Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Imagine instead of prohibition for the past 100 years we had the scientific development of this plant. The benefit to the paper industry, feed stock, maybe silage for alcohol production, groundcover maintenance.... imagine replanting areas affected by fire with hemp as a ground cover for soil retention. So much we could be doing with this plant. *sigh*

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+58 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+26 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 71 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 51
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 37 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 37
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)
(clone1) - Day 27
(clone6) - Day 10
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 23 - link to start

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) next

Well today I had to get up early for errands, came back gave the following:

veg-?ppm/6.5/1.25L-Buddha Grow, Botainicare bloom, tea, seaplex, prob around 400ppm.
flower-400ppm/6.5/2L-Buddha Bloom, little ca/mg, tea, sweet and seaplex.

The GC got a liter of water with sweet.

So here is how we looked last night.

Not too bad, but the sight does not make me happy. I guess this plant needs a gallon a day right now. LOL.

Veg group is looking good, getting some development on the BBa, it is in the back corner, I think the crop on the Naguai helped slow it down a bit. I will up plant the Purple TW into Smart #2 this weekend. Youngest RD clone has new growth...all is well.

Here is a whole tent shot, the RD looking much better.

Closeups of the RD and GC.

And I had some good news this past week getting a contract negotiated at work for the next 10 years or so...very good thing, so I decided to buy me a xmas gift early in a stoned fit of narcissism last night and bought a nugsmasher mini.

Now I need to look at rigs. Might go do that today...it is black friday.

Imagine instead of prohibition for the past 100 years we had the scientific development of this plant. The benefit to the paper industry, feed stock, maybe silage for alcohol production, groundcover maintenance.... imagine replanting areas affected by fire with hemp as a ground cover for soil retention. So much we could be doing with this plant. *sigh*
That is a huge no shitter. Federal legalization would seriously help a large facet of Ag.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+58 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+26 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 71 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 51
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 37 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 37
(clone1) - Day 27
(clone6) - Day 10
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 23 - link to start

Well today I had to get up early for errands, came back gave the following:

veg-?ppm/6.5/1.25L-Buddha Grow, Botainicare bloom, tea, seaplex, prob around 400ppm.
flower-400ppm/6.5/2L-Buddha Bloom, little ca/mg, tea, sweet and seaplex.

The GC got a liter of water with sweet.

So here is how we looked last night.

Not too bad, but the sight does not make me happy. I guess this plant needs a gallon a day right now. LOL.

Veg group is looking good, getting some development on the BBa, it is in the back corner, I think the crop on the Naguai helped slow it down a bit. I will up plant the Purple TW into Smart #2 this weekend. Youngest RD clone has new growth...all is well.

Here is a whole tent shot, the RD looking much better.

Closeups of the RD and GC.

And I had some good news this past week getting a contract negotiated at work for the next 10 years or so...very good thing, so I decided to buy me a xmas gift early in a stoned fit of narcissism last night and bought a nugsmasher mini.

Now I need to look at rigs. Might go do that today...it is black friday.
Great to hear about the contract. That's a good long one. Nsmasher too

Congrats and merry Christmas! Plants look good...what's that lanky thing on the left in the veg tent?

That is the BBa if your talking the one on the left upper, the red umbrella are rd clones, green is 707. The BBa ahs a blue one but you cant see it.

Congrats on your contract.
I see, this must be the wilted lady you were talking about. My heart would have been in my stomach, but only because I tend to panic.
The little umbrellas look so festive.

My kids drove me insane today, so I'm holed up in my bedroom, smoking a fatty listening to Sublime. Fuzzy feeling slowly coming back.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+60 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+28 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 73 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 53
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 39 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 39
(clone1) - Day 29
(clone6) - Day 12
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 25 - link to start

Been watering and feeding everyone and all looks great.

I swear the Green Crack is throwing more pistols....and we are about 50/50 white/opaque with no amber showing...or barely any amber showing. Pretty plant with all it's color changes, too bad you can't see it because the Raspberry Diesel is in the way....lol.

My BBa is upward bound, it's showing and smelling it's femaleness. It's going to stay in the corner under the blurple cause their ain't no room in the tent and will not be for 40 days-heck, it will be close to being done then.

I am fresh out of room in both veg and flower for the next month, I need to up-pot the PTW pair, and might do this this week, but don't really have room for 2 more 2g.

Congrats on your contract.
I see, this must be the wilted lady you were talking about. My heart would have been in my stomach, but only because I tend to panic.
The little umbrellas look so festive.

My kids drove me insane today, so I'm holed up in my bedroom, smoking a fatty listening to Sublime. Fuzzy feeling slowly coming back.

That sounds sublime. My kids did that yesterday. I have some Dead Kennedys on. I am trying to hold off on edibles until my big fat 8 o clock blunt.

Been a looooong time since I listened to the Kennedys. Hope you have a sweet evening.
Sounds like a holiday in Cambodia!

This DK was released last friday, it's demos that were previously unreleased. It's a really crappy EQ as one can only imagine, and in two portions there is something that resembles a tape splice/fix. But there is still quite a bit of charm to it.

Dead Kennedys - Iguana Studios Rehearsal Tape - San Francisco 1978

And the ocho blunt was nice, still hitting that venom og.

Lol. The only serve beef! Mosh pits weren't a thing in the 70s? Whatever it was it was the area in front of the stage where the bodies were slamming.
I mean, yeah, that was the floor. I think mosh started as a term around maybe 85 or so, I could be off, stoned, or just old though.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+61 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+29 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 74 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 54
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 40 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 40
(clone1) - Day 30
(clone6) - Day 13
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 26 - link to start
HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019

Today I re-arranged my light cords in veg, too many plants tripping on them. I also raised the Kind up about 5" because the BBa is reaching and it was at about 8" off the top. I also raised the chibi. I really want another chibi...I am sick of listening to the Kinds 4 fans all night. I need to think about this problem some. I don't want the kind light to go to waste.

I gave the WW, 707, PTW, BBa and older RD all a little big bloom water that was pH'ed to around 6.5, I did not check the PPM.

Going to let the RD dry out a bit today. I brushed the topsoil a bit, and gave about 150ml of the GC water mix.

I spent about 20 minutes pulling yellow and dead leaves out of the RD and GC. Don't want dead leaf crispies in the buds or near them. I gave the GC a liter with some Sweet and Molasses, dunno the ppm, it was 6.5 without phing. I took a look at 6 different colas on the GC, a couple that are in the light directly are foxtailing, buds are dense, but opening up does not appear to be much of a benefit because spacing is good. It kinda smells like chocolate diesel, but the diesel might be the RD because it reeks right now. I would say we are about 75% white this morning, with very little amber showing. The amber is in the stalks on the leaves, and it's minimal, not on the actual buds yet. Maybe 5 days, maybe 10 days.

I am guessing a little over 2 dry from what I see. Should have a nice trim take as well. Since I am out of trim at the moment, but have about 500ml of oil, I might use the GC trim to do a dry ice hash run for the rosin press. We will see how it looks when I get there.

See my edit above...
And this:

Moshing - Wikipedia

So in 82 was the first reference in song. I have quite a few old fan zines, I need to flip through the sub 82 ones and pay attention and see if there are references. Most of my zines are from socal and texas although I have a few NY and DC ones....

Back
Top Bottom