Newbie Here

Just moved back to California after retiring a few years ago from the USAF. Just got into growing, and I'm on my 3rd real grow. Have a 4x4 tent, and a perfect sun LED light. Can't wait to see everything on this site, happy growing!
Bill
Retired Navy here...
:welcome:

Good to have ya!

Welcome!

P.S. You gonna make a grow journal?

Right now I have 2 Khalifa Kush, 1 Pineapple Thai, and a mystery plant that is supposed to be KK but doesn't look anything like the other two I have. It's def an indica, growing awesome, and has some leaves with 3 petals and some with 5. Maybe I could post a pic, and see if anyone has a clue?

Just moved back to California after retiring a few years ago from the USAF. Just got into growing, and I'm on my 3rd real grow. Have a 4x4 tent, and a perfect sun LED light. Can't wait to see everything on this site, happy growing!
Bill
Welcome! Thanks for your commitment and service. It's a great site with a lot of helpful folks. I'm sure you will enjoy this spot on the web. Looking forward to seeing your grows. This is my first time growing. So much to learn!

Thank you for your service and welcome to the best grow site there is. Jump in and start a journal and post away. There's a lot of great eyes and ears on here.:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom