Well i am feeding one nute of pure nitrogen and the other is ff tiger bloom.It looks wet because i tried flushing the nutes from her.Good or bad idea? And also what you think of the foliage being gone? Thanks.

Flushing was probably a good idea yes.
Normally you wouldn't be adding a nitrogen fertilizer, or at least not much, during flowering- I can't really speak to your nute regime though since I don't know what it is. And even if I did- I'm not an expert. Best to do more research if your present feeding schedule isn't working out.
As for the defoliation- probably not the greatest idea. Your plant grows leaves for a purpose as they have evolved to do for millions of years. Some people defoliate. They do it hoping to increase their yield. With some strains it certainly seems to work. You definitely want to do it to a healthy plant. My personal technique of improving yield is to try to grow the healthiest plant possible. That's absolutely the best way to improve yield.
So I'm not super enthusiastic about the idea of removing leaves from a plant that isn't doing all that well to beigin with.
But- it will be fine. I don't think it will improve your yield but -plants are tough. Leaves regrow.

She was healthy and thriving before the trim.I then trimmed her up and the same day i up'd the nute but only on the ff from 1 1/2 to 3 tbsp but the nitrogen stayed the same with 1/2 tbsp.The next day i noticed her and she was sad and looking worst by the day.

The flush should help then. When you remove a bunch of leaves obviously you are removing a bunch of the system it used to process the nutrients. To some extent you have a smaller plant. So I would think it might have trouble with a nute increase.
I could be wrong. :)
Probably someone who's more familiar with defoliation could give you better advice on how to do it. There are lots of defoliation threads on the forum. Well- a few anyway.

After about 2 weeks of nitrate burn she seemed to be doing better and as of this saturday she was fed half rec dosage and is doing well.More trichome development but flower isnt getting any fatter.
Any advice on gelping my yield grow?
image-2017-02-13-19-43-46.jpg
image-2017-02-13-19-43-40.jpg
image-2017-02-13-19-43-30.jpg

Hey king I cant help with the nutes cuz I have no experience with that line. I can tell you that I defoliate and I agree with weasel that if you are going to do it the plant should be healthy. Also my plants are used to defoliating. If they are not use to it and you defole like a mad man or at the wrong time it can stunt your plant and affect yields. Not everyone is for it but if you wanted to try defoliating their are some great threads and stickies on here with people that can teach you. But I must warn you defoliating is a very controversial subject

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Im not as far as you but i thought i would share the feeding schedule i found. Definately nitrogen toxic. If you dont have it check this out hopefully it helps.
420-magazine-mobile308596478.jpg

The Kushman

Update
*new pics*
Began flushing 3days ago with plain water and 2tsp of sugar for the flush.I'm planning on flushing for 2 weeks i give her 1 gallon since she is a small plant .Also she is turning purple from the leaves,top flowers,and recently a branch began taking on the color.
Before the flush i had to cut back on the nitrate,so when she began to recuperate she began producing more white hairs from the 2 main colas,kinda trippy and weird because they arent turning brownish or ember. Any help or constructive criticism is more than welcome thanks fam!

Back
Top Bottom