grow boy420

20210125_102816.jpg
purple kush babies..cropking seeds 100 percent on 5 seeds..i have never had any issues with their seeds ..except some blueberry that failed because i got the soil constituents wrong..my bad..im on S5's with my dark angels that i plan to use as my base for a new strain hybrid.

20210125_102816.jpg
purple kush babies..cropking seeds 100 percent on 5 seeds..i have never had any issues with their seeds ..except some blueberry that failed because i got the soil constituents wrong..my bad..im on S5's with my dark angels that i plan to use as my base for a new strain hybrid.
Standing tall and proud. :thumb: Looking good brother. :welcome:

Looking good.

Just wondering are you re-vegging the one on the right (green pot) also?

Tok..
no i cropped off the buds because im collecting seeds..so letting some of the seed pods (calyxs) finish ..but under 18/6 as my new crop is just starting..trying to see if they will finish under veg..i also took off the more mature buds with seeds to see if some of them will continue to mature in the drying closet..i already have quite a few mature seeds ..problem was the pollen wasnt ready until about halfway into the flowering..and all plants were same age..so this was a weird grow...lol but yeah they are bonzai style and some are getting new leaves after only 5 days in veg which says a lot for my compost this time around! Good eye!

no i cropped off the buds because im collecting seeds..so letting some of the seed pods (calyxs) finish ..but under 18/6 as my new crop is just starting..trying to see if they will finish under veg..i also took off the more mature buds with seeds to see if some of them will continue to mature in the drying closet..i already have quite a few mature seeds ..problem was the pollen wasnt ready until about halfway into the flowering..and all plants were same age..so this was a weird grow...lol but yeah they are bonzai style and some are getting new leaves after only 5 days in veg which says a lot for my compost this time around! Good eye!
i got about 25 to 30 extra seeds from just letting a few of the old plants finish "late"..worth it to me even though there was no bud left because of the slight revegging..i ended the last grow and composted the roots and stems..labled and now stratifying the seeds from das52021 CS seed crop. Pretty happy it all worked (finally) after a month of applying the CS and 4 weeks for seed maturing..blah next grow lol..

Nice! Did the tranny have pistols before sacs?
..i should explain first i started CS treatments 1 week before i flipped to 12/12..but she still got pistils before others as i was applying CS in week 2..she looked like the best of the plants..she was a week ahead and the most "female looking" of the bunch..so i wanted her stong feminine genetics in my seed crop..problem with it is she was difficult to flip to sacs..possitive side..the seeds should all have strong female traits like hers..i also liked her leaf colours and sizing..

..i should explain first i started CS treatments 1 week before i flipped to 12/12..but she still got pistils before others as i was applying CS in week 2..she looked like the best of the plants..she was a week ahead and the most "female looking" of the bunch..so i wanted her stong feminine genetics in my seed crop..problem with it is she was difficult to flip to sacs..possitive side..the seeds should all have strong female traits like hers..i also liked her leaf colours and sizing..
Thanks! There's still hope for mine then.

nice work with the cs.

i only know stuff with sts but it's 30 yrs out of date .. :p
i worked in film in the 80's and there was an underground market for sts here back then.

Back
Top Bottom