Nutty & His Antics

Patient Puffer it got me for a while , :ganjamon: i thought it was half lobster lol​

meant to ask when you make your tea brews , do you make them where your girls are , i always do my teas at the same temp as my grow room , i want the bacteria that's active at those temps :) Dont know if it makes much of a difference but i still do it ,​

The one run I did indoors, I brewed my tea right next to my girls. I know the warmer it is, the more biological activity the tea can achieve; to a point. There wasn't ever a time a batch wasn't brewing.

I used a 5 gal bucket with an aquarium pump. I had a water bottle filled with marbles and I would use hair ties to secure my air stones to the bottom of the bucket. It worked and due to size restrictions presently, I think I am going to start brewing gallons at a time. Once a single plant gets transplanted and there is a need. I miss the soily/mushroomy smell of a well brewed tea, that I know I dumped fish guts and junk in to, yet somehow smells nice once broken down. The smell is therapeutic.

Good job mate

Patient Puffer

, i try to get the same ph bac also, so using kelp helps to keep it from going too acidic as its more alkaline.
If you know of any where that grows bamboo if you dig a hole , fill a sock/ stocking as it dont rot with rice bury it at the bamboo roots , if you leave it for couple of weeks the rice will draw all sorts of bacteria , all colours too :) there is 500 we need :)

Yes I do. We live by some levees that were predominantly built foreign labor. They brought bamboo with them and it is rampant along some sections of the slews and beaches on the San Joaquin.

then your sorted ! :) .. look for the most healthiest plants then you know there is good microbes looking after those plants, the better the plant the better the microbes

, i think wind bushes living in ireland store some good shit , i am going to dig some soil from under a few and see how it does and how the teas do with them , they always flower well and are hardy as feck !

Hmm...going around and harvesting microbes from varying biomes? Then keep them like a sourdough in the fridge? Microbes on demand?
make teas from them , the more the merrier lol
make a compost pile and drench the soil in you collected microbes at the same temps your room is , so summer is best
then you can use these microbes in teas throughout the grow when you take compost from your pile for teas,
example , a field of corn is dying and under attack but a field a mile away is perfect and the corn is the best about , if the bad filed grew these microbes and bacteria it would be fine , so you can breed the good guys and put them in where other plants are under attack and not growing so well , so the bad corn field if you where to treat with the good guys you wouldn't see the problem again you can rebuild the soils just using microbes , we are killing off the microbes so our soils are depleted
its hard to explain , do you catch me ? i wish i was more educated

No. I am with you. Big Agro has depleted our soils and our fruits and veggies are coming in no flavor and poor nutrient and mineral content; poor brix. Organic puts this back. I am with ya.

calcium is king , if you can get cal into your plant from day dot you have a better chance at building higher brix , cal makes the vascular system stronger , if you can get the brix up pests and disease wont even recognise the plant as food .a lot think NPK is all they need but cannabis uses more cal than (p)

I would also agree with you again. I healthy plant is not food for pests.

Plants are like humans. Technically we could get away with a horrible meal and some multivitamins. Our health would deteriorate, rapidly.

Life feeds on other life. There is no other way.

I would also agree with you again. I healthy plant is not food for pests.

Plants are like humans. Technically we could get away with a horrible meal and some multivitamins. Our health would deteriorate, rapidly.

Life feeds on other life. There is no other way.
you are what you eat , your microbes are what they eat, if they eat well your plants eat well, your plants will flourish ,

@VetSmoke85

1st, thank you for your services.

2ndly, awesome bud you grew. I am enjoying CBD the more mature i get. I can appreciate the relaxing side of the buzz. Mixing with a THC or getting a good 1:1 is a very encompassing high that feels more complete...IMO.

@VetSmoke85

1st, thank you for your services.

2ndly, awesome bud you grew. I am enjoying CBD the more mature i get. I can appreciate the relaxing side of the buzz. Mixing with a THC or getting a good 1:1 is a very encompassing high that feels more complete...IMO.
Cheers PP! Congrats on your win too. Well deserved. Yeah I'm enjoying it. Certainly helps mellow things out so I don't feel any anxiety trying to creep in. Plus getting those extra health benefits CBD brings. Like all ex military my knees are knackered at 35 years old :laugh:
FB_IMG_1610626248911.jpg

Back
Top Bottom