnx smeegs, it was a relaxed day. The friend that got Some ATF seeds brought back the Two plants “Hans” and “Wietje” they are wonderfull ATF girls and i’ll upload a pic later. Besides the drop off in @Ms Spirit garden, we had a good time and a lot of talk. He was really impressed by my knowledge so far:yahoo:

Hey is ms spirit on the go now and running a journal yet ? What’s up natural spirit :passitleft:

Well She Did got Two ATF girls today, but i’m Not Sure If She Will run a journal. For now She reads the Posts and is focussing a lot on her recovery. Who knows What the future brings. She always loved gardening...:high-five::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom