Noob’s First One: 2x2, 125W QB, Coco

Heyyy old TV/PC sunglasses bro!! Just checked your run i love it!! Gonna need your curing tuto very soon i guess ;) also bro....always look on the Bright side of life fufuuufufufufufuuu and with those so classy PC sunglasses on :ganjamon:
Well for the under 16°C gonna be though because I cant do more than letting the windows open to cool the room (and also i sleep in the same room and my gf wont allow less than 17)C i guess hahaha

Peaceee TV bro!
If you have access to a frost free fridge there is a more preferred method I can send you for harvest/curing.

Sounds good for the temps, hope you stay warm with frosty plants :morenutes:

Well thanks to you i just learned what « frost free » was and sadly I have a « very frosty » fridge so its dead.... :’( but im still curious about your method but since ik that fridge get rid of the water i guess its kind of evaporation process?? Sharing very much appreciated of course!!! :ganjamon:

Well thanks to you i just learned what « frost free » was and sadly I have a « very frosty » fridge so its dead.... :’( but im still curious about your method but since ik that fridge get rid of the water i guess its kind of evaporation process?? Sharing very much appreciated of course!!! :ganjamon:

There's a post here on it; it's a long but worthwhile read! A fridge for drying and curing is on my someday list lol.

'DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest' DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

There's a post here on it; it's a long but worthwhile read! A fridge for drying and curing is on my someday list lol.

'DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest' DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest
Thanks bro looks very nice but its still impossible for me but anyway for my first harvest ill keep it simple by hanging the full chandelier or just cut it stem by stem step by step ;)
I will also not defoliate at all half of it, do a little manicure of the other half and i guess i will fully defoliate one bud to see the diff (and smoke earlier haha) and for sure all to curing jars (except the solo fully defoliate bud just to see(and smoke!!!!!)

Sooo broooz still feeding at about 800ppm for some days then straight water for abut a week i guess And i want a weed thats stones af and better to go sleep so i wait to have more amber to launch the flush i guess!!

Some pics and stay safe weedy sports :ganjamon:

3ABBFCC7-A1EA-4C64-8436-5F26D25C7918.png

Thanks bro looks very nice but its still impossible for me but anyway for my first harvest ill keep it simple by hanging the full chandelier or just cut it stem by stem step by step ;)
I will also not defoliate at all half of it, do a little manicure of the other half and i guess i will fully defoliate one bud to see the diff (and smoke earlier haha) and for sure all to curing jars (except the solo fully defoliate bud just to see(and smoke!!!!!)

Sooo broooz still feeding at about 800ppm for some days then straight water for abut a week i guess And i want a weed thats stones af and better to go sleep so i wait to have more amber to launch the flush i guess!!

Some pics and stay safe weedy sports :ganjamon:

3ABBFCC7-A1EA-4C64-8436-5F26D25C7918.png
Good luck on the harvest! Some will amber up after the chop!

Good luck on the harvest! Some will amber up after the chop!
Thanks TV/PC glasses broo!! :) i didnt know that!! But i guess even with that i still have a week or so (including the flush) before harvesting like ill wait about 20% amber to chop right? :nerd-with-glasses:

Thanks TV/PC glasses broo!! :) i didnt know that!! But i guess even with that i still have a week or so (including the flush) before harvesting like ill wait about 20% amber to chop right? :nerd-with-glasses:
No clue on flushing, if your doing to get rid of chem in plant, your wasting time. But again, I haven't read deeply into it.
Theres Been many a debate by people smarter then I. I'm hydro, I feed till I chop.

I’d say you’re in the right window of harvest!! (Depending on what kind of a high you are looking for) but I’d say it’s ready for harvest any day. Completely up to you, but there wasn’t much for clear trichs, and you have a fair amount of amber!
B9B2A041-AC61-4019-8BA4-A07DA860FC83.jpeg

No clue on flushing, if your doing to get rid of chem in plant, your wasting time. But again, I haven't read deeply into it.
Theres Been many a debate by people smarter then I. I'm hydro, I feed till I chop.

Hmmmmwellwellwell .... REALLY??? Lets try to be smart then hahaha but so then you go full nutes until harvest? What about pk do you pk until harvest too?

I’d say you’re in the right window of harvest!! (Depending on what kind of a high you are looking for) but I’d say it’s ready for harvest any day. Completely up to you, but there wasn’t much for clear trichs, and you have a fair amount of amber!
B9B2A041-AC61-4019-8BA4-A07DA860FC83.jpeg

Thanks for that bro! Btw what about you do you flush? I read a lot about it and found out that more for it than against so i was a planning a 3-7 days with tap water so maybe starting it tomorrow for 3 days then chop.
And also i have some news white hairs still on the top of some buds And brand new because they stay like a « i » (and not like a « s » if you see what i mean....they are leggy?? Haha anyway what about them should i give a fuck and wait for then to curl a little? (Btw i just remind « curl » so it was the « s » thing »

Thanks again for your interventions bro really appreciate it!!

