Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

For sure .got to have it..its the outside one with the external probe..youll know..think youll be happy with it..even lights up for night time checking...i wouldnt steer ya wrong..its good.
Looks like I'm going to make a stop tonight. Thanks! :thumb:

Walmart has a digital guage with a wire with the senor at the end of it..i just keep moving the wire up along with the canopy. Never have to move the guage..plus you can mount it outside the tent or room and see whats up..is like 13 bucks..its what i use..you can find it on line..also tells u the high and low temp for the day..get one its great

Just a note, they are only good for reading temp. If you mount the display outside, your RH % is off because the RH sensor is in the case, not the probe.

However, they are very good for reading temp and not having to open up.

:thumb:

Yea thats true but i find that pretty much what air you suck in from the outside is generally dam close to the inside air of the tent or room..usually the air source will match the destination..except when you water of course then it goes up for a day. .or just mount it outside if need be.so basically what ever moisture your pulling in from outside is gonna be the same inside..it get pulled out by the fan fast as it goes in..it equals out...

:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Ladies and gentlemen we have purple!

ea2554955847d37c3cfd889f7bb947db.jpg

Things are going great. 2 weeks into flower and it is a beautiful sight. They are all loving life. Here is what everyone comes for. Enjoy.

7939b2782a5a9e145088619f5a863cfb.jpg

7624769cf94d51c35cd4d6a5592e4985.jpg

7d4951d81564166b03d3f44ad0b627be.jpg

:thumb:

Your saving those clipping right..makes good oil..ive got 4oz of dry ground flake already from my ww..will end up with around 8oz...save those leaves..

Your saving those clipping right..makes good oil..ive got 4oz of dry ground flake already from my ww..will end up with around 8oz...save those leaves..
Yes we plan on saving them. We will have a ton of them so might as well make the most of it. We were planning on making bubble hash. Good looking out though.

Well you went from overwatered seedlings to a really sweet scrog. Be proud nismo that's some serious learning right there. Congrats on the purple coming out too!
I will say that :420: is a wealth of great information. Without people like yourself, this would be impossible. I probably would have given up if I totally bombed. But with all of the help here and at home I think we will have a very successful first grow. So thanks for stopping by and helping out!

Back
Top Bottom