New grower, first grow, scrog (help!), LED, mini CO2,Rainforest 66

gregoryhhh

420 Member
This is my first grow (except for home gardening of vegetables) and here are some pictures of my ladies now that the seedlings (2nd set of leaves) are 4 1/2 weeks old. They are THC Bomb in a rainforest 66, nutes according to Lucas Formula (gen hydro micro and bloom in 1-2 ratio at 8ml Micro and 18ml Bloom per gal) canopy at 81.5 (+-1.5), Nutes at 68-73 degrees, humidity 58-71(usually low 60's), Ph at 53-61 (usually 56-59),Boost buddy CO2 with pump system blowing over the canopy, and no air exchange in order to seal in the CO2. I am thinking of doing an air exchange at night when i do flowering and I will do some things differently next grow - An adjustable screen so i can begin the horizontal growth sooner - this group of THC Bomb girls as you can tell, had like 11 branches in 2 inches, and i wouldnt do 5 plants either. Any suggestion, comments, ideas anyone?

wide_view_4wk.JPG
ruler_at_pvc.jpg
4_week_21.JPG
4_week_3.JPG
Undr_view_of2.JPG
Undrview_wide.JPG

here's my grow journal:
THC Bomb 4 1/2 weeks old - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

:welcome: to :420:
A great place with friendly peopl and tons of information.I suggest you take a look at the monthly contests for some awesome MJ pics. You can click the link inmy signature! :) Glad to have you onboard. :):)

Im gonna go to your journal and maybe provide a few links if you dont have any answers yet sir. :)

UM, actually my grow journal is in my blogs

Umm, Thats actually a blog. Not a journal. I guess if you want to use it that way, to each thier own. I suggest using the link I provided if you would like some traffic though.

Thanks Spimp, i know so little about growing and even less about how to do this grow journal. Of course i would rather have my grow journal be where others who are looking for grow journals could find mine, i may even be able to do that now that i know i dont have a grow journal :)
gregory

Post Scriptum: i tried to send you a private message but i found that i dont qualify for that yet

Thanks Spimp, i know so little about growing and even less about how to do this grow journal. Of course i would rather have my grow journal be where others who are looking for grow journals could find mine, i may even be able to do that now that i know i dont have a grow journal :)
gregory

Post Scriptum: i tried to send you a private message but i found that i dont qualify for that yet
No worries sir. I want ot subscribe to it when you change it over so post a link here plese.
6 months ago I was green as grass myself. This site hs tons of information and the people very friendly.

Post Scriptum: Sorry if I sounded calis earlier. My spite level was high. ;)

Post Post Scriptum: Scriptum is an underused word IMO.

Back
Top Bottom