Stay stoooooned

Welcome. New grower here too. My strong suggestions:
  • READ the grow journals - this was my favorite and most helpful to me Emilya I look for those that won Grow Journal of the Month.
  • Follow the members you connect with, they're probably active
  • Connect to the community by being at least somewhat active. People here want to help
Easy! You have founbd your tribe. Great start!

Okkk broz so well yeah im considering about not flushing at all to keep it simple (and smo....haha) and next time i may try to get a veg room so ill be able to have clones OR just stick into one veg/flo room where 2 plants in scrog, one flushed and not the other one and i will have my own idea ;)
So today last feed and ill chop tomorrow i guess.

@Rexer after all i can say im in hydro with my coco perlite medium so ill follow you and this one !(if my buds taste HARSCHYYY idk what it will be your fault right? Hahaha
Btw welcome and thanks for those advices doctor @DRey :ganjamon:

And @Backlipslide dont dodge the flushing question hihihihi :yahoo::ciao:

Peacee brooooz :headbanger:

Ps check out high times bout flushing :reading420magazine:

Hahahaha well bro after reading it i feel like those smarter than us people haha so yeah i guess no flush then...maybe i was just looking after those beautiful changing colors leaves due to flushing haha wont see them then (but ill smoke earlier
:ganjamon:
)

For the curing im planning to send you my harvest bag so you put it straight into your frost free fridge!!!

Anyway guess ill chop tomorrow OOOOOR maybe leave her in her pot with no feeding for 3 days in total dark before to harvest SOO it gets some darker greener beautifuler buds colors... have you heard about that PC bro?
:passitleft:

Some pics of curse

8B6CDCD7-D75D-49DF-BBF7-036F064F81AA.png

729DC58C-C3FD-488B-830D-FD8039ED3B43.png

90E8627B-8328-45D1-BF44-952AC23E8D1F.png

C34BB5DB-3BA4-4ACC-B1A4-1E5114567CD7.png

7255EDD4-0F16-466A-94EE-2E66EB9A9E51.png

4F7BEA49-885C-46F0-8B46-774EF2B77222.png

54CCD947-26C8-45E3-8ADC-FEBFBA689395.jpeg

B27E1415-C93D-4A99-83EA-E069401626C5.jpeg

9F060A30-F188-4B2F-BC53-03975F3ACB0C.jpeg

A8543BF2-AFEE-4E44-BD86-0623077075B9.jpeg

Hahahaha well bro after reading it i feel like those smarter than us people haha so yeah i guess no flush then...maybe i was just looking after those beautiful changing colors leaves due to flushing haha wont see them then (but ill smoke earlier
)

For the curing im planning to send you my harvest bag so you put it straight into your frost free fridge!!!

Anyway guess ill chop tomorrow OOOOOR maybe leave her in her pot with no feeding for 3 days in total dark before to harvest SOO it gets some darker greener beautifuler buds colors... have you heard about that PC bro?

Some pics of curse

Those are some very pretty ladies. It looks like you will have a bountiful harvest friend, congratulations! Great lookng terpenes, you could probably go today or keep waiting just a few more days.

)

Some pics of curse

Looking good brother, you're going to have some good smoke for quite some time, it'll be a green Xmas for you! :high-five: :bongrip:

Thanks for that bro! Btw what about you do you flush? I read a lot about it and found out that more for it than against so i was a planning a 3-7 days with tap water so maybe starting it tomorrow for 3 days then chop.
And also i have some news white hairs still on the top of some buds And brand new because they stay like a « i » (and not like a « s » if you see what i mean....they are leggy?? Haha anyway what about them should i give a fuck and wait for then to curl a little? (Btw i just remind « curl » so it was the « s » thing »

Thanks again for your interventions bro really appreciate it!!

Stay stoooooned
I flush, but not like the old traditional way... I try aim my harvest to be on a certain day. I usually go about 6-7 days between feedings. So I hit it with water and flush any salts that may have built up, then let them sit till harvest day. Now in the past I’ve had plants that shot out new pistils and went another 8-10 days... so instead of harvesting, I hit them with another dose of nutrient solution, and that tied them over till harvest.

I've done a lot of reading about flushing and ultimately I feel the science is on the side of it doesn't do anything.

I was advised by many on here to take nutes all the way to a few days before harvest then turn lights from 12/12 to 8/16 and cut the stem halfway to shock the plant. The thinking is it tells the plant it is being eaten and it puts more energy into buds.

Also, my biggest recent lesson is to BE PATIENT. One thing that helped me to learn and be patient is to take a sample of your flowers starting when you think they might be ready. Dry it for at least a week (now you may be as much as 7 days into your ideal end date), Cure a few days at least and test your product. I found the head high was awesome and I might harvest one planmt earlier to get some more of that feeling.

I am told (though I have no personal experience) that it is possible, maybe even beneficial to harvest a partial plant, allowing the lower buds a few more days or weeks to mature fully. I'm going to try this to see if it works for me on my first plant while I fully harvest the others.

Last, I completely agree with @Backlipslide's comment above. People here are passionate, opinionated and forecful advocates. Read all that you can, check the science and make your own path to success! There are many things that work and especially informedopinions should matter!

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom