New Room - New Medium - New Strains - 425 At It Again

Moving right along it seems. Changed water in the bucket farm today. I'm just learning this stuff, but I do enjoy messing with the pH and the PPMs. Here are this mornings post water swap pics.
420-magazine-mobile1507377689.jpg

Really need to get this room finished so I can get into cord and power management. Hopefully soon.

Cheers!

Just a couple update photos, the Strawberry Cough plants are outrageous, they must really like the hydro, everybody else is happy too. Over the weekend I will finish ventilation, hang light 3, and install reservoir. I changed the water in 8 buckets a couple days ago, and it seemed to take forever, so I got a 20 gallon res and a 20 gallon reserve (The TEXAS Controller from GH) to make this a much lower maintenance project. High hopes to get lots done. Hope all are happy and lifted on this Friday night!
420-magazine-mobile62759215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089173319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239716967.jpg

Cheers!

Took the last 3 clones out today and potted them in some FF light warrior and into 1 gallon air pots. Not sure what to do with them next, we'll see how they do over the next couple weeks. Hopefully they start to grow like the others now that they are out of the cloner and into a semi permanent home.

Finally spent some time completing more of the items on the list. Finished ventilation intakes and fans and carbon filters on both sides. Finished Mylar on ceiling and upper back walls. Got power strips hung. Figured out spacing for 12 plant system, cleaned up, and hung cameras for monitoring.
420-magazine-mobile516545985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1819363636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1469332431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2138987581.jpg

For no real reason I organized the plants from healthiest to least developed. I'll be interested to see how things behave until the recirculating kit gets here, and then what kind of changes I get resulting from it. Pretty exciting. That's it for today.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom