Nitrogen toxicity? Need a second or third opinion

ItsTimmyMan

Hey all! Been a while since I've posted any of my activities on here but I've run into a spot of trouble on two of my little ones. They're entirely different strains and the only two out of about 10 that have shown any signs of deficiency or toxicity. I'm thinking a Nitrogen toxicity on one and Calcium deficiency on the other. Thanks in advance!

Here's plant one which is an unknown strain. She has shown pre-flowers in the past few days and has had the clawing for a week or so:

Here is plant two which is supposedly a Blueberry which hasn't yet shown sex. Obvious Nitrogen toxicity but looking for any extra pointers.

What Strain is it? 1. Unknown. 2. Blueberry.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 1. Guess Sativa Dom. 2. Blueberry, Indica Dom.
How Many Plants? 2 needing assistance.
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Pre-flower.
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? ~1 week.
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Mushroom Compost, Worm Castings, Perlite, Peat Moss.
If Soil... What Size Pot? Small. Unsure on dimensions or capacity.
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x20w 3000k. (You don't have to tell me, I know.)
Is it Air Cooled? Yes.
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? N/A
RH of Room/Cabinet? N/A
Any Pests? Midgies.
How Often are you Watering? Once every few days; when soil is mostly dry.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Molasses, weak mix. All purpose, halted for now to reduce nitrogen in soil.
Size or Square Footage of Room? ~2.5'x2.5'

This is a cheap set up originally intended for starting seedlings. I am planning on upgrading everything INCLUDING THE LIGHT. This is not a permanent set up.

Back
Top Bottom