OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

well atleast yall have the right to donate or go to a dispensary:) we donate to the man when they see our weed:(

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

well atleast yall have the right to donate or go to a dispensary:) we donate to the man when they see our weed:(

Never be thankful that someone cuts off your fingers when they coulda cut off your whole arm, I am liberatarian, no victim, no crime. The government are the criminals. Let em go f themselves, this movement ( for lack of a more descriptive term ) cannot be stopped!!!! All men bleed and that will be the final factor for some of us. We are a gritty bunch and don't need a babysitter telling us how we may pursue happiness. I'm all mellow and love and all that, but I have toes and I am not afraid of bullies, and I'm not alone. Everyone is sick of this BS and it wont fly here forever. I can live without freedom or weed, but I'm quite disagreable in that configuration and I have the mental and physical scars to prove it. I don't need the OK from men to do anything thats not harmful to anyone else.....It's OUR GOD given right to live in peace........

I start by trying to keep my space as clean as possible. Almost OCD clean.
Try not to over water, as this can bring mold. Try to keep RH's a low as possible in flower. Lot's of air movement, with a strong scrubbed exhaust fan running 24/7.
There is 5 other fans in my 5x5 tent to keep everything circulating and fresh.
Use Mosquito dunks in my water res's to deter fungus gnats and other root munching critters before they spawn.
Also use sticky traps around the pots in case the dunks don't kill all the gnat eggs, It traps the parents so they can't reproduce.
I haven't ever had a problem with mites. :wood: So I can't comment on what to use for them. But I shouldn't speak too soon, as it's gets colder with winter hitting, mites have their way of finding their way into even the most sealed and cleanest grow rooms. Ask any vet and they'll tell ya, its not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when" a grower gets mites..

You would not believe the horrible enviroment my ladies are in now... I like you prefer clean and when I walked into the space I was stunned. So far the ladies have tolerated and even some have liked it. They have started to change the enviroment. I am looking into a system to exchange air to hopefully keep the mold down. I was freaking out... still am! :cheesygrinsmiley:

We just had our first dispensary open here yesterday, but the "so called" compassion clubs that have sprung up prior to that are in it for nothing but profit...not supposed to be what it is about...some people are soooo greedy.:scratchinghead:

That's brutal..
It was the compassionate clubs when they first started about 10-15 years ago that were actually doing some good here in Canada.
But I agree, now it's all about the money with these kooks. Most of the people working at them don't know what the hell they're talking about half the time too. I can't believe how your average jo is looking at mmj as a way to "make it rich" instead of using it to help others.
Makes me want to become a modern day Robin Hood. Steal from the rich, and help the poor and suffering..

That's brutal..
It was the compassionate clubs when they first started about 10-15 years ago that were actually doing some good here in Canada.
But I agree, now it's all about the money with these kooks. Most of the people working at them don't know what the hell they're talking about half the time too. I can't believe how your average jo is looking at mmj as a way to "make it rich" instead of using it to help others.
Makes me want to become a modern day Robin Hood. Steal from the rich, and help the poor and suffering..

That's why they spend all our money trying to prosecute us, In fact, the tax money used from the dispensaries will inevitably be used to promote our demise. Just got a report from cali; quality weed: 1000$ a pound, freinds are going behind freinds backs and underbidding them on crop prices. Sis told me there's sooo much weed that you can't even buy a quarter oz. on the street cuz all they'll sell is lbs! When I can, I will give away as much weed as I can, I'm sick of the weed market..........I'm REAL big on loyalty.......I better shut up, someones gonna figure me out......I AM A Mf'r......

I'm goin ta glendale later to check this out, I've never been to one, all I know is that it's real obvious that there's no compassion with these fools. You donate to a dispensary, they make profit off you. You're forced to buy their product if you live within 25 miles of one. This is criminal, being forced to buy tomatoes when we can grow our own? This state is at least in the friggin stone ages, and what is sheriff joe gonna do about it?, he's going to ignore the will of the voters and do what the hell he wants.......this state is nazi scary....if you want to donate, donate to individuals....I KNOW how much it costs to produce a hundred pounds of medical..... these are crooks.......both sides!!!!
Although parts of the initiative were not well thought out, at least it is a move in the right direction! Hooray for Colorado and Washington :cheesygrinsmiley:

Its all about the money...the taxes these Disp are paying are off the chart...hell i wouldn't donate to a Disp..donate to the Patients...

How easy would it be to get a list of terminal mmj patients in our areas..
If we could do that, we could stealth donate to these individual patients on our own.
Fuck the dispensaries in their stupid asses for how compasionless they have become to people that really need this stuff.

Never be thankful that someone cuts off your fingers when they coulda cut off your whole arm, I am liberatarian, no victim, no crime. The government are the criminals. Let em go f themselves, this movement ( for lack of a more descriptive term ) cannot be stopped!!!! All men bleed and that will be the final factor for some of us. We are a gritty bunch and don't need a babysitter telling us how we may pursue happiness. I'm all mellow and love and all that, but I have toes and I am not afraid of bullies, and I'm not alone. Everyone is sick of this BS and it wont fly here forever. I can live without freedom or weed, but I'm quite disagreable in that configuration and I have the mental and physical scars to prove it. I don't need the OK from men to do anything thats not harmful to anyone else.....It's OUR GOD given right to live in peace........

very, very, well put brother..

