OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

For reference, the manufacturer of the calmag recommend 3-5ml per gallon. I add it at 1.5ml per gallon and it causes the leaves in the non current node to do this. Lose the calmag and they stop it.
image19180.jpeg

Another update: the purps clone is dead. Left it in rough shape when I left for Mexico vacation and it didn't make it. On the upside have added my first CDB strain. CBD Dutch Treat Fem. From Crop King Seeds is now about 12" an 10" across and just went to bloom with the others.

I love cbd strains. I hope she produces quality meds to extract oils from

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Maybe my calmag signs of deficiency when I add it was from an overdose and lockout. I originally was using 3ml per gallon then upped it to five. Bottle says 3-5 and this caused visible calcium deposits on the clay pellets. I have run none for a while and they are happy. Going to add 1 ml per gallon now and see how that goes. Maybe if it was a lockout then it's good now and will take a little. Changing reservoir with 1ml per gallon now but will not add any at top ups and see how it goes. Because I agree with you Cal mag should not cause this. Adding Cal mag was causing signs of Cal mag deficiency...

Any sign of additional problems from it and I will go back to not using it, but I feel like I need it since I am using reverse osmosis water now. Back in the days before RO I didn't need it because there's calcium in my tap water.

Whats going on OG?Glad Things are looking good on ur end!! Crazy bout the cal mag cause everywhere I go on 420 it seems everybody is preaching cal mag. In another note I popped three thunderpaws n bout to transplant soon. Decided to go with coco on my first run, but didnt know if I should do a journal guess worried bout failure!! The three popped are looking good. U think I should start a journal on my first run ? Also wanted to let u know how much I appreciate ur help!! Cant wait to c what I come up with on my first run. Lmk if u think I should run a journal on my first run. M sure m gonna run into issues but either way so glad ur back and on track to a good harvest!!

Sure man, journal is great to get help and keep track of stuff to learn.
Good luck!
Only three? Hope you get mostly females. Whenever I start normal seeds I try to start at least 6 so I have a decent chance of best pheno once the males are culled.

Yea I started with three thunderpawd n three bagseeds but the three bagseeds were all duds. M gonna start a journal n probly germinate three more thunderpaws. They popped super fast n been going strong. I have one thats a runt but still doing its thing. I been writing everything down in a journal jis so I can keep track od days n document anything strange ir cool that comes up. Gonna dend u link when I get it started maybe tonight or this weekend at the latest.

How things going OG? How r the girls doing? I could use some advice my plants r not doing so well. After all the research I done thought I had a grasp on things and I guess it goes to show experience is where it is!! Hope all is good n ur world!! Not great over here I have Trump as my president!! Lol!!!

Hey OG! Well finally getting round to starting a journal but need ur help. How do I start a journal? M tryna do it with my phone at the moment if it's even possible. Only computer I have in house is daughter computer in her room and wifes computer she works with both are 420 no go. Gonna get a computer but my new hobby is sucking all my extra funds up. On the good side all three Thunderpaws are doing great. Had a nitrogen issue started feeding lil late but they seem to be perking up. Did the first transplant last night into one gallon pots. Soon as I find out how to start the journal i will get it done. Sorry for the noob question but I been searchingand searching and coming up empty. I know m jus missing it would appreciate the help and know m gonna need more along the way!!

Hey OG I started the journal maybe you can help me with adding link in my sig? But check it out its pretty basic but uploaded a couple pics gonna do a better job hope I take a look and follow. I dont know how to post link but the name is
Pino's Coco - Thunderpaws - First Grow - 2017

Thanks OG!! Man I envy ur garden!! Hopefully I will get there and the Thunderpaws is really growing strong!! Glad u have things figured out!! Thanks for the link when I get home gonna get it in my sig!!

Back
Top Bottom