OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

Thanks man. I always go on cheap trips then I can go often. This all inclusive week with food, drinks, hotel, and airfare is only us$900 each.
Just went to Jamaica in December, and now going again. Love it there. It is amazing to enjoy legalization too. The peace of mind that comes with being legal is hard to describe to those who haven't experienced it. I can't wait until we finally get legalized here.

Thanks man. I always go on cheap trips then I can go often. This all inclusive week with food, drinks, hotel, and airfare is only us$900 each.
Just went to Jamaica in December, and now going again. Love it there. It is amazing to enjoy legalization too. The peace of mind that comes with being legal is hard to describe to those who haven't experienced it. I can't wait until we finally get legalized here.

It is my brothers favorite place to visit. He knows some locals. Goes quite a bit as well.... He is always trying to get me to go...Someday....
Have a great time!

FE

Current veg cabinet:
image8188.jpeg

Current bloom cabinet (1 week of 12/12):
image8190.jpeg

Hey are those 150x3watt eshine panels? I'm looking into getting that same light. Is it worth the cost, $330 with shipping? And are there any customs charges cause I asked and they said no there would be no customs charges but ya never know with sellers lol.

Basically I'm just looking for someone to say that these lights rock before I purchase them and not wishing I got something else. I was also looking at the Mars 700 but the eshines are actually cheaper(w/o shipping) and seem to be better with the same warranty and less electricity use.

Thanks man. I know I'm new but I've actually never seen anyone grow with those panels so I'm curious

I'm staying at Sea Garden Beach Resort again. I was there for a week in December and loved it!
It's under us$900 for 7 nights hotel, return flight, all you can drink and eat, and non motorized activities. And good weed is $60 an ounce ;-)

You likely didn't notice the light mover. It is a mechanical device that moves the light back and forth. Using that with the lights this way works great.

The one I use is called an agramover if you want to search about it.

Eshine is a great product and they where my first choice for light. unfortunately I ordered the Mars lights a few months back because they where on holiday and the factory was closed. Time would have been close to a month to get them. So i went with choice 2 .. mars.. That being said Mars is a good light too.. I am pleased so far...

FE

Eshine is a great product and they where my first choice for light. unfortunately I ordered the Mars lights a few months back because they where on holiday and the factory was closed. Time would have been close to a month to get them. So i went with choice 2 .. mars.. That being said Mars is a good light too.. I am pleased so far...

FE

Would you say the eshine is better? I'm literally going to purchase one or the other today. I have a 300w mars and an ebay 300w which is good to. The thing is I wanted to keep a cycle going so I'm going to have one 300 in a veg cabinet with the eshine(150x3) and the other 300w mars in a flower tent to give me around 400w.

What was your setup with the Mars? GPW? I was looking at the MarsII 700 but the eshine has better PAR readouts and for only 30$ more I'd rather eshine it up lol.

I just don't want the eshine to break and be stuck with a weight for weeks while I wait for replacement parts. I know with the mars if one led goes out that all others will be fine. Is that the case with eshine?

Also I would hate to get shitty customs charges although the representative for eshine said there would be none. IDK i think i'll bite the bullet and go with eshine.

Eshine has a lense on each led that is the main difference. Had no problems with mine in two years. No problem with my Mars 2 yet either.

Eshine takes weeks to arrive, Mars 2 was two days to Canada.

Can't compare the lights directly as I use the Mars 2 for veg and the 3 eshine for bloom

Also this Thursday I am going to go and meet a fellow grower from this site and smoke with him and stuff. That is the first time I have got to do that with someone from here. I thought many of you would appreciate that, especially if you are the lone 420 magazine member in a city...

Had some success with beta testing on the bar fridge dual reservoir cooler.

The good: Stainless steel coil in the reservoir transfers heat much better:
image8627.jpeg

The bad:
$20 pump couldn't handle going series through both reservoirs. The $20 one is the same as I used in all redundant hydro cabinets so will save it as a spare. Tomorrow will get a $30 pump with twice the power so should be fine then.
Also going to switch from this bucket that works:
image8628.jpeg

To a stainless or aluminum pan that fills as much as possible the 14"x12"x4" freezer. Then it will have direct metal to metal thermal transfer with the cold metal part of the fridge (not sure of name). Then will put freezer door back on and can use bottom of fridge for home brewed beer still maybe ;-)

Back
Top Bottom