Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

re: Seymore Nuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 420W DIY COB

I am not shure how i will do it this time when i harvest the plants.

I usually trim only stuff without sugar on it, hang it a couple of days and then remove as much leaves i can get without breaking too much trichomes and hang it again.

I let the sugar on because i wash them to get cleaner concentrates from the trim before i hang em up to dry.

Just saying this i remember having about an ounce of sugartrim and small buds laying arround. Maybe i should get some clean butane tomorrow :)

My first journal What's That? - White Light - What Does It Do? - It Grows

Using that light My very first DIY COB fixture
Blast that trim to smithereens bro :D will probably do the same with my trim. I wanted to do dry trim, but just gonna wet trim as it seems more popular

First grow: Skoondawg's Soil - South African Bag Seed - HPS & CFL SCROG Cabinet 2016/17

re: Seymore Nuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 420W DIY COB

Love the DIY lights... any under-canopy shots to show the penetration?
Thank you VERY much. I am in love too. Thats all i have for now. I dont know exactly how strong i had the lights. These are almost 2 weeks old
420-magazine-mobile1658385817.jpg

420-magazine-mobile136187319.jpg

420-magazine-mobile844053546.jpg

I can take a shot without flash or other manipulations for you at full blast when i get back home in 2 hours

Well if that isn't a pretty green and flat canopy I don't know what is. Nice job
Yay, thank you. Just some air, fluffy soil, awesome lights and high hopes lol

Ah, ya, and some minor plant bondage on 2 of the clones :)

The big one got some more attention while it grew slowly in the living room under one 23W CFL for 3 month. When i put her under the COBs she exploded within days.

Holy shittymeatballstomywalls you are growing tree trunks over there I think I jizzed

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow
. its not that thick. Not even 2cm. But if you had seen it under the CFL, lol. There was a time the bottom was 5mm and the first internode almost 10mm. Looked like crap

These are from 11/27/16, about 4 weeks before they got a good light. They really did nothing for 2 weeks, then i gave them a foliage spray with a mild H2O2 solution. The next day i noticed she is working again. Maybe some infection i destroyed with the power of oxygen
420-magazine-mobile1685990051.jpg

420-magazine-mobile442675267.jpg

Thank you VERY much. I am in love too. Thats all i have for now. I dont know exactly how strong i had the lights. These are almost 2 weeks old
420-magazine-mobile1658385817.jpg

420-magazine-mobile136187319.jpg

420-magazine-mobile844053546.jpg

I can take a shot without flash or other manipulations for you at full blast when i get back home in 2 hours

Definitely looking for some under plant pics without any flash... no ambient room light... I want to see the LEDs full depth at whatever level you're at. I'm sure you're going to ramp it up at some point and I'll ask for the comparison then haha. No rush, just interested in a diy fixture for my space! I started up an led journal last month and I'm noticing I could benefit from something I set the dimensions of... check it out if you have a chance. I'm not sure of the clearance requirement for the cob style large LEDS

Definitely looking for some under plant pics without any flash... no ambient room light... I want to see the LEDs full depth at whatever level you're at. I'm sure you're going to ramp it up at some point and I'll ask for the comparison then haha. No rush, just interested in a diy fixture for my space! I started up an led journal last month and I'm noticing I could benefit from something I set the dimensions of... check it out if you have a chance. I'm not sure of the clearance requirement for the cob style large LEDS

Here is what i can offer you for today.
Lights are pulling 380W. Distance is 22inch

420-magazine-mobile935144201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile104094961.jpg

Pretty thick and tight canopy, wish i had more space
420-magazine-mobile305852241.jpg

Look at this Nebula beauty, picture as the S7 took it. No filters or something like that :)
420-magazine-mobile391429350.jpg

420-magazine-mobile204603829.jpg

Edit: Oopsy... 420 took down the quality lot :/

I have an s7 as well! Great pictures bud! I was looking for how quick the 'shade' took effect basically... how many layers they could penetrate before it wasn't optimal light. Thanks a ton. You're giving me a good idea of what I'm capable of in my space... I'm pulling 273 based off a kill-a-watt meter I borrowed. I don't have the depth of penetration you do... at all. I'm gonna look over your build thread, get a better idea of cost etc, and see what I can come up with for the future of my grow! Your girls look extremly happy with the light and the treatment you're giving, good shit!

I have an s7 as well! Great pictures bud! I was looking for how quick the 'shade' took effect basically... how many layers they could penetrate before it wasn't optimal light. Thanks a ton. You're giving me a good idea of what I'm capable of in my space... I'm pulling 273 based off a kill-a-watt meter I borrowed. I don't have the depth of penetration you do... at all. I'm gonna look over your build thread, get a better idea of cost etc, and see what I can come up with for the future of my grow! Your girls look extremly happy with the light and the treatment you're giving, good shit!
Thanks for your kind words. Gave me a nice boost and made me smile like the grinch.

What light are you using right now?

Hey 420 people .
What a day. My engine stopped in the middle of a dangerous corner this morning. Luckily someone came by within 2 minutes and pulled me back home. I hate fixing this car :)

Anyway, i looked through my pictures and i found something i want to show you. The first was 6 days ago, the second yesterday, so 5 days between the two. Unfortunatelly i saved a filter on it by accident, but you will see it.

420-magazine-mobile1001103351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile309002443.jpg

They keep filling up, they want to grow sideways not upwards. Not noticed changes withing the last 24 hours in height but the canopy keeps getting tighter and tighter. Maybe i have to remove all the ties. Its time to stretch girls. :)

This is how they looked like 10 days ago. So only 9 days between the second and the third.
Had the Atomicals on the right and 2 Nebula clones when the picture was taken. I removed the plant in the front on the left and threw in another AH i had in the living room. :)

At the moment i have 3 Clones of each strain that need to root, one Nebula in Airpot and another Nebula in a 3 inch wide and 4 foot deep transparent container i wrapped in a silver plastic bag for a little experiment. All in the living room waiting the sun and a 5 month veg outside. I will take a cpl of pictures of them soon

420-magazine-mobile941362215.jpg

The problem with these sissies is that they dont want to be defoliated. They always thank me with a few days doing almost nothing, even if i only remove a couple of leaves. Within the last 24 hours nothing happened. At least nothing on the budsites or any top growth. I really need to get a driver for my 730nm and 740nm diodes to exellerate the flowering.

Hopefully this evening i will be swooshed again when i open my wardrobe :) i was only be able to be with them a couple of minutes before lights out for the last 3 days...so this evening and/or tomorrow morning i will give them the time and love they need.

I guess they are thirsty too. Last feeding was on monday, but i let them dry out until the RH drops to bout 35 and the pots feel almost empty. They go nuts after a few dry days when i flush them with water and then add a strong and well oxygenated feed onto the wet roots.

Looking good.

I love scrog and can't see me ever changing that method with the space I have.

When I pulled my PKs there was literally a nugget growing almost on the dirt behind the base of a stock.

The light just keeps going with these cobs.

I also got far more weight then expected.

The nugs are so solid they weigh out nicely.

Looking forward to watching this grow.

I'm still tossing around the far red idea but yet to see anything that convinces me it is worth the money.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Subbed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Noticed that you had set up a grow journal when I saw you over at Mono's so came to have a look. Looking good and I'm subbed for the show, good luck! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom