5 sticks of butter
Patience...
420-magazine-mobile1519323467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007169154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1108856697.jpg
420-magazine-mobile728228415.jpg

Wait 4 hours
Strain and press

Pour into containers and wait some more.

Hopefully making cookies tomorrow!

Cheers.

Some days look the same as the others, some days there are more notable items. After 4-5 weeks of reveg, one of the three northern lights literally started growing last night. They have all stayed in this dormant and still budding phase. Take a peak at the 3, all under 24 hour light, all producing trichs and pistils. Funny little ladies.
420-magazine-mobile822911664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile100526309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile171555975.jpg

Cheers!

Your plants and setup is looking amazing Jesse. how big is your room?

Your plants and setup is looking amazing Jesse. how big is your room?

Thanks Deville! My room - It's about 50" deep by 90" wide by 72" tall. I'm using the GH water farm with Texas controller for low maintenance. Pretty happy so far. I need to get some more nute, the canna I have is almost gone, and looking for advice on something specific for Flower flip, which should be on October 5!!

Any suggestions?

Cool! That's almost as big as my main-room. Only I have not used the space very well. All that is about to change when I setup my new 32 plant hydro-system. Then I will get to use the majority of the room. Main-room is 125" long x63" wide x75" tall. The lamps are pulling 1600 watt from the wall, so I think I will cross the 1 kg threshold next round

Regarding nutes - Use Canna myself and I never really used anything else.

Good Saturday Morning Everyone! Today was major defoliation number one! I took a lot of material off the lowest branches. With 10 developing plants, it was a lot of green!

420-magazine-mobile594977294.jpg

I'm excited to see the explosion that happens after the Defoliation!!

More to come!

Cheers.

Morning photo Op! It's really nice seeing a bunch of strong plants not even flinch from a thorough defoliation. I didn't defoliate the NL ladies as they are seriously confused if they are Autos or Photos...two of them are staying the same height still as when we took the clones just getting frosty, the third is stretching and spitting out new leaves, and preserving its frost. It will be interesting to see what happens when we flip to flower beginning of October.

Garden this morning
420-magazine-mobile2047191747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1089442163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile35320955.jpg

The silly NL girls:)
420-magazine-mobile214382784.jpg

The cuts in cups you see in that last photo are from yesterday's defoliation. It's so hard for me to just toss out what would be perfect clones. I only saved a couple of the SD, SC, and BH. There were probably 30-40 good cantidates, but I have a max number of plants I can have, and these little guys brought me there. I need to just give em the boot. That's why they are in cups not in my cloner, significantly lower their chances, lol.

Cheers!

you're lucky you're allowed to have plants at all :) Hope some day I can grow legal as well

Hopefully WA will make the needed changes to let all grow for personal use. I'm a medically carded individual with a state mandated max of 15 plants.

Washington could always use some of the Devilish Deville to warm things up! Cheers Bro!

Back
Top Bottom