I just soak mine for 12-24 hrs and put them in soil. Less to go wrong. At least in my mind. Glad they popped up. They really wanted to live. Resilient lil' buggers.

Hey buddy! :ciao:
Just finally noticed this thread in your signature.... duh! :hmmmm:

I'll tag along if you don't mind.

Congrats on your "runt" harvest. Looks like some great smoke! The other girls look like they are chuggin' along flawlessly.

:passitleft:

Thanks man glad to have you along. Sorry I haven't been updating much lately, by the time I get up ready to head to work for 8 hrs I'm ready to go back to bed. Been getting really down lately, trying to get some things going and constantly not working out gets to me. So I really needed a pick me up to get the old spirit back. Asked the boss for a raise since I've been there almost 5 yrs and haven't had 1 yet. So my pay goes from 40 to 45k per yr next payday. Which means I can get rid of my POS 12 yr old car that is dying a slow death ATM. So I pick up this in 2 days. Fully loaded Chrysler 300 S the S is for sport pkg. Disclaimer... pictures are not of my actual car, but are same as mine. Christmas came early this year.

Oh ya I also have an update on the girls. 19 days after flip and they really look good. White Rhino didn't really stretch at all. Blueberry stretched a little. Blue Cookies tho stretched a good 4" in the last 2 weeks. I looked back at Oct 19th pics and they were all pretty much even height. A bit of a difference in them now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom