New girl grower on the block

Zooie

Hello everyone! First time grower here, going to attempt to grow some Amnesia Haze, SourD and Gelato. Fox Farm Happy Frog. I am looking to keep it simple. . lights are led 480watts at the wall with 4inch exhaust, and 4X5X8 closet. We removed the door of the closet and put up a zip door. Any suggestions on nutrients? I don't plan on using and bloom boasters if I don't have too. So glad to be here!

Hello everyone! First time grower here, going to attempt to grow some Amnesia Haze, SourD and Gelato. Fox Farm Happy Frog. I am looking to keep it simple. . lights are led 480watts at the wall with 4inch exhaust, and 4X5X8 closet. We removed the door of the closet and put up a zip door. Any suggestions on nutrients? I don't plan on using and bloom boasters if I don't have too. So glad to be here!
FFHF is what I use. I transplant from solo cup to 1 gal to 3 gal at flip and don't need any nutes, with that soil, until 4 weeks into veg. I then used Dyna-Gro Gro at 1/2 recommended until week 3 of flower. I then used Advanced Nutrients Big Bud until week 8 and Overdrive for last 2 weeks all at 1/2 recommended. I just top dressed during the entire grow . I know guys that use FFoF in bottom 1/3 of pot then a thin layer of Great White mycorrhizal and FFHF on top 2/3. They top dress the entire grow with no added nutes and have awesome grows. Sometimes we overthink the process and way over feed. The plant will tell you when to feed

Hello @Zooie Welcome to the forum! Great line up of genetics to start with. Consider starting a journal and posting pics throughout your journey. If you need help setting it up theres some links floating around I can dig up for you.
Happy420!!
:yummy:

I probably will need assistance on setting up a journal. wink wink....

That thread walks you thru the process, many sections have sticky threads like that to help make it easier.

Hi @Zooie and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
We need more girls out here growing.. we can't let all these guys think they have the market cornered on this thing.

You asked about nutes. My preference for years has been to forego making the nute companies rich and I have advised people to learn how to do things naturally and organically. Recently a new type of fertilizer has entered the market, and it is almost like organic growing in the way it works, but not really. It really is a new thing though, and one I had to try on my current grow so I could feel comfortable endorsing it, and I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the results so far. Not only is MegaCrop cheap (you can get a free sample that will get you through your first grow) but it is easy to use, and in a soil grow you have no need to worry about pH and you can use plain old tap water too. I am convinced that we have now found the cheapest and easiest way to grow pot... MegaCrop! Do a search for Greenleaf Nutrients and get a free sample. Check out my current grow journal to see the results... here is a tease:
DSCF7688.JPG

Hi @Zooie and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
We need more girls out here growing.. we can't let all these guys think they have the market cornered on this thing.

You asked about nutes. My preference for years has been to forego making the nute companies rich and I have advised people to learn how to do things naturally and organically. Recently a new type of fertilizer has entered the market, and it is almost like organic growing in the way it works, but not really. It really is a new thing though, and one I had to try on my current grow so I could feel comfortable endorsing it, and I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the results so far. Not only is MegaCrop cheap (you can get a free sample that will get you through your first grow) but it is easy to use, and in a soil grow you have no need to worry about pH and you can use plain old tap water too. I am convinced that we have now found the cheapest and easiest way to grow pot... MegaCrop! Do a search for Greenleaf Nutrients and get a free sample. Check out my current grow journal to see the results... here is a tease:
DSCF7688.JPG
Just ordered the nutes, not bad $7 shipping. Tomato baskets? What a great trick, Thx

Ok

Yer 19, you can't judge all us guys .... yet

That takes decades of experience

And....for your information...there are LOTS of weirdos here

Lol

Does 2 decades count? lol....I see your the first up to defend the clan!!!
Lol

No

And yes... I am the King weirdo

Thank you @Mark Gordan Smith, The little I have gone over @Emilya Journal and how to properly water a plant I can see that she has her stuff in proper order. She has the knowledge and experience to be a great mentor. The dudes here so far have been very nice and informative. Great source information given to work my way around the garden here.:)

Back
Top Bottom