New and in need of help

tteague75

420 Member
So i am ne to this thing of trying to grow my own . I have done pretty good so far but I have run in to an issue that I think has something to do with a nutrient deficiency but I am not sure how to correctly diagnose the issue. After taking a closer look there might be two different issues on two different plants. The first would be the yellowing of just the edge of the leaves. The other plant has these small rust colored spots on the fleshy parts of the leaves. I will post some pics and would really appreciate any suggestions.

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

Good morning, care to give any more information regarding your grow such as: medium, nutrients, watering schedule, lighting, etc..... With out these factors we can not accurately give you any help.

But if I had to go off words given and your pics....the rusting is usually a cal-mag issue... Sometimes one of the other but they are usually hand and hand.... The yellowing curling leaves look like two problems to me, low nitrogen levels causing the yellowing and the taco-ing is heat/ wind stress...

So i am ne to this thing of trying to grow my own . I have done pretty good so far but I have run in to an issue that I think has something to do with a nutrient deficiency but I am not sure how to correctly diagnose the issue. After taking a closer look there might be two different issues on two different plants. The first would be the yellowing of just the edge of the leaves. The other plant has these small rust colored spots on the fleshy parts of the leaves. I will post some pics and would really appreciate any suggestions.

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG
Hey @tteague75 welcome to 420magazine.
Hope you are well my friend.
Sorry about the garden.
Couple questions.
What is in your pots?
What are you feeding?
What ph?
What strength?
How often?

Stay safe
Bill284

Welcome to 420 Magazine @tteague75

It looks like you got your answer.
Not a big deal just make the adjustment.

Here are some helpful links to help you navigate the forum,

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Welcome to the 420 Magazine community forums! Our website is dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world. We are a mature, friendly community that appreciates your participation. To get started, we encourage you to visit our Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine forum...
www.420magazine.com

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest and win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

420 Contests

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Please give us more information as was requested above. Always beware that early diagnosis without all the facts is usually best taken with a grain of salt. For instance, there is no such thing as a cal-mag deficiency. A deficiency is one or the other, calcium or magnesium, and based on where the damage is showing, top middle or bottom, an accurate diagnosis can be made.
But problems have a cause, and just seeing that there is a problem with potassium for instance, doesn't necessarily mean that you are lacking potassium and that all you need to do is add this or that... maybe something is locking it out... maybe there is a pH problem... we need more info, and it is not doing you any favors for one of us to simply say "add more."
Work with us a bit, and let us try to collectively figure out what is going on. We are not in a race to see who can first get to the correct diagnosis and fix, we need to accurately analyze your situation and show you why it went wrong and how to fix it.

hmmm, kinda with everyone else on this. see possible early signs of a couple things, but without knowing more it's a bit of a dart toss. i wouldn't want a guess to throw you in the wrong direction.

if going grain of salt ... :p

At a glance a dose of PK/CaMg might help

if everything else is balanced i'd go here.
it kinda looks a touch high in n to me, but could just be the pics.

i'd also have a good look with a loupe on some of those bigger fans showing the brighter white dots, both on veins, and intervein. in particular the underside for possible mites. if i see signs i will cut one off and go all over it.

Back
Top Bottom