New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

Awesome vid CO.

Sounds like you said 2 1/2 weeks of flower?

How long have you had the Spider? What was the state of the bud development before installing the COB?

How long will you flower and your guest-a-mate overall stretch or length of those buds?

Awesome looking plant thus far though.

Awesome vid CO.

Sounds like you said 2 1/2 weeks of flower?

How long have you had the Spider? What was the state of the bud development before installing the COB?

How long will you flower and your guest-a-mate overall stretch or length of those buds?

Awesome looking plant thus far though.

Yes they are about to hit three weeks flower.
I have had the spider in there for five days.
The plant was just finishing the final stretch stage and only has flowers.
Bugs spacing is nice and looks like about 8"-14" colas
Plant is now starting the bud development stage

Yes they are about to hit three weeks flower.
I have had the spider in there for five days.
The plant was just finishing the final stretch stage and only has flowers.
Bugs spacing is nice and looks like about 8"-14" colas
Plant is now starting the bud development stage

So can we assume that her buds have doubled since introducing the Spider???

Very nice if that's the case.

OH, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy to see the lamp is working well with your plants. I have to say the lamp is much more amazing with the plants than just a lamp, haha. :cheer:

Ok I am back.. Here is pic update.
She is 2 1/2 weeks in flower.
20140817_224736.jpg
20140817_224758.jpg
20140817_224812.jpg
20140817_224847.jpg
20140817_224915.jpg
20140817_224932.jpg
20140817_224954.jpg
20140817_225010.jpg
20140817_225032.jpg
20140817_225057.jpg
20140817_225112.jpg
20140817_225138.jpg
20140817_225150.jpg

The C.O.B is working great. I will give her about a week and we will see how the buds fill in.

I am doing a newt change tonight and my question is this:

Should I flip the girls now or veg for another week? the girls are big enough to flip but should I let the root ball recover and then thin the canopy later? there is also (at least it wasn't a but this time) some signs of Ph flux because of all the rapid rez changes to aggressively treat the root rot and brown slime with the tea but (a good one this time) I normally watch the Ph like a pro. any help would be awesome guys and dolls.

Gotta go pick up kid from work, back in 30 min

I would allow your plant to recover before you flower. You want your plants as healthy as possible before you flower your plants.

Hello Everybody, we need you help here. for the Spider COB LED Grow Light. many think the IMAGE of Spider on current lamp is too tiny. so we are adjusting it now, here are Two options for choosing, we will make one of them to be regular type!!! let me know your ideas. :circle-of-love:

First one: Just one spider in the middle of back :circle-of-love:
spider_logo001.jpg

Second one: 4Spiders in the net :circle-of-love:
spider_logo002.jpg

To be honest, I like first one! HAHA:love:

Also the spider is not printed on the lamp, it's the customized work for this lamp! :circle-of-love:
Spider9.jpg

Good morning CO....

So I'm already thinking about a custom Spider ver the standard one in a side by side comparison. I would keep with the 120 degree but customize the LED's.

If you could customize a second light what would the LED ratio and arrangement be?

You can PM me with the details although I'm sure we all would love to know what you think.

Hello Everybody, we need you help here. for the Spider COB LED Grow Light. many think the IMAGE of Spider on current lamp is too tiny. so we are adjusting it now, here are Two options for choosing, we will make one of them to be regular type!!! let me know your ideas. :circle-of-love:

First one: Just one spider in the middle of back :circle-of-love:
spider_logo001.jpg

Second one: 4Spiders in the net :circle-of-love:
spider_logo002.jpg

To be honest, I like first one! HAHA:love:

Also the spider is not printed on the lamp, it's the customized work for this lamp! :circle-of-love:
Spider9.jpg

The second one for me. Them spiders look fearsome.

I would add more red.
UV-3%
IR-3%
6000K-5%
440NM-5%
460NM-4%
470NM-4%
580NM-4%
610NM-12%
630NM-30%
660NM-30%

Hey CO, can you shed some light on how much the CVaults hold? I saw on Amaz they have the s,m,l & XL for $110. I'm just wondering if the XL will hold a small harvest. Might have to go with the liter sizes. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom