southbound

Sup guys I'm new to this. Just build a small grow box with two sprouts. Ill put pictures up soon strain #1 AK automatic strain #2 unknown.

Hi Southbound and :welcome: to :420: magazine!
And Heady too!
Congrats on starting your grow and when you get ready to upload pics, here's a how to for ya:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Also, if you want to document your journey and get lots of grower help you could consider starting your own journal at some point. Here' s a how to for that too:
How to Make a Grow Journal
Again, welcome and keep it green!
:thumb:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Can't wait for all the advice always ready to learn.

Hi southbound,

Nice to meet you and good luck! I have 1 AK47 auto 6 1/2 weeks into flower

ak4711_19_2013.jpg

I had fun watching it flower a week before I thought it would and it's gotten all sugary and tasty looking since. I'll look forward to your starting your journal :cheesygrinsmiley: and comparing pics!

There are some wonderful people here willing to take the time to help you out so :goodluck:

Ok I could post a link but im on my phone so bare with me. There is a how to section if you hit gallery.

What I do is load pics up on comp, edit at this point. (As in picture angle etc) then go to the; my profile bit at top right of screen near search bubble. Click on profile.
Then scrol down then on the left of screen you should have a couple of pics, click on second one down.
This should bring you to a page where you should see a line saying upload pics. Click on this. Then it should be self evident what to do.
Sorry if that makes no sense just blasted at mo lol and on poxy phone.

Alright ill give it a try soon as I can. Ill keep everyone updated on my Baby. Right now I have 5. 1 AK auto 2 k.c. 45 1 black cream an 1 sweet skunk. I gave my unknown strain to a friend. Pics will be up soon as I figure things out. I am also training one of my girls if that's what you'd call it.

the biggest one is my ak automatic at 2 weeks. the 3 little ones are at 1 week old. strains k.c. 45 brains and black cream my mistake.

2013-12-02_17_18_06.jpg
2013-12-02_17_17_46_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom