New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

I made myself up those as soon as I saw him post it
I like it makes it easy to adjust
and one more thing Brotha now when I come to your journal its like someone elses journal with the tent and those much bigger plants than you started out doing I just came in today took a look and thought that to myself to see the progression over time is amazing
your doing an amazing job Gratz Brotha :thumb:

I made myself up those as soon as I saw him post it
I like it makes it easy to adjust
and one more thing Brotha now when I come to your journal its like someone elses journal with the tent and those much bigger plants than you started out doing I just came in today took a look and thought that to myself to see the progression over time is amazing
your doing an amazing job Gratz Brotha :thumb:

Those ladies look nice man. Congrats and hope it continues to get better for you.
Shoot guys, this run is a breeze; simply text book from everything I've learned over time from all our co-members. But I'm having all the real fun on the other journal, New City Grower 3.5

108 & a half likes is ur avrage likes per page Bar :thumb: Just thought id let u know :laughtwo:
Now how long did it take you to calculate that & is it a good or a bad thing? :laughtwo:

Hi Reggie, how are ya today brodda? I hope you feel as good as I do this fine day (sprinkling here!).:passitleft:

I think Bamalabrat is not Bamala-brat, I think it's Bama-lab-rat. Which is it Obama lab rat? Or Brat or Rat?:high-five:

Alabama Lab Rat.......got it!

I'm not sure if you've noticed John but I give out alias's randomly for no particular reason other than why-not. :laughtwo:
Believe it or not I do this in the real world too but it's usually based on someone's character. There's co-workers at the office who hate the name I've tagged them with but can't get rid of it because the whole floor calls them by it now.
One guy stole my container of lasagna out of the frig and he's known by the whole dept. as Lasagna Boy.

Thanxx again Amazin.

Hi Reggie, how are ya today brodda? I hope you feel as good as I do this fine day (sprinkling here!).:passitleft:

I think Bamalabrat is not Bamala-brat, I think it's Bama-lab-rat. Which is it Obama lab rat? Or Brat or Rat?:high-five:

Alabama Lab Rat.......got it!
SHUSH....we are still working on getting it legal here.....D.L.:winkyface:

FEEDING UPDATE​
Aug 5, 2015

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 119 / Day 51 under 12/12

This morning she was pre-watered with 1qt of plain tap and approximately an hr later feed:

1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

She also received a good hard shake to get rid of the majority of the leafs she was done with. I'm guessing two, maybe three weeks left at the most.

IMG_00016220.jpg

IMG_00016223.jpg

IMG_00016225.jpg

IMG_00016230.jpg

And this to me is the biggest benefit of autos; we needed the space in the Veg Tent of our Perpetual Grow so the Afghan Kush Auto is making a pit stop.
They can jump from tent to tent with no ill effects. Who knows, she might explode under the ADVANCED LED Diamond Series XTE 200

IMG_00016236.jpg

JIMMINY CRICKET!

Fantastic sir! I guess I need to read faster to catch up!!!

Holy Zhit Reggie !!! The third pic (closeup) is ##%%^^)(&^#$%%%^amazing, broke A.!!!!!!

Ps. I personally never manipulate a person's (or a 'person who may be a person's) name. :cheer:

I'm not sure if you've noticed John but I give out alias's randomly for no particular reason other than why-not. :laughtwo:
Believe it or not I do this in the real world too but it's usually based on someone's character. There's co-workers at the office who hate the name I've tagged them with but can't get rid of it because the whole floor calls them by it now.
One guy stole my container of lasagna out of the frig and he's known by the whole dept. as Lasagna Boy.

Thanxx again Amazin.

The Power Of The Reg! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom