Old Timer wants to reintroduce myself willing to share his years of hands on experience

MrCloner420

Hello my friends hope all is well in this world we find ourselves in today Much like Shin I too have been away from doing any gardening, I have posted here mant times back about 5-6 years ago,but due to several drastic changes in my life I find it necessary to pull out my cloning tools and put my GREEEEEEEN TUMB back to work...... will be happy to answer any cloning questions or problems you are experiencing and I will be happy to walk you through a successful solution ..........Good Luck to you all and happy growing...... will be germinating some real nice girl scout cookie...... seeds from a very reputable grower i know and will be starting a grow journal along with cloning process and my success.........i will share the journal on here with all of you.........Opps! sorry just want to say ..... there are no questions that are stupid questions we were ALL beginers back when and learn from asking questions ........that is how we ALL LEARN my friends ........ MrCloner420......a Master cloner and grower

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MrCloner420

Experience growers are always welcome to participate helping others, enjoy and meet some other growers here.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello my friends hope all is well in this world we find ourselves in today Much like Shin I too have been away from doing any gardening, I have posted here mant times back about 5-6 years ago,but due to several drastic changes in my life I find it necessary to pull out my cloning tools and put my GREEEEEEEN TUMB back to work...... will be happy to answer any cloning questions or problems you are experiencing and I will be happy to walk you through a successful solution ..........Good Luck to you all and happy growing...... will be germinating some real nice girl scout cookie...... seeds from a very reputable grower i know and will be starting a grow journal along with cloning process and my success.........i will share the journal on here with all of you.........Opps! sorry just want to say ..... there are no questions that are stupid questions we were ALL beginers back when and learn from asking questions ........that is how we ALL LEARN my friends ........ MrCloner420......a Master cloner and grower
Hey @MrCloner420 hope you are well my friend.
Hit me up when you get your journal going I'd like to come along.
Welcome back to 420magazine kinda,hehe

Stay safe
Bill

I’m so happy to meet you. I love how willing everyone is to share their knowledge with newbies like myself. Thank your again for being willing to do that.

Welcome. About time someone old like me comes to help me with these young people. Lmao

Screenshot_20220209-124746.jpg

Welcome back @MrCloner420 I look forward to following along on your grows!

Nice to meet you, MrCloner. I will definitly be asking you about cloning in the future.:Namaste:

I am just starting out ,I have outdoor plants bag seeds,do these plants look ok thanks

89167427-2BA6-4F7E-AB3C-63472E2FB77A.jpeg

EBBCC694-088B-4BB6-B5DA-45A51430381A.jpeg

8FB21F11-7279-4ED0-849C-AB045C2B8A8A.jpeg

I am just starting out ,I have outdoor plants bag seeds,do these plants look ok thanks

89167427-2BA6-4F7E-AB3C-63472E2FB77A.jpeg

EBBCC694-088B-4BB6-B5DA-45A51430381A.jpeg

8FB21F11-7279-4ED0-849C-AB045C2B8A8A.jpeg
Good morning @concreter68 garden looks terrific. :thumb:
Healthy, nice colors.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Here is a link to introduce yourself and meet everyone.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom