OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

I have 760w in there should produce 2-3 times that if everything is great.

Anyway. I just changed the timer to 12/12 so tomorrow shall be the first day of 12/12.
If you don't mind me asking what kind of panels you are using at the moment? You are doing a great job, and please don't be hard on yourself. You are an excellent grower.

Simple Tap water and only one ingredient (botanicare bloom) does my plants good same as it always did.
Day 4 of 12/12:

IMG_368510.JPG

We are only three days apart on the bloom day!! Things looking good bud. My two girls are really packing the pistils now. Glad to see you r rolling!!

Yep you are right! That's pineapple chunk ad she likes to stretch. All the tips were like 8" taller than others so right before i took that pic, I crushed and broke all the tallest ones to slow them a little...
Seems good though.

Today the 8 ultimate purple babies willl be added to the bloom cabinet but in soil
Pots not hydro.

Hey OG, I'm going to pull up a seat if you don't mind. "Ottawa" got me in the door and your set up and grow look awesome from what I've read. Great timing too with you flowering inside now as everything blooms outside.

Welcome. This will soon be the end of this Journal in 7 weeks. Switching to doc buds hi brix organic growing (link in my signature)
If anyone knows someone wants a bunch of hydroponic stuff cheap let me know, including dual chillers dual reservoirs and enough stuff to setup 16 five gallon sites.

Would b interested in your hydro stuff but to expensive to get it to my part of the world!! But paying close attention to your hi brix cause maybe that would b in my future. To tell the truth guess we never know what tomorrow brings!! But really want to see what you say about the difference between hi brix and hydro. Like growth vigor and most important taste. Yield is also some what imporatant but always thrive for quality. Coco has been great to me so far!!

Back
Top Bottom