New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

Hello B.A.R. , I figured I'd swing by and check out your LED. Very impressive from what I've seen! Sorry if you have gone over this already, but have you had any problems with deficiencies or toxicity while using these lights? I am trying to read through, but it may take me a minute to get through 30 pages:)
Thanks! I do believe you helped me make my decision on what led lights to get next. +rep . Your plants are looking great!
GB80

Hello B.A.R. , I figured I'd swing by and check out your LED. Very impressive from what I've seen! Sorry if you have gone over this already, but have you had any problems with deficiencies or toxicity while using these lights?
Nah Guam but I do use a Cal/Mag supplement every 2 out of 3 feedings which is said to offset plants under LED lamps aggressive need for the two elements.

Thank You for stopping by
:welcome:

FEEDING UPDATE​
July 30, 2015​

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 113 / Day 45 under 12/12

This pot was pre-watered with 1qt of plain tap and approximately an hr later feed:

1gal of tap with 15ml of Growology 3 and 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

IMG_00016091.jpg

IMG_00016098.jpg

Below you can see how the buds that nearly touch the lamp are changing colors but they're the most dense. Cronic was pointing this same thing out earlier with his ADVANCED LED lamps.

IMG_00016110.jpg

Here you can tell the difference in the bud structure between the two plants.

IMG_00016104.jpg

IMG_00016105.jpg

JACK HERER CLONE Day 88 / Day 45 under 12/12

This evening she was feed:

1gal of tap adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

IMG_00016067.jpg

IMG_00016074.jpg

She's starting to frost up.

IMG_00016081.jpg

IMG_00016087.jpg

FEEDING UPDATE​
July 31, 2015​

SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Day 106 / Day 46 under 12/12

This morning she was feed:

Every time I pull one of these plants out of the tent they look healthier than they did the time before since we started pre-watering before nutes. That may have been the final key to unlock our growing curve.

IMG_00016117.jpg

IMG_00016119.jpg

IMG_00016139.jpg

IMG_20150731_100535.jpg

Looking great as ever my friend :)
Thanxx LA

Whats up B :high-five: Im getting this piticular of bud building on 2 of my sativa photos. cool to see i thought, some thing different. But it almost looks like its more cristly leaf growing then cristly bud, does it look like that to u close up? :)
Yes and I've seen it before. They usually explode towards the end of Bloom.

Still looking great broke.

:surf::popcorn: Cruisin through, liking what I see....:cheesygrinsmiley:
:thanks:
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

FEEDING UPDATE​
Aug 3, 2015

Last night all three pots received a foliar spraying of Snow Storm Ultra

SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Day 109 / Day 49 under 12/12

This morning she was pre-watered with 1qt of plain tap and approximately an hr later feed:

1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 117 / Day 49 under 12/12

Last night this pot was feed:

These next two feedings will complete her last round of the Growology feeding regiment. After that she'll be feed only plain tap to start a gradual extended flush.

Apologies but I really didn't feel like pulling anything out of the tent this morning.

IMG_00016146.jpg

IMG_00016153.jpg

Running at full power is fine , the only time I dial it down is if the plants are young and small. the dial features are great for situations like turning down the power right after a foliar feeding to prevent any leaf damage. also say you are having really hot weather and temps are getting a little out of control , you could dial back the power a bit to lower your heat load.

you will get better results running at full power with mature plants. its just nice to be able to turn them down if you need to.

one thing to remember is these panels have higher watt diodes and secondary optics so its important not to let the plants grow too close to the light. you might have to go to a modified light hanger to give you more room to grow.
here's a pic of my light hanging setup to give you some idea.

DSCF15824.JPG
DSCF15811.JPG

loving your new setup B A R :)

Genius. Absolutely brilliant, and so simple.

Now, why didn't I think of this???? lol

Thanks for the "bright" idea!

Love to all.

I see someone started from the beginning of the journal. Welcome aboard Guesstimator.

I see someone started from the beginning of the journal. Welcome aboard Guesstimator.

Hey, I wouldn't wanna join without doing my homework. All the other kids in the class would laugh if I asked a silly question. lol

I have quite a ways to go, but I love what I have seen so far. Good job and keep up the great work!

(and thanks, good to be back after a year or more of being away)

Back
Top Bottom