Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I tried hunting around for the link to Doc's tutorial but couldn't find it.
This is similar to how I've washed in the past, except I'll use a 3rd bucket for a second rinse.

I'm sure @newty will chime in after she comes back from the moon!:ganjamon:

A Method To The Madness
The two-step technique is a cleaning method that many cannabis cultivators said had worked for them to scrub their harvests clean.

The popular method calls for:

• Two five-gallon buckets
  • One cup baking soda
  • One cup pure lemon juice
  • Water (does not need to be purified water or reverse osmosis water)
Here’s what you need to do:

• Fill both buckets with water, about 1–2 inches from top
  • Combine baking soda and lemon juice, pour mixture into one of the buckets of water
  • Dip and swirl bud in the water/baking soda/lemon mix for 2–5 mins, or until you see that the bud is noticeably cleaner
  • Once it’s been cleaned in the first bucket containing the mixture, rinse bud by dipping and swirling it in the water-only bucket. This step only requires a quick dunk and swirl, as the first step cleans off a lot of debris
  • Hang bud to drip dry, similar to how you would normally hang your bud post harvest.
Green days mofo!
:passitleft:
Cut that in half I would

Hey y’all!

Immmmm baaaack!

We had quite the adventure including a tire change at night on a deserted highway!

I got home about 2:30am and got a bad case of the flu starting about 4:30am. I’m just starting to think I might make it so I’ll update tomorrow:D

6792DDB1-E2F1-4BA9-97C1-B3F44643EFAB.jpeg

After we got er done! About an hour from home :D #fuckroadsideassistance #wearegeterdonegirls
E04ECAEA-F87F-49D6-AC86-0D4D83EA7C04.jpeg
Woop woop! Yes Newts!! Hope you had a cracking day.

Hope your feeling better newty! And that you had an awesome canna adventure

Hi y’all

Just a quick pop in to let you know I’m recovering and have finally read all your beautiful messages and well wishes!

I have been at the books all day and I’m still not caught up for school. This is going to be a lot tougher than I originally thought! I’m learning a lot really quickly so I apologize in advance for my lack of presence here over the next couple of months. I have 2 assignments and a quiz all due Friday and I’m barely grasping the beginning stuff of Meiosis and mitosis o_O

Lots of science to re-learn/learn in a short period of time. Also the reading material just on the different types of greenhouses is outrageous! Lol This is definitely going to be challenging. I’m still not feeling top shelf so I assume that effects my brain and memory retention.

Cannabis Cup was a blast and I’ll plan a full review when I get a moment. In the meantime, if you need me please don’t hesitate to private message me as I usually check those first.

I love all the memes Kismet! Lolololol

Bud wash for outdoors - I use 1:1 h2o2:water in one bucket, lemon juice and baking soda mixed with warm water in another (1/4 cup each in 2 gallons of water) and last bucket is cold rinse water. Budwash for indoors is just the last 2 buckets, no H2o2.

Those rats are cute B! I had a friend with 2 babies like that, one white and one black. They were very friendly!

Back to the books :)

You only have to pass! And even if you don’t pass first time, places nearly always give you more chances - to do it again. They want you to succeed!
There’ll be other stuff that is less daunting than cell division I’m sure. It looks way cool. You’re inspiring me ...

Back
Top Bottom