Although parts of the initiative were not well thought out, at least it is a move in the right direction! Hooray for Colorado and Washington :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just what part of the initiative WAS thought out right? I watch these fools all day long and know their every move. NO ONE has weed who didn't have it before these laws went into effect, they will still act anyway they want here ( state and local government ) the government has no concern for the will of the people.

That's why they spend all our money trying to prosecute us, In fact, the tax money used from the dispensaries will inevitably be used to promote our demise. Just got a report from cali; quality weed: 1000$ a pound, freinds are going behind freinds backs and underbidding them on crop prices. Sis told me there's sooo much weed that you can't even buy a quarter oz. on the street cuz all they'll sell is lbs! When I can, I will give away as much weed as I can, I'm sick of the weed market..........I'm REAL big on loyalty.......I better shut up, someones gonna figure me out......I AM A Mf'r......

whaaaaatt!
I knew it was getting bad there but really??
That is just sickening..

i have 14 med patients and they pay me $125. per oz to grow for them[30gram]. that covers all my costs and gas to deliver. i run out for about 5 weeks till the next crop comes in. so they have to get it at dispensorys or pay more for it from the co op i am in if we have the extra. i lost a patient to cancer a few months back and gained a new one so still at 14. they all have their cards and all have real ailments. i have a few testers out their who get to smoke for free when i am crossing a new strain. they stay sober for a few days and really do justice in their testing. and thats 21 people who test. i have 4 labs[growing areas] and 3 are always going so the supply is consantly in the pipe but last year i went from 11 to 14 and decided to do 1 lab bigger for the cause because of the shortfall. we had a bumper crop this year on the outdoor stuff and our shit is selling at 320 to 400 per oz on the open market.
both the bluecronic and the grand daddy purp is blowing all the top stuff off to a lower shelf. lmao.
but we had alot and was really surprised to see it go so fast 40+ lbs extra i managed all this years crops cause last year i only did mine and they fkd it up last year lol.10% of the crop is my pay. they didnt want my help last year lmao so instead of 60 lbs they normally grow i got them 110+ lmfao now i am a permnant member and not just a consultant .only the members have their name on whats remaining. and i might be short this time for my people about 3 to 4 weeks. ah what can i say.
t day and xmas people just smoke more...duh i didnt plan for that... should of cause i know.
but enough of the junk. have fun and may the force be with ya.....

Sorry Fishie, I don't know where u are, but here we have the right to do as we're told...........that's all....battery dead, I'm in the field right now.

Reps for such a well written and thought out post...but pot dulls your thought processes, right?:rofl:

i have 14 med patients and they pay me $125. per oz to grow for them[30gram]. that covers all my costs and gas to deliver. i run out for about 5 weeks till the next crop comes in. so they have to get it at dispensorys or pay more for it from the co op i am in if we have the extra. i lost a patient to cancer a few months back and gained a new one so still at 14. they all have their cards and all have real ailments. i have a few testers out their who get to smoke for free when i am crossing a new strain. they stay sober for a few days and really do justice in their testing. and thats 21 people who test. i have 4 labs[growing areas] and 3 are always going so the supply is consantly in the pipe but last year i went from 11 to 14 and decided to do 1 lab bigger for the cause because of the shortfall. we had a bumper crop this year on the outdoor stuff and our shit is selling at 320 to 400 per oz on the open market.
both the bluecronic and the grand daddy purp is blowing all the top stuff off to a lower shelf. lmao.
but we had alot and was really surprised to see it go so fast 40+ lbs extra i managed all this years crops cause last year i only did mine and they fkd it up last year lol.10% of the crop is my pay. they didnt want my help last year lmao so instead of 60 lbs they normally grow i got them 110+ lmfao now i am a permnant member and not just a consultant .only the members have their name on whats remaining. and i might be short this time for my people about 3 to 4 weeks. ah what can i say.
t day and xmas people just smoke more...duh i didnt plan for that... should of cause i know.
but enough of the junk. have fun and may the force be with ya.....

And it costs 125$ an ounce to grow? Whatever........goodbye....compassion

my only right is to an attourney or how ever you spell money grubber:)
Sorry Fishie, I don't know where u are, but here we have the right to do as we're told...........that's all....battery dead, I'm in the field right now.

ive done jail for growing green and its shit being classed in same league as heroine dealers. But i dont mind taking one for the team to let my voice be heard. 9 years means my voice best be heard lol

ive done jail for growing green and its shit being classed in same league as heroine dealers. But i dont mind taking one for the team to let my voice be heard. 9 years means my voice best be heard lol

Damn C,
you did 9 years for weed??

Back
Top Bottom