Noob’s First One: 2x2, 125W QB, Coco

Okkk brooz i smoke a joint and then.....thought it was THE time to harvest, was it a bad idea? Idk but it was harder or I should say smeller than I thought but for sure that a good point!!
Sorry I haven’t take any pic but tomorrow maybe I was thinking of using my phone flash combined to my beautiful PC glasses so the light passing threw becomes a non UV green light so no chlorophyll thing yes? :nerd-with-glasses::cheesygrinsmiley: you follow me old sports or should I stop smoking?:Rasta:
I flush, but not like the old traditional way... I try aim my harvest to be on a certain day. I usually go about 6-7 days between feedings. So I hit it with water and flush any salts that may have built up, then let them sit till harvest day. Now in the past I’ve had plants that shot out new pistils and went another 8-10 days... so instead of harvesting, I hit them with another dose of nutrient solution, and that tied them over till harvest.
Well then all good old bro I did kind of same thing since I watered with...water for the last hit and since I feed once a day....then feeding daily=1 day of flush haha but anyway this time I would say that I haven’t flushed since I only gave plain water for her last hours before I choped but next time I’ll try flush one plant kind of same way giving plain water for about last week to see :thumb:

Also.... .I looked back at the pics and what about those new white stringy pistils I was talking you about, stop me if I’m wrong, even if you can’t, because it’s a post, but the pic bellow you see this top bud with his brand new white hair but when you close up at the tritri aren’t they milky and even amber for some? Looks like pistils are naked eyes only signs but not that trustable when you can check trichomes so what do you think I’m perplex about that old bro :cheesygrinsmiley::nerd-with-glasses::popcorn:

@DRey Thanks for this answer doctor!! I already heard about sticking swords into the stem but it’s so crual even if I’m not a vegan....and for sure i would love to stick cutter into some plants, be able to harvest step by step and try every experience possible but its impossible since I have just one room for the run....For the moment...
;)
Also be patient is the most important thing for sure....my born gift is to be lazy so time is my friend :ganjamon:

ps I’m stoned and on iPad so pretty hard to edit sorry for that and here is the pic of the trichomes of the brand new pistils on the top of the top bud :headbanger:

D979D196-6633-4198-9BD8-3244826588D8.jpeg

The actual settings knowing it’s in the room where I sleep with exhaust tube going by window kind of half closen with no fans in only the exhaust and carbon filter h24/7 I’m sad to see only about 33% humidity since I harvested the whole plant to have the higher % of humidity....Will check later to see how it evolutes!!
:ganjamon:

13954D4E-0ECB-41F2-8486-055E89C4BCAD.jpeg

Heyy amigos man says night sleep brings advices but this morning i dont have any if its that i reread my post about « I was thinking of using my phone flash combined to my beautiful PC glasses so the light passing threw becomes a non UV green light so no chlorophyll thing yes? » but useless since i already choped hahaha but can it be an idea for those who visit their girls during...night time yes?

Peace brooz + the temp and humidity of first hours of drying :ganjamon:

6FE82807-5A0E-4899-A6D9-2A79B76EFFD0.jpeg

I've done a lot of reading about flushing and ultimately I feel the science is on the side of it doesn't do anything.

I was advised by many on here to take nutes all the way to a few days before harvest then turn lights from 12/12 to 8/16 and cut the stem halfway to shock the plant. The thinking is it tells the plant it is being eaten and it puts more energy into buds.

Also, my biggest recent lesson is to BE PATIENT. One thing that helped me to learn and be patient is to take a sample of your flowers starting when you think they might be ready. Dry it for at least a week (now you may be as much as 7 days into your ideal end date), Cure a few days at least and test your product. I found the head high was awesome and I might harvest one planmt earlier to get some more of that feeling.

I am told (though I have no personal experience) that it is possible, maybe even beneficial to harvest a partial plant, allowing the lower buds a few more days or weeks to mature fully. I'm going to try this to see if it works for me on my first plant while I fully harvest the others.

Last, I completely agree with @Backlipslide's comment above. People here are passionate, opinionated and forecful advocates. Read all that you can, check the science and make your own path to success! There are many things that work and especially informedopinions should matter!

:goodluck:
Very well said!

brand new pistils on the top of the top bud
Yes sir, she’s still fattening up, let her finish up!!

I agree with drey about partial harvests. If the higher buds look more finished then the others then harvest the top of the plant letting the bottom finish.

Very well said!

Yes sir, she’s still fattening up, let her finish up!!

I agree with drey about partial harvests. If the higher buds look more finished then the others then harvest the top of the plant letting the bottom finish.

Too bad but i already harvested yesterday bro haha and im not home for some days so hope it will fit! Anyway i still cant harvest one by one since i only have a room but im actually planning on adding another 2x2 with T5 for veg + mothers then sog / one bud from clones in the flowering one...maybe ill ask Santa claus about it :ganjamon:

Santa’s too good to us sometimes isn’t he!! Lol
Hmmmmwell bro for my little experience since im an adult he doesn’t respond anymore to my letters....so much things i asked and never arrived....he must be too occupied (flushing his weed maybe hihihih)

Anywayy so i have about 70 gr (2,5 Ounce) with about 1 pot A grade ill say (let me dream) , one « semi-A grade » (let me dream i said please !) and then one pop corn pot :ganjamon:

Think is since i had to about 30% humidity in my drying room i let it there for 7-8 days but then the buds were dryed too fast so i had to put them in jars, where the humidity is about....35%

SOOOOO here is the point such bacteria’s work at 55-65% and IDK IF I STILL CAN CURE OR IF THOSE BACTERIAS ARE ALREADY DEAD SO I JUST DROP IT FOR THE CURING, but i tried to spray with water the top of each jars (with a coton glued into the top so also humidified) and then close it and my humidity comes back to 50-60%.

Is it useful or do i have a risk of adding some minerals that will evaporate and then come in the surface of my buds? And are the bacteria’s already dead or do they die if less than 30% humidity?

Here are some pics broooooz peaceee

98CF8094-3682-4E0D-BFD3-A51D927F91C7.jpeg

AC178CAC-6643-4ED5-ADA7-7D6F0D94D258.jpeg

ABB52762-68B6-4AE2-823A-D1C453A3B6A9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom