New Guy With Indoor - Outdoor Dreams

just regular ice and water.

I ran everything twice, which is why the two piles of different hash microns have two different colors. The second time I barely got anything compared to the 1st run. so I figured no point in a 3rd. Ya really get most of the shit the first run. I beat up the trimmings for a good 30-40 minutes before the first run of hash.

Ill weigh it later, but for now its in the closet drying for a day. Afterwards Ill put it in a container. I never had this much hash in my life, hell I never seen this much hash in my life lol.

be carefull dont want ot see no OD on the chem :circle-of-love:D

be carefull dont want ot see no OD on the chem :circle-of-love:D

Too late lol.

I went to bed, woke up and I still feel a bit high.

I will say it was a small bit harsh, I am not sure if this was strictly because of potency, no cure, or adding a little chunk of the finger hash on top. I didnt cough, but you could certainly feel it going down and it burned a tad.

However I packed a small to medium sized bowl of chem D, then scrapped off a few tiny chunks of the black finger hash on top. As I said before, its 10 hours later and I am still buzzed.

Overall prognosis on the Chem D. REALLY FUCKING STRONG. A tad harsh (may go away with time), the taste was decent but not as good as it smells (again this might get better with time), the nug I smoked was just a tiny tiny trim popcorn. So not the premo buds either and it probably dried too fast being a tiny flake of a nug, this might of been part of the harshness too. The big buds are not 100% dry yet.

Just weighed the hash. There is 14.7 grams

Considering it was all the shitty fanleaves which mostly have no noticable crystals, or random trim from dead leaves falling off ect and some stems, I am pretty happy with it as judging by the texture and smell its half decent stuff. It takes some effort to make, but then again what dosent take effort when you are growing weed?

The XXX came in at about 30 grams

The Chem D is dry now and came in at just over 6 oz...

Well those numbers are a tad depressing. At least I got the Og Kushes which might bring in a real solid yield.

The skywalker OG looks to be a small yielder, so I won't be counting on it for more then 1-3 oz from the pair.

The NYCD may have a decent yield, its too soon to be sure though.

The NL BB I believe will yield strong. Cant be sure yet as its just week 2 for it. But its got good size and it along with the NYCD seem to have started some swelling. The Og skywalker's are literally half the size of the NYCD or the NLxBB.

rekon the chen d will mellow with a cure as far as the harsh goes and when your hash dries you will still have a nice chunk of love!
man I gots to make me some hash.
did you use the finest micron bag? anyway glad to see you pulled through and we didnt lose you:)

Hash is totally dry now. Doesnt take very long, I got it in a jar now.

I had a 200, 100 and 25 bag. The tiny bit of hash came from the 100, which would have been anything as big from 100 microns up to 200. Then the next was of course between 25-100 microns and that is where like 90% of the hash came from. The 100-200 once dried was basically kief and there was at best a gram so I just mixed it in with the better more fine stuff and it stuck to it.

I really hope the OG Kush gives me like 1 pound of weed and maybe 7 grams of hash. If I can get pretty close to those numbers I would be happy. The Chem D yield is depressing me as its only 3oz per plant :/.

Here gos nothing.

OG Kushage
0031009.JPG
017265.JPG
022170.JPG
006764.JPG

Baby OG Kushage
027140.JPG

Baby NYCD (its almost 3 feet tall)
024151.JPG

Baby Blue Lightopia
025164.JPG

Both of the baby Skywalker OGs
026148.JPG

Those are some really nice plants Jimmy. The Kush is looking so delicious. keep it up

HEY WHERE IS EVERBODY AT! gosh darn it Jimmy you aint chopped liver you are more like a patae or foigra!
so how is that there hash stuff treating you now?

little jimmycricket
hes a hash giver
but he only thiks that he's chopped liver
comon jimmy and cheer up
so all the 420 folks will say
was up
I came to see a happy face
but all I get is an empty place
come OMM and you to Fluffy
and make mr. cricket
feel not so stuffy
A fabulous grower is what he is
so comon Jandre and wiz
so I guess tomarrow will come
the excitement will make Jimmy numb
now this rhyme is almost done
Jimmy needs love so lets givem some:)

HEY WHERE IS EVERBODY AT! gosh darn it Jimmy you aint chopped liver you are more like a patae or foigra!
so how is that there hash stuff treating you now?

Oh I like foie gras :D

I actually cant say about the Hash as I havent tried it :). The finger hash combined with the Chem D bud blew my mind so much that subconsciously I may be slightly scared to try Chem D bubble Hash lol. :loopy:

I said chopped liver because you said your journal is so empty and it was a party at Shizzies, but I am always in your journal :)

But dont worry Fishy. We still got a party here :party:

That sound fantastic. Hell ...... I'd be more than happy just getting an ounce per plant.

Well if those OG Kushes dont give an oz per plant I officially quit :rofl:

and I would also enter them into the guiness book of records for worlds fluffiest buds.

Chemdog is powerful. I smoked some and it was an eye high all the way. Everything in sight was as if I was viewing a 60's Italian movie through CinemaScope. Busy with the mind causing some anxiety as well. Definitely not a relaxing smoke for me. Plants are looking nice and healthy, Jimmy.

Here gos nothing.

OG Kushage
0031009.JPG
017265.JPG
022170.JPG
006764.JPG

Baby OG Kushage
027140.JPG

Baby NYCD (its almost 3 feet tall)
024151.JPG

Baby Blue Lightopia
025164.JPG

Both of the baby Skywalker OGs
026148.JPG

Poor guy spends like $500 on his raised box soil bed to grow a half oz :rofl: the OG is looking yummy though might be wishful thinking for a 1 lb yield, I'm guessing 4 oz per plant dry, still a nice haul with a great strain of weed, my prediction, you'll be smoking some good weed for a while :thumb:

Just Stopping In For A Quick Look And A Hello Jimmy My Friend!!! Plants Are GORGEOUS!!!:high-five: Am I Behind On OUR PM'S??? Let Me Know, PM Me, LOL!!! Very Proud Of All That you Have Accomplished Sir, And Proud Of You As Well!!! Guess Were Gonna Have To Get To Know Bassman59, HUH?!? Talk About An Ass Kicking!!! Anyways Your Plants Are On FIRE!!! Stop By And Read What Happened Here Last Week, Pretty Crappy Things, Traumatic Things Jimmy!!!:helpsmilie: But Your Page Made Me Smile, And That Is always A Good Thing!!! See You Around, Soon I Hope!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Just Stopping In For A Quick Look And A Hello Jimmy My Friend!!! Plants Are GORGEOUS!!!:high-five: Am I Behind On OUR PM'S??? Let Me Know, PM Me, LOL!!! Very Proud Of All That you Have Accomplished Sir, And Proud Of You As Well!!! Guess Were Gonna Have To Get To Know Bassman59, HUH?!? Talk About An Ass Kicking!!! Anyways Your Plants Are On FIRE!!! Stop By And Read What Happened Here Last Week, Pretty Crappy Things, Traumatic Things Jimmy!!!:helpsmilie: But Your Page Made Me Smile, And That Is always A Good Thing!!! See You Around, Soon I Hope!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Your yield would have made me smile a whole lot more. :) I didnt see anything traumatic in your journal recently, what happened?

Also on a side note to everyone, I was finally able to burn my plants outside! Now to most that might sound like a bad thing. But I finally found a way to burn them using organics. Oddly enough this makes me happy. Its not a crazy burn. its just slight browning on the leaf edges.

Back
Top Bottom