OldMedman Goes Indoors

Damn these ladies are like supermodels...tall and beautiful!!!! what a great job on your ladies OMM...nobody told me you were a pimp with the girls....lol ...

Two thumbs up!!!

Wild Thai, you make my heart High, you make everything....Groovie!:hippy:

You got it Bud.....THsea talked me into growing her.....I'm glad he did. I can't wait to try her. :)

Damn these ladies are like supermodels...tall and beautiful!!!! what a great job on your ladies OMM...nobody told me you were a pimp with the girls....lol ...

Two thumbs up!!!

Thanks Icemud :)

Let's see, there is Adriana Lima, Kate Moss, Alessandra Ambrosio, Dewi Drrigen,

Milla Jovovich, Estella Warren, and Gisele Bundchen. Pretty good disguise eh? :Namaste:

Wait a minute Quix! :whoa::whoa:
xlr8 didn't tell me that!

My blueberry wasn't a man eater at all! We are missing a cat now, however. Now my buds taste like Blueberry with a hint of... (insert inappropriate joke here).

Now, nobody get offended please. I meant kitty. Shoot maybe that's more offensive. I'm confused ;)

Couldn't resist. Speaking of Blueberry. I broke off a piece of the biggest and prettiest purply bud from mine I had left tonight, and am feeling very happy currently! I had been spending a lot of time with a couple of other strains in the vape lately, so this blueberry was a treat.

I get corny, creative and talkative on Blueberry. Shutting up now. As Norcaliwood says, Keep em green! (sorry for stealing your line Wood, but it's a good one).

:peacetwo:

My blueberry wasn't a man eater at all! We are missing a cat now, however. Now my buds taste like Blueberry with a hint of... (insert inappropriate joke here).

Now, nobody get offended please. I meant kitty. Shoot maybe that's more offensive. I'm confused ;)

Couldn't resist. Speaking of Blueberry. I broke off a piece of the biggest and prettiest purply bud from mine I had left tonight, and am feeling very happy currently! I had been spending a lot of time with a couple of other strains in the vape lately, so this blueberry was a treat.

I get corny, creative and talkative on Blueberry. Shutting up now. As Norcaliwood says, Keep em green! (sorry for stealing your line Wood, but it's a good one).

Sorry about your missing pussy xlr8.:scratchinghead::scratchinghead:
Glad I don't have any animals any more. :trance:
Can't wait to try my Blueberry. I want to feel like you! :Namaste:

Well Macgyverup, since Murphy has got you in his clutches, you can post helpful hints on what not to do !!! How about that? :)

I like OMM! :) Today's my big day out. I'm heading out to get some Azamax and a bunch of other goodies. I'm on a mission to kick Murphy out of my grow life!

OMM, just got back from my week away. Have to catch up on all of the journals, thought I'd start with my favorite! Things are looking great. Glad to see everything is ticking along for you.

Congrats on the Member of the Month (now I don't have to compete with you for at least 6 months).

I like OMM! :) Today's my big day out. I'm heading out to get some Azamax and a bunch of other goodies. I'm on a mission to kick Murphy out of my grow life!

Great Buddy! :goodluck:

Don't take your credit card if your like me.....:smokin:

You do realize that if you kick Murphy out he wii find some other luckless pedestrian with bad karma.:yikes::yikes:

OMM, just ghot back from my week away. Have to catch up on all of the journals, thought I'd start with my favorite! Things are looking great. Glad to see everything is ticking along for you.

Congrats on the Member of the Month (now I don't have to compete with you for at least 6 months).

Hey, Thank You Buddy. :)

The girls are loving the lights. I just watch. :)

Better make that 5 months...I think Captain Kronic is up this month. He'll be hard to beat. :phew:

Another Early Morning Picture Update :)

Random Bud Sights. :adore:

DSCN26141.JPG

DSCN26291.JPG

DSCN26301.JPG

DSCN26311.JPG

DSCN26342.JPG

DSCN26392.JPG

The Bubblelicious and Wild Thai

bubble19.JPG

The Critical+

critcal1.JPG

The Kandy Kush

500kk16.JPG

The Sour Cream

sourandbb.JPG

Well, they are all still looking good and growing. I can't ask for better than that. :high-five:

Have a good day folks. :love:

Hi All! If you would take a look at these charts and see if you read them the same way I do. BioBizz sent me free samples of their complete line of nuts (all 1 Litter containers) and I thought I would do a comparative grow against the CO+ I usually use.

If I read it right, only one of them will work in soil...BioHeaven.

The rest of they're line is for use with they're soil and hydro products.

The are all organic....I'm wondering if they would hurt my girls if I use them.

As it is now I see no sense in using one product to compare, especially on top of the OC+ I normally use.
That would mean I would have one OC+ regular grow and the other would be the same + Bio Heaven.

Do you think it's worth it?

chart2.JPG

chrt1.JPG

I have ton of Hydro nutes that I will never use. I've won some and others have been free and I don't hydro. :smokin::smokin:

Great Buddy! :goodluck:

Don't take your credit card if your like me.....:smokin:

You do realize that if you kick Murphy out he wii find some other luckless pedestrian with bad karma.:yikes::yikes:

No credit cards here. Learned that lesson the hard way, lol! Good old Murph is always lurking. Creepy frigger! :rofl:

Liking the Azamax :thanks: my friend for the suggestion. It is pricey as you warned. For now I sprayed (last night) to get any topical problems under control and I do not see any sign of them today. Then next week I'll hit the plants up with a soak. That's my strategy anyway, so we'll see.

Thanks again! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom