OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

faaaaaaaaak me...

dislike

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

what doesnt break u only makes u stronger. Luckily i had it easy, dont really want to go into details on here, this isnt what the forum is about. But prison is no place for anyone, its not anything to brag about or be proud of and its def not the way to deal with the men and women involved in the weed movement. Im not a gangster or career criminal, although prison very nearly took me that way. But i have a good solid support network and i not the sort of person that is an easy pushover. Wont say too much more or everyone will figure out my identity lol! Just hope in the future that it doesnt have to be that way..........

Don;t surprise me...like i said ...all about $..prisons get paid for each inmate..
They were some of our Governor's campain contributors...fill those jails we'll donate to your campain and you'll APPEAR "TOUGH ON CRIME"...

what doesnt break u only makes u stronger. Luckily i had it easy, dont really want to go into details on here, this isnt what the forum is about. But prison is no place for anyone, its not anything to brag about or be proud of and its def not the way to deal with the men and women involved in the weed movement. Im not a gangster or career criminal, although prison very nearly took me that way. But i have a good solid support network and i not the sort of person that is an easy pushover. Wont say too much more or everyone will figure out my identity lol! Just hope in the future that it doesnt have to be that way..........

we'll just leave it at that C.
just glad to see you still doin what you love while free..
mad respect
the future is ours

125 includes gas ,drive time ,electricity and all other costs related to growing, bulb replacements ferts ect when you add it up plus my time i make about 10$ an hr and costs. thats pretty fair considering that a few dispensory owners actually buy for thier own use from me. my shit is really bomb ass no mater what i grow . and because i am small and get about 1 1/2 to almost 2lbs on average every 3.5 to 4 months what i grow for my clients is way cheep for them as the top shelf stuff goes for 80 to 100 dollors for 7 grams. so figure at 30 grams for 125.
thats 4.17 per gram compared to 12.8 per per gram and in the new system i should be able to lower it some more. the side bud and trim i get 50 an oz for and it is always sold out before the buds. also every one gets a free 4 grams when i do new stuff to try out which aint figured in , thats 3.67 a gram . and my stuff is dry to the hilt so they dont pay for water. when a new client sees his first oz they think i have a qp and scale with me lol to weigh it in front of them so if i could do it for free i would. and the ole days a 3 finger bag was lucky to weigh 8 grams for 10 to 15 $$$ . and i got big hands. when you buy from down south you pay for the packaging as well and they take that and weigh it and credit it to your next shipment. they always owe you.and thats from the wholesalers. anyone in the know ... knows what i am talking about. and it is still the same today as when i was running the show.old friends are still good friends.

ive done jail for growing green and its shit being classed in same league as heroine dealers. But i dont mind taking one for the team to let my voice be heard. 9 years means my voice best be heard lol

Your voice IS heard cultivator, you are one of many. And I'm sure you coulda got out of it if you woulda folded to the pressure. YOU are one of the reasons I believe the way I do....Thank-you

125 includes gas ,drive time ,electricity and all other costs related to growing, bulb replacements ferts ect when you add it up plus my time i make about 10$ an hr and costs. thats pretty fair considering that a few dispensory owners actually buy for thier own use from me. my shit is really bomb ass no mater what i grow . and because i am small and get about 1 1/2 to almost 2lbs on average every 3.5 to 4 months what i grow for my clients is way cheep for them as the top shelf stuff goes for 80 to 100 dollors for 7 grams. so figure at 30 grams for 125.
thats 4.17 per gram compared to 12.8 per per gram and in the new system i should be able to lower it some more. the side bud and trim i get 50 an oz for and it is always sold out before the buds. also every one gets a free 4 grams when i do new stuff to try out which aint figured in , thats 3.67 a gram . and my stuff is dry to the hilt so they dont pay for water. when a new client sees his first oz they think i have a qp and scale with me lol to weigh it in front of them so if i could do it for free i would. and the ole days a 3 finger bag was lucky to weigh 8 grams for 10 to 15 $$$ . and i got big hands. when you buy from down south you pay for the packaging as well and they take that and weigh it and credit it to your next shipment. they always owe you.and thats from the wholesalers. anyone in the know ... knows what i am talking about. and it is still the same today as when i was running the show.old friends are still good friends.

I'm not from LA, my ass dosen't have a smoke hole, I KNOW how much it costs. If everyone couuld grow there wouldn't be this yuppie run for the bank. I'm done with this conversation. I hate greedy mf'ers.

sooooooo...

how bout this weather we're having?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear where both of you are coming from.
looks like 2 different sides of the fence.

and that's cool.:smokin:

"We just want to be free..
We just wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man.
And we wanna get loaded!"

Come on boys, let's just take a deep puff on the vape. Let's go back to what we are all passionate about. This wonderful plant.

Well done on that grow Vick. Nice yield too.

Just something to keep in mind, unlike what has been previously stated about DWC, I highly suggest NOT placing ice jugs into 5g buckets with roots. The roots will freeze and break right off where they touch the jugs. Water temps must be kept nice and low to prevent anything from growing in there. The last thing you want is root rot. I keep mine at 68. Cory from BPN informed me last year 69f and above is where bad shit can live.

If one doesn't have a chiller, and thus going rdwc, you can prevent high temps by placing the 5 gal buckets into larger tubs, with a water bath, and drop ice jugs into said water bath daily. That's what I do in veg. When they go into my tent, they are then going into flower and RDWC and the chiller.

I'll probably be expanding my grow to some extent in the near future since I have about 1100 watts of lighting and a 4x4 tent collecting dust. If so, I'll buy another chiller, and do rdwc and plant for harvests every 4-5 weeks or so.

I look forward to your next grow! make sure to get us a link when you do it!

Well done on that grow Vick. Nice yield too.

Just something to keep in mind, unlike what has been previously stated about DWC, I highly suggest NOT placing ice jugs into 5g buckets with roots. The roots will freeze and break right off where they touch the jugs. Water temps must be kept nice and low to prevent anything from growing in there. The last thing you want is root rot. I keep mine at 68. Cory from BPN informed me last year 69f and above is where bad shit can live.

If one doesn't have a chiller, and thus going rdwc, you can prevent high temps by placing the 5 gal buckets into larger tubs, with a water bath, and drop ice jugs into said water bath daily. That's what I do in veg. When they go into my tent, they are then going into flower and RDWC and the chiller.

I'll probably be expanding my grow to some extent in the near future since I have about 1100 watts of lighting and a 4x4 tent collecting dust. If so, I'll buy another chiller, and do rdwc and plant for harvests every 4-5 weeks or so.

I look forward to your next grow! make sure to get us a link when you do it!

Thanks Bass!
That is some great advice.
And a good idea about making a water bath for the DWC's.
I do have a AC that I bought last summer, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
This next grow coming up, is going to be Coco/soil. But after that I wanna try DWC.

I'll let ya know when I have my next journal up.
:thumb:

So I got really high tonight and started bending some wires around, came up with this..
Porta Scrog!

OG_3_dec_8th_8.jpg

I took 2 of the tomato cages I used on my last grow, cut them and combined them. Then bent them into squares. Once everything was secured down with tie wire, threw some chicken wire on top for scrog. I can secure them to my pots by wrapping a bungy velcro strap around the bottom holding the feet, not harming roots. They measure about 4 foot square on top (2 feet wide). Now picture 4 of them in the tent, one in each corner with the middle plant staked filing the gaps.. I think they might work pretty good if I veg these plants for a few more weeks I could probably fill them all up.. Would make it a lot easier to move, clean, flush, feed.. in a nutshell, each plant a portable scrog..
I'm not sure yet if I'm going to use them yet, I just wanted to see what one would look like.
But when I saw it in the tent, it just made sense on so many levels..

OG_3_dec_8th_6.jpg

OG_3_dec_8th_10.jpg

week_1_tent_11.jpg

Oh wow Vick, that is soooo coool! :yahoo: Fluffy wants one! :)

thats what I'am talkin about Vick:thumb:
do me a favor and show OMM that pic. he's thinking scrog and that would fill his wonderfull mind with ideas.
reps commin your way:)

Back
Top Bottom