New Room - New Medium - New Strains - 425 At It Again

I have decided to quit doing perpetual (no longer need two rooms) as summer is to hot and busy to grow and have no worries.

I totally agree. My electric bill sky rocketed this summer with an AC running all day in the tent room.

Your new space looks great.

Sweet grow, I was gonna ask if the Black Hyena was from Merica, but you answered my question. I will be keeping my eye on that one, that dude can grow lol. At any rate I am along for the ride, good luck

Thanks for coming by Urban!! Merica is a mad scientist of ganja as you obviously know. This is my second shot with the black hyena, I grew it and the blue (2 of each) in a 4x4 last grow, and my personal flavor choice of the two is the black. Fortunately I still had a black Hyena seed, and I'm really excited to be trying it in buckets and see how it compares to how it did for me in coco!

Have a great day!

Cheers

I got up before work today to do the first part of the new grow that I want to do the least...insulate. I got the subfloor done, as well as 3.5 of the 4 surrounding walls done. Tomorrow morning (or tonight) I will get the last bit and the ceiling done. Then comes wood walls and the door! Coming soon!

Good Morning!!

I was able to get a 50' x4' roll of Mylar yesterday, as well as the remaining plywood needed to finish skinning my room, however when I got inside this morning, plans changed. A couple of these clones looked too good to not get into their buckets this morning, so 2 of the Northern Lights ladies had to get bucketed up!

420-magazine-mobile1921372171.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1659361313.jpg

See y'all tomorrow,

Cheers!

No work today, so that means it's time to try and get closer to getting this space built. The longer I wait the bigger things are getting, seriously every day the Strawberry Cough and the Sour Diesel are expanding. They will be ready for topping in a couple days, so will the Northern Lights clones. Here a shots from a few angles before work starts today!

Group
420-magazine-mobile1144064264.jpg

Sour Diesel
420-magazine-mobile1300519334.jpg

Clones
420-magazine-mobile1045914327.jpg

I will (hopefully) have some quality progress photos to post. I hope to complete the shell and get the exhaust system put in place. It's gonna be almost 90 for a number of days, and half the idea of this is to lower the fluctuation in heat and cool cycles, to keep it cooler. We will see what I can get done before it gets too warm out to keep working. Lol. Hope everyone has a great long weekend, chat soon!

Cheers!

Didn't get quite as much done as anticipated, but it go so hot working in the sun that I called it a day. Did a little more this morning as well.

Yesterday
- Finished insulation of main walls (last little bits in corners and expanding foam around exhaust port)
- Wrapped entire interior of space with moisture barrier
- Sealed all seems in space with white 3M tape to help with vacuum effect for ventilation.

This morning
- Wrapped lower level in Mylar and took light improvement readings
- Eextended exhaust port feed into space, but currently using if to pull cool air into the space, got back up to 91 in there yesterday. There was no exterior intake/exhaust at that point.

Todo
- Finish door and light seal
- Hang snail fan 2 and get ducting run for it
- Finish upper layer of Mylar
- Finish ceiling Mylar
- Hang 3rd LED
- Cycle water in all buckets and clones
- Pick a few clones and put them in some medium, cull the rest.
- Rest, relax, hydrate...
420-magazine-mobile406440502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile189875675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281386785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1196106013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029716723.jpg

With just the OSB on the walls, and the 2 LED lamps at 30" above the plants you can see the light meter was showing around 8200, with the Mylar just wrapped around the lower perimeter we went up to 8900, then when I fastened it into place we leveled out at 10000. That is a great increase if you ask me for a sale roll of Mylar that cost $24, lol.

That's all for now, Cheers!

That's not fair, lol, if I destroy them it's hydros fault, not mine.

Glad to have you along, you are a big part of this multistrain being able to happen.

We should have some fundamental differences this grow too, I'm hoping to train them short and wide to encourage as much coverage before moving to flower. Best plans seem to change for me when it comes to this, so who knows. You are growing monsters in a small space, and when you get those two tents they gonna have room to move and air to breathe...which if you are gonna come get them, they are yours free of charge bro.

Cheers.
They're sure as hell ain't no Nation like donation right on bro share the love if you can't use it or don't need it anymore donate it to somebody that can great attitude to have

Hi!! Here is the latest and greatest...the room now has half of its ventilation installed, and most of the Mylar wrap. Plants are moving along so so fast, it's hard to keep up! Today was mostly about getting rid of the clones that weren't the best of the bunch and topping. LB07 gave me a total of 14 cuttings to develop and choose from, and of those there really are 8 strong and stout ones, and 6 other ones that were great anyways, but didn't exactly have the structure I wanted to build off of. The remaining clones were donated this morning to a patient in need (not a member here.)

Northern Lights 1 pre and post topping.

420-magazine-mobile459191067.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1904933963.jpg

Northern Lights 2 pre and post topping.

420-magazine-mobile318866658.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1392198388.jpg

Strawberry Cough 2 pre and post

420-magazine-mobile2126560184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile863299249.jpg

Black Hyena II pre and post

420-magazine-mobile890299273.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1376705572.jpg

Strawberry Cough 1 pre and post

420-magazine-mobile1516118229.jpg

420-magazine-mobile426232223.jpg

Sour Fire Lost

420-magazine-mobile1739343760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile331276104.jpg

Candy Kush are still just a little under developed to top, it will help a lot when I get them out of the cloner and into their final homes.

All for today!

Cheers.

I'm gonna have to top mine today. Looking good Jesse.
I'm gonna look into this more as my plans are still babies.. ..but obviously u guys know topping and fim. Is one better then the other. I'm assuming it all depends on set up and what the grower wants to accomplish?

Topping is simple and it can usually give you 2-4 main colas, fimming can give 6 or 8 if done correctly
And that's y I got excited when u mentioned somethi bg about 6-8 in some other thread. Damn near jizzed my undies. IF DONE CORRECTLY. How will I fuck it up under u guys' watchful eyes. And if I fuck it up. Well.....it gets topped instead. I think.

Back
Top Bottom