Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Thnx smeegs, it was a relaxed day. The friend that got Some ATF seeds brought back the Two plants “Hans” and “Wietje” they are wonderfull ATF girls and i’ll upload a pic later. Besides the drop off in @Ms Spirit garden, we had a good time and a lot of talk. He was really impressed by my knowledge so far:yahoo:

Well She Did got Two ATF girls today, but i’m Not Sure If She Will run a journal. For now She reads the Posts and is focussing a lot on her recovery. Who knows What the future brings. She always loved gardening...:high-five::cheer:
Always rest of course :Namaste:
Does she medicate too NS ?

Goooood morning everybody!

I have to check the brooklyn auto journal soon. Had Some crazy days with a lot happening. Also me and ms spirit have the care of Two extra ATF baby’s at This point.
A friend of mine Could not keep them inside since his gf tought the smell was to much.

We adopted them and I have him Some edibles to try with his girl. Who knows She might Come around Hehe.

The buddy had to transport them in a plastic bin! Everything went ok and they are happy and steady now.

Lets see What they Will do. I might pollinate one of these in stead of the ones in my box...

Time for a decent pic update:cheer:

I tucked Some leafs of @newty and @Ms Stank. Then the 3 girls had Some water and a neem spray. It was the first neem spray and i dont understand Why i havent Done This earlyer. The gnat larva from @imtoasted made me realize we have to prevent. Anyway it woke me Up...

Less typing more pics..... right?:rofl:

They kust woke Up so the leafs look sleepy lol. They are playing to the light by now probably...

Have a great day peeps:Namaste:

Thnx guys! I am really happy with my new soil recipe so far:yahoo:

I wonder If I should cut one of the Two auto’s because they wont grow that much in that wrong soil... then I can transplant it early into the airpots... it does not have a great rootball yet so it might be less stressy for them? Anyone knows?

Had a pretty tough night pain-wise Yesterday so sorry for the short response. It really means like A LOT to me when you guys say that.

To step Up the game i had to do the one thing i hate... end a girl early...

But.... @imtoasted you made place for the brooklyn sunrise auto in that lovely home. The “old” auto was still in This terrible medium and now I have put the BRooklyn in the airpot after a decent neem wash of the pot Ofcourse.

And Ofcourse a mega harvest from toasty..

If you dont appreciate the small, you aint good enough for the big stuff right? This Will be ONE great smoke lol.

Because of This auto and the other i found the problem being the medium so Thanks for the lessons little toasty, i Will Enjoy smoking the lesson learned:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom