OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

Hey OG. Great grow. Hope all is getting better with your grow. Had that same thing happen to me one time. It was a pain in da ass! I ended up flushing a couple of times and lowering nutes. I also added hydroguard. Plants eventually perked back up but losing any amount of time during flower sucks. I also raised my lights (led) a lil bit for about a week to help them adjust and once new growth of roots started again slowly moved light back down over a couple of days. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am thinking of switching to organic soil growing... would like to be able to do perpetual harvest and can't with a shared reservoir hydro system. And people say it tastes better and it would get rid of a lot of pumps and work cleaning....

I am thinking of switching to organic soil growing... would like to be able to do perpetual harvest and can't with a shared reservoir hydro system. And people say it tastes better and it would get rid of a lot of pumps and work cleaning....

The "organic vs. inorganic" camps will never agree, but I'll say this: Plants give zero fucks where their nutrition comes from, as long as it's accessible & on point. Knowing exactly what a plant needs, and when, and how to taper & get a perfect flush, is far easier when using salt based (i.e. Inorganic) nutrients, and in my opinion & experience, yields consistently superior results in both taste and yield. Your mileage may vary. .

Bulletproof Growing In Coco: How To

8 weeks of 12/12. Two more to go.

IMG_351313.JPG
IMG_351511.JPG
IMG_351616.JPG
IMG_351719.JPG

Looking good two more short weeks!! Going organic I think wouldn't some spark in growing for you. It seems u have done everything u can with hydro why not give it a go. Always good to do new things IMO. Either way I know if anyone can make it work it's gonna be you. I see some great tasting dank ass buds in your near future. I will be along on the journey!! At some point m gonna give it a go also when m ready. There is a lot to learn but to me that's what makes things fun!!

So my two year old mars hydro needs like 90 leds replaced. So as per the warranty service I have to mail it to service centre 500km away and wait a couple weeks... that sucks, veg cabinet without a light. Going to have to use cfls while it's gone I guess...
IMG_354011.JPG

Who else makes a cheap led? I wish eshine still made the 3G. I have three if them and the my are identical to P450 and problem free.

It was only 8.5 oz. oh well.

Here is last generation of hydro:
IMG_365619.JPG

Note you are only seeing 4.5' wide of the 6' cabinet. The last 1.5' has been left empty to give room for 8 soil based ultimate purple seeds. As soon as I have viable clones they will go to bloom to eliminate males and pick best phenotype.

You can see pics of the new strains in the organic soil journal in my signature.

It was only 8.5 oz. oh well.

Here is last generation of hydro:
IMG_365619.JPG

Note you are only seeing 4.5' wide of the 6' cabinet. The last 1.5' has been left empty to give room for 8 soil based ultimate purple seeds. As soon as I have viable clones they will go to bloom to eliminate males and pick best phenotype.

You can see pics of the new strains in the organic soil journal in my signature.
9 ounces is good and nothing to be dissapointed about

Back
Top Bottom