Noob Grower AK-47 Closet Grow

Good Job so far with your grow....lot's of great advice has already been posted so I don't have much I can add but I did notice that in many of your photos, the plants leafs were wet with the lights on....I know with HID lights, not good to spray your plants under the lights, CFL's not so sure...but this may be adding to the leaf issues you are seeing...

Also...make sure you calibrate your ph tester weekly.... they do seem to become un-accureate after a few weeks and I ran into PH lockup issues with my grow because of a un-calibrated meter....just a suggestion if you already aren't doing this...

you also may want to pick up a ppm meter...helps to show how much nutrients you are feeding your ladies....

Great job though so far and can't wait to follow these ladies thru there bloom!!!

looking good man a gt a ak48 and a bubble gummer on the go at the min good luck

Grow is still alive actually its a continuous grow now. I have budded and harvested Mary way too early because I didn't thu k she was gonna make it. I have Jane is in week 1 of flower and I took 2 clones off of her and 1 rooted. So now I have 2 in veg and 1 in flower. Will update on Monday with pics. Oh and I have been using Lilly Miller multicote ,pretty close to OC+ but without calcium. Any till Monday. peace!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom