New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

Growlow, I'm doing pretty good considering I just finished dealing with a house full of girl-power for two weeks. I'll get back to regular 420ing soon, I just need to recuperate.

FEEDING UPDATE​
July 14, 2015​

SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Day 89 / Day 29 under 12/12

This morning she was feed:

1gal of tap with 15ml of Growology 3 and 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

IMG_00015385.jpg

IMG_00015388.jpg

JACK HERER CLONE Day 72 / Day 29 under 12/12

1gal of tap with 15ml of Growology 3 and 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

Also a good portion of her inside leafs under the canopy were removed for better air flow and light penetration.

IMG_00015394.jpg

IMG_00015398.jpg

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 97 / Day 29 under 12/12

This morning this pot was feed:

IMG_00015407.jpg

IMG_00015411.jpg

IMG_00015423.jpg

Such beautiful plants you grow Reg. That double bag seed is the most fascinating thing. From the canopy shot you can't really tell them apart, can you? Are you noticing any evidence that growing them together is going to affect yield?

BAR, I updated my iPad and now it won't let me add any links :straightface: there's a post on the Buckshot's Eye Candy thread by Cannabelle on companion planting with allium (bunching onions) that you really need to read. It's post #2149.

Such beautiful plants you grow Reg. That double bag seed is the most fascinating thing. From the canopy shot you can't really tell them apart, can you? Are you noticing any evidence that growing them together is going to affect yield?
In person you can tell the suttle differences by leaf structure and how tight the nodes are. As far as yield goes let's just say we were double lucky; first with both plants being female and secondly with both plants being explosive growers. Therefore the answer is yes. It should effect yield in a positive way.

double bag seeds is really a bushy tree haha:D Are the stems at the bottom wrapped around each other ?
Yes the are Indo. It was pointed out to me that some trees in the park grow that way without any problems so it was done on purpose; intertwined as seedlings.

Sorry, didn't get a chance to take pics...

Last night both DOUBLE BAGSEED & SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) were feed:

1gal of tap adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

FEEDING UPDATE​
July 18, 2015​

JACK HERER CLONE Day 76 / Day 33 under 12/12

1gal of tap adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

You can see the little spots where someone keeps spilling feed on top of her.

IMG_20150718_102429.jpg

IMG_20150718_102515.jpg

IMG_00015529.jpg

SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Day 93 / Day 33 under 12/12

IMG_20150718_104025.jpg

IMG_20150718_104106.jpg

IMG_00015509.jpg

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 101 / Day 33 under 12/12

This morning this pot was feed:

1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

IMG_20150718_111916.jpg

IMG_20150718_113431.jpg

IMG_20150718_112001.jpg

IMG_00015552.jpg

IMG_20150718_112226.jpg

I also put together a shelf to bring the two smaller plants closer to the lamp.

IMG_20150718_115401.jpg

IMG_20150718_115422.jpg

Hey Broke, you got pic of that cloner here. or somewhere. so i dont have to pull my har out scream and pace around for hours. lmao.

Just sent you a PM 7...

Thanxx Hozona & Mr. Amazin. The following is a quick question & feedback I had with Relaxed Lester over on his thread that I feel is worth re-posting. I for one will take heed to it.

I am aware of the slight chlorosis which has been a small issue since I made the mistake of serving my inoculation tea to a dry soil. ALWAYS be sure to apply fertilizer solutions only after watering with fresh water! This mistake can really affect yield and general plant growth. Due to this small mistake, my speculations are that magnesium became locked out due to too high of a nitrogen concentration (available immediately). So for the past 1-2 weeks I've been flushing them to clean up the "ion highway", I then applied another dilute fertilizer solution and "planted" the containers in the tent where they belong (I had been keeping them in the main garden for some pure sunshine and breeze - which seems to have helped a lot). So even though there is still a slight chlorosis, I've been monitoring them they look a lot better, starting to strengthen up and I see the two specimens (JD+ SC) overcoming it soon. The leaves should start to become more green (efficient chlorophyll production) and things should start to spread out and stretch into more natural positions. The Blackberry plant will probably be the nicer producer of those three specimens, overall I'm very happy with the progress of the revegetated specimens, not perfect but it will do for a nice lil' crop. I'm also planning on releasing three Underdawg specimens to accompany them, and it should look nice once they all get established.

Will update more on that later :volcano-smiley: :peace:

Les, I know you've used Growology nutes so I was wondering does this apply to them as well? I have 3 plants on a Growology feeding regiment.

It absolutely applies to an even higher degree considering it's the epitome of inorganic nutrients. It's all fast acting instantly available forms of nitrogen or phosphate, it can easily overtoxify the plant and burn the roots, which I have seen it do many times. D&S is good if your plant is deficient all around, it's good for a "jump start", and it also contains a nice little dose of micronutes, so it's a strong supplement.

In my opinion, any fertilizer solution should only be served after the plants are thoroughly watered, regardless of whether it's an organic tea, or anything else. James the Green was very avid about his watering techniques and how much they would affect final yield and quality. Doing this also plays into the importance of the "wet-dry" cycling that Cannabis enjoys so much.

Never feed a dry pot a nutrient solution because, in my experience, the chances are you'll end up with burnt leaf tips or an instant overtoxicification problem that can lead to lockouts and problems.

So from here on out I'll water these plants with a quart of plain tap (adjusting the PH levels of course) at least 1hr prior to adding the gallon of Growology nutes.

Back
Top Bottom