OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

OttawaGreen

Hardware:
2x6' custom bloom cabinet with 3 x 260w real draw LEDs with lenses on each led. Those and two reptisun 18" 10.0 tubes are being moved on a track by an agramover. I run hydroponic with dual redundant water and air pumps. It gets fed nutrient solution on a 1 hour on one hour off timer.

2x4' custom veg cabinet with Mars 2 700 (360w draw) on an agramover.
Hydroponic system runs 1 hour on one hour off nutrient solution.

Nutrients:
image17180.jpg

Also ph down and hydrogen peroxide

Strains blooming right now:
Chocolope
Critical kush
Pineapple chunk
Incredible bulk
The purps
Strawberry blue

Strains coming soon:
Jacks smack is reveging in the veg cabinet as I had decided to stop cloning it, then changed my mind later.
White widow and amnesia haze are coming in a couple weeks in trade from a local friend. Thanks!

Subscribed OttawaGreen, and yes, I spent 15 months in 101st Airborne, and yes, I packed the M-60 machine gun (Guilty as charged)

PS: I love your journals OG :Namaste:

:love::cco::love:

Welcome guys!

I wil be picking up a used bar fridge for $30 Canadian dollars ($22.50 freedom bucks) tomorrow, then will get started on the chiller.

As for the m-60 that is quite a gun! I fire rifles and shotguns here in Canada only. I went to Texas once though and fired ar-15, colt .45. 9mm, m1 garand, m16, military shotguns, etc. Was pretty cool.

Just picked up a can$30 used small fridge from Kijiji and plugged it in. Once I confirm it goes down close to freezing then I will continue.
Don't want to drill holes in the fridge until I am sure it works as the previous owner isn't going to take it back with holes.

Back
Top Bottom