Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Hey Newty! Glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better. Don’t let the school work stress you out. You’re jus too going a bit deeper into stuff you already know and love! Eyes on the prize girl!:high-five:

I just finished my last assignment for the week! Woop:) passed both my tests today.

I had a nice surprise this morning. Still pretty chilly but we had a bit of sun today and it stopped snowing after 2 days. Guess who grew in the snow???

These B’s
01EFD322-1929-46D5-A572-0CF1BBB0829A.jpeg
8D41CC93-E24A-4B4D-A992-73C450F5783B.jpeg
1AB763EC-F4FF-4D00-87EF-095BC706FF13.jpeg

I’m heading out to the farm now to help pull down the plants for oil. I’ll take pics this time!

What classes are you doing newty? And grrr that snow:eek: hope your girls are okay
Thanks Iti! So far so good:)

The 2 classes I’m taking first are called Introduction to Horticulture Production and Introduction to Crop Production and Facilities. It’s all really interesting once I grasp the science part!

Hi y’all

Just a quick pop in to let you know I’m recovering and have finally read all your beautiful messages and well wishes!

I have been at the books all day and I’m still not caught up for school. This is going to be a lot tougher than I originally thought! I’m learning a lot really quickly so I apologize in advance for my lack of presence here over the next couple of months. I have 2 assignments and a quiz all due Friday and I’m barely grasping the beginning stuff of Meiosis and mitosis o_O

Lots of science to re-learn/learn in a short period of time. Also the reading material just on the different types of greenhouses is outrageous! Lol This is definitely going to be challenging. I’m still not feeling top shelf so I assume that effects my brain and memory retention.

Cannabis Cup was a blast and I’ll plan a full review when I get a moment. In the meantime, if you need me please don’t hesitate to private message me as I usually check those first.

I love all the memes Kismet! Lolololol

Bud wash for outdoors - I use 1:1 h2o2:water in one bucket, lemon juice and baking soda mixed with warm water in another (1/4 cup each in 2 gallons of water) and last bucket is cold rinse water. Budwash for indoors is just the last 2 buckets, no H2o2.

Those rats are cute B! I had a friend with 2 babies like that, one white and one black. They were very friendly!

Back to the books :)
Good luck newts! Soo jealous used to love science. I need to get myself back to college and do something!. Is mitosis the process of cell multiplication? Or is that osmosis?.
Yer go back to school Bilbo lol.
Thank youu. They are soooo friendly. For some reason they like me more than my daughter lol. Im very animal like.... I sleep a lot, eat like a pig and can go worryingly long without bathing. Lmao.

Thanks Iti! So far so good:)

The 2 classes I’m taking first are called Introduction to Horticulture Production and Introduction to Crop Production and Facilities. It’s all really interesting once I grasp the science part!
I'm so jealous.... I'd love to go farming.... like full time

That’s what I’m hoping for Iti!

Thanks all:)

Yes B I can finally and confidently tell you that Mitosis is for sure cell division! Lol I can tell you the phases it goes through as well! Oh and the resting phases in between are called interphases and their is no cell division during that time! :D
:yahoo:

I
That’s what I’m hoping for Iti!

Thanks all:)

Yes B I can finally and confidently tell you that Mitosis is for sure cell division! Lol I can tell you the phases it goes through as well! Oh and the resting phases in between are called interphases and their is no cell division during that time! :D
:yahoo:
yayyy newts! Kiss ya bad self!

I just finished my last assignment for the week! Woop:) passed both my tests today.

I had a nice surprise this morning. Still pretty chilly but we had a bit of sun today and it stopped snowing after 2 days. Guess who grew in the snow???

These B’s

I’m heading out to the farm now to help pull down the plants for oil. I’ll take pics this time!
Full greenhouse! Nice they live on

Thanks guys!! You the best:D

Just some notes from one of my classes :eek:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m very nervous
Wow it's been over 15 years since I did that... and i thought refreshing my Chem 101 and 102 was going back :oops:...

I havent read to the part where you said you nailed the test, but heres to hoping you did! I'm handing my stuff in Monday. But I also have a 1000 page chemistry text book to read through.

You got this newty! Hope your feeling better and a little warmer than your scrogg queens

These B’s

So for next time. Grab a 5bgallon homie depot bucket fill with hot water and lug it out. It.will help keep the space warm. I know lots who can get to 10°F and keep 70° in the GH. And honestly just doing a large bu ket of water will help. not even heated up it will retain warmth and help the space on chilly nights

The soil is heating the GH all night. Takes a while of cold days to cool the soil down. Looking forward to life on the farm. Nice job #studentnetwy!
Yes! The farm was pretty depressing. Both are deceased well frozen and rubbery. It gets colder out there with more snow so I expected the worst. Last camping night was freeeeezing lol but I made it. Oh well, I learned a lot this year with my outdoor farming, cheers to my small successes and there’s always next year:D
009A8523-51DC-4475-8F4D-22E26A01AE05.jpeg

Still my best outdoor #quad She would have been a thick ass Babe:)
A63C01AE-A2CB-4018-AFBF-960F0F9A7DF9.jpeg

I think if you can keep up on the science part the rest will just fall into place. Nice job on the 2 tests. We're all proud of you.

Thanks Derbs!! I got my first mark back for my greenhouse essay assignment, 87% wooooop! I wasn’t sure if I remembered how to cite stuff but #bam Hopefully my tests will be marked soon. They show you the marks for the multiple choice questions right away (that’s how I knew I passed) I’m just waiting for the long answers to be marked:) I had to start my second module today, the rest is Wednesday:eek:
I
yayyy newts! Kiss ya bad self!

High fives!!!

Thanks for hanging out here even when I can’t be around I really appreciate all the kindness, support and encouragement from y’all it warms my heart #truly
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I’ll plan for an update in all my journals ASAP! With dates and stuff (I don’t even know) o_Oo_O My poor plants are getting the minimum, no singing, no dancing, no ukulele :oops: #poorthings

I did get the harvest done on all my outdoor crops today; peppers, cherry tomatoes, chives, herbs and you guessed it....Brooke! The last BSA #3 or #therunt

Instead of crying in the snow, I took advantage of a photo shoot opportunity I have really wanted. It’s usually way too risky so I don’t recommend this type of hst on your plants :D Do y’all remember that one time I took my plant outside in the snow for a cool photo... :rolleyes: Well this B loves the mother fn snow plus I chopped her down!

Lil Brooke
Outdoor Brooklyn Sunrise Auto on day 85ish
FF072D0B-F70D-4AAF-9C9E-3CD7A82FE1D4.jpeg
F8D7F35A-F196-4000-A953-D052EFD7AE1D.jpeg
228E663B-7C84-43E1-888B-0FFCDB87229F.jpeg
01E8A40B-C108-4FE5-9965-B081FE85AECD.jpeg
118DBDF5-BECD-483E-95AA-576D7A640F7E.jpeg
3AEE987D-DFE3-4CC3-83C2-9B5E3BDE053A.jpeg
0C9E9D87-B928-4E36-8D7C-4F6CE83AFEA3.jpeg

8BAA921A-8EB7-445C-B181-51249D04F21F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom