OldMedman Goes Indoors

You've got quite a jungle going on there! Looking really nice. I'm envious of your setup, but not your trimming parties. :rofl:

I don't see the difference between hydro-only and all purpose nutrients, they're all nutrients, right? Then again, there's a reason I'm still doing soil grows. :)

Hey, OMM! Sorry it took so long to leap frog up through your journal. I'm very glad to hear Jo is doing better. A great weight has been lifted! Your other girls are looking fantastic! I can see the forest and it's full of trees. You'll have your hands full soon.
Let's see, there is Adriana Lima, Kate Moss, Alessandra Ambrosio, Dewi Drrigen,

Milla Jovovich, Estella Warren, and Gisele Bundchen. Pretty good disguise eh?
Somebody sure knows their supermodels. Can you say "stalker"? :drool::biglaugh:

Again so happy Jo is doing better. Keep up your wonderful indoor work!:bravo:

No credit cards here. Learned that lesson the hard way, lol! Good old Murph is always lurking. Creepy frigger! :rofl:

Liking the Azamax :thanks: my friend for the suggestion. It is pricey as you warned. For now I sprayed (last night) to get any topical problems under control and I do not see any sign of them today. Then next week I'll hit the plants up with a soak. That's my strategy anyway, so we'll see.

Thanks again! :adore:

:peacetwo:

That's the end of Murphy for now! :high-five:

Glad I could help with the Azamax. Something that actually works. Sounds like a plan.:high-five:

You've got quite a jungle going on there! Looking really nice. I'm envious of your setup, but not your trimming parties. :rofl:

I don't see the difference between hydro-only and all purpose nutrients, they're all nutrients, right? Then again, there's a reason I'm still doing soil grows. :)

Hi MacMota. :)

There are couple that will be hard to trim, but most of them have very little leaves and they will fall off at the end, :popcorn:

I know what you mean about the nutes. I do think that maybe I can use all the organic nutes without harm. Maybe some will have some ideas about them.

Take care you two.:high-five:

Hey, OMM! Sorry it took so long to leap frog up through your journal. I'm very glad to hear Jo is doing better. A great weight has been lifted! Your other girls are looking fantastic! I can see the forest and it's full of trees. You'll have your hands full soon.

Somebody sure knows their supermodels. Can you say "stalker"? :drool::biglaugh:

Again so happy Jo is doing better. Keep up your wonderful indoor work!:bravo:

Hey tricome ! :) Thanks for catching up...that took a while. I'm one of those people that actually likes to trim, so I'm looking forward to it. :Namaste:

Actually, Jo is not doing good, she has heart problems. That was causing all her problems and still is.:smokin::smokin:

Supermodels. I have been into fashion and skinny girls for years. Nothing like a good runway show. Goes along with my love of ballet. When I lived in northern Cali, I went to the SF Ballet all the time. My son still goes there.

Thanks for taking the time to look in on me. :cheer:

look n good omm ...from what bio bizzs site says u can use all there stuff in soil :high-five::roorrip:

Thanks social smoker. :high-five:

I better look more closely at their web page. I missed that. I would love to do an organic grow just to see if it makes a difference in taste and so on. :)

Hey buddy, looking great!! I can't wait to see the outcome of a couple of these strains, for I aspire to grow a few of them myself. And I really like those tents, I'm used to building a "room" from scratch, but I really like the ability to just get down to "folding it up" if you wanna move it elsewhere.

Sorry about Mrs. Jo, we will be praying for her. My mother has bad blockage on her right side. She goes into surgery in a couple weeks, she has had 4 heart attacks in the last 3 years. Heart is no matter to play with, but Mrs. Jo seems like the strong type, as my ol' country bumpkin mother is.:) I am here anytime my friend, that's a promise!!

Oh, I added the SSU and grabbed a few airpots to try out, think I mentioned this already but not sure....Wonder who I got this idea from??? :idea: :peace:

Hey buddy, looking great!! I can't wait to see the outcome of a couple of these strains, for I aspire to grow a few of them myself. And I really like those tents, I'm used to building a "room" from scratch, but I really like the ability to just get down to "folding it up" if you wanna move it elsewhere.

Sorry about Mrs. Jo, we will be praying for her. My mother has bad blockage on her right side. She goes into surgery in a couple weeks, she has had 4 heart attacks in the last 3 years. Heart is no matter to play with, but Mrs. Jo seems like the strong type, as my ol' country bumpkin mother is.:) I am here anytime my friend, that's a promise!!

Oh, I added the SSU and grabbed a few airpots to try out, think I mentioned this already but not sure....Wonder who I got this idea from??? :idea: :peace:

High GT :)

Once you see how the tent goes together, it would be a quick take down and fold up. No worries about putting up reflective material. Fans fit nicely too. The more you use it, the more savings.

About Mrs Jo. They are talking bypass or a stint. Jo's not buying into it, she's had a few friends that has had one and they all passed away within 3 years of their operations, so she is going to say no and take her chances. She is also trying to find a new Dr. also.

SSU is good. I don't remember you telling me about the airpots, but I think you will love them.:bravo:

I read where you are going to be working at jobs that will take you away allot, be careful my friend. :high-five:

Hey Daddy-o
This thread grows quick. A little report.....If you choose to ever try autos...Buddha seeds has 2 that are just finishing. White Dwarf is a true 13in tall and looks to yield maybe a oz and a half or so. The seeds were sown on 4/18 and they are white, frosty, and stinky as promised...cool plant
#2 is Buddha's Syrup...this one is about 4.5ft. and just big cone shaped nugs with almost no leaves....strange, wonderful smelling plant. Also well crystaled it was sown on 4?18 as well. These are good fast croppers....if the smoke is as good as they say. Syrup looks to go about 2 oz. Buddha's Quasar is a typical sativa....5ft tall....pyramid nuggs everywhere with a nice main cola....all very dense. Smells wonderful.
But if I could only say two words here.....EMERALD TRIANGLE
(they look like something from a magazine or National Geo. special) Crazy givers.....5...6...maybe 8 oz per plant. You'll need a trellis )
back to work......see ya in a few days
PEACE:):):):)
***Everything should be hanging in the barn within a week....tops. well....the "E.T.s" are gonna be awhile, but they're in the hunting camp. Feels good to have the home-20 cleaned out. I'll be gone for the next few months and don't have time to babysit plants, so break time! vacation time! wedding time!
:high-five:Amsterdam time soon!!!! :high-five:
Oaksterdam time soon too:high-five:

OMM,
I think you've convinced me to buy a BAT (big-ass tent). I need more space, I have a pair of 300w LEDs just standing by while the current grow is going.

The plants are looking amazing, looks like a seamless transition for you from outdoors to indoors. Much less to worry about and you can harvest multiple times a year. I think the increase in overall annual-yield should offset the cost of running the lights and fans.

no joke...E.T. " Emerald Jack" and "Super Sour OG" and their "Grapefruit Krush" Each is bigger than the other....all the seeds germed and grew...no hermies...best of all.....these things would work as holiday trees for big houses with 12 or 13 foot ceilings. They are all monsters. Jack has the giant main cola/clump at the top...the other two are just weighed down heavy covered in nuggs
My xmas order is gonna be heavy E.T. this year

PEACE

no joke...E.T. " Emerald Jack" and "Super Sour OG" and their "Grapefruit Krush" Each is bigger than the other....all the seeds germed and grew...no hermies...best of all.....these things would work as holiday trees for big houses with 12 or 13 foot ceilings. They are all monsters. Jack has the giant main cola/clump at the top...the other two are just weighed down heavy covered in nuggs

PEACE

Pictures!!!! I am on a fishing site that always cries BS if there are no pictures to support the claim of the 300# Yellow-fin.

I've seen some huge "trees" on a few journals, I wish I had the room. I was following a journal last year from an Oregon grower that had a 12 foot tall 10 foot wide bush, he never gave the final yield though (probably because it would have put him over the legal limit for 10 growers).

Some of the Cervantes videos show some giants as well. We can grow outside here in San Diego, but you have to have a locked fence that basically blocks the view from the outside. I think a 12 foot fence would raise a few eyebrows.

Hey Daddy-o
This thread grows quick. A little report.....If you choose to ever try autos...Buddha seeds has 2 that are just finishing. White Dwarf is a true 13in tall and looks to yield maybe a oz and a half or so. The seeds were sown on 4/18 and they are white, frosty, and stinky as promised...cool plant
#2 is Buddha's Syrup...this one is about 4.5ft. and just big cone shaped nugs with almost no leaves....strange, wonderful smelling plant. Also well crystaled it was sown on 4?18 as well. These are good fast croppers....if the smoke is as good as they say. Syrup looks to go about 2 oz. Buddha's Quasar is a typical sativa....5ft tall....pyramid nuggs everywhere with a nice main cola....all very dense. Smells wonderful.
But if I could only say two words here.....EMERALD TRIANGLE
(they look like something from a magazine or National Geo. special) Crazy givers.....5...6...maybe 8 oz per plant. You'll need a trellis )
back to work......see ya in a few days
PEACE:):):):)
***Everything should be hanging in the barn within a week....tops. well....the "E.T.s" are gonna be awhile, but they're in the hunting camp. Feels good to have the home-20 cleaned out. I'll be gone for the next few months and don't have time to babysit plants, so break time! vacation time! wedding time!
:high-five:Amsterdam time soon!!!! :high-five:
Oaksterdam time soon too:high-five:

Hey Chopper. :cheer:

Would you believe I have one of each of those seeds? I think I would have to LST the Emerald all the way around my tent. :) The other three sound perfect. Thanks for the tip.
Wedding? Who's wedding?
I bet it is nice to have everything gone from your home 20. Don't for get to close the barn door!
Seriously, I'm glad that you can do a long trip and see things most of us can only dream about. You've worked for it. Just remember me and the gang at 420 when you sample those great strains. :circle-of-love:

OMM,
I think you've convinced me to buy a BAT (big-ass tent). I need more space, I have a pair of 300w LEDs just standing by while the current grow is going.

The plants are looking amazing, looks like a seamless transition for you from outdoors to indoors. Much less to worry about and you can harvest multiple times a year. I think the increase in overall annual-yield should offset the cost of running the lights and fans.

Hey Steve. :)
I was wondering if you were going to get a BAT. You'll love it...you can even fall in it like I do. :high-five: The LEDs would be perfect. Since my lights are air cooled the plants grow right up to them without getting burned. I didn't expect that at all. The light company made a mistake the last few months and I got a bill for $963. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: Ah. the price of good weed. :)

Yep, love the tent and the indoors now and your right more harvests a year.
Can't wait until you get everything going at once. :high-five:

PEACE

To big for me old friend. Wish I could sneak one outdoors. E.T. is coming your way. Just don't let them use the phone! :thumb:

WOW!!!!! them women are lookin good a lot happens around here in a weekend i heard you talkin about jo maybe thinkin about a heart cath my wife is a RN and srubs in with doc to help in doin heart caths she work in the heart cath department if you have any ?any? feel free to PM me ill give you my number and you can talk to her anytime no problem :Namaste:

High GT :)

Once you see how the tent goes together, it would be a quick take down and fold up. No worries about putting up reflective material. Fans fit nicely too. The more you use it, the more savings.

About Mrs Jo. They are talking bypass or a stint. Jo's not buying into it, she's had a few friends that has had one and they all passed away within 3 years of their operations, so she is going to say no and take her chances. She is also trying to find a new Dr. also.

SSU is good. I don't remember you telling me about the airpots, but I think you will love them.:bravo:

I read where you are going to be working at jobs that will take you away allot, be careful my friend. :high-five:

Yes sir, gotta get me one....My mother goes in for a bypass, she is weary of it also, for the same reasons. She also has bad circulation in her legs and has an infected toe that a Dr. worked on, so she may be losing her toe, or foot. :'( Bad mistake on the Dr.'s part, operating on something that can't heal itself.

Got the SSU idea from you my friend, and the airpots, also picked up 3 containers of OC+, only $8.60 a piece!!! I thought that stuff was about $20, but maybe it was labeled wrong on HD's fault?!?! I bought every one they had on the shelf, and I'm gonna check back in a couple weeks and do the same thing again, sure it will come in handy next year on my 300+ plant outdoor grow. That's why I restocked my seeds this year. :)

Yes, away from home alot the next couple weeks, got a few large contracts I am working, but I am not complaining. This is my income to take care of my family, no income from growing, I give what I don't smoke away to family and friends that are in need. I need a vacation!!! Well keep it green and
God bless my friend!!!:Namaste:

Hi All! If you would take a look at these charts and see if you read them the same way I do. BioBizz sent me free samples of their complete line of nuts (all 1 Litter containers) and I thought I would do a comparative grow against the CO+ I usually use.

If I read it right, only one of them will work in soil...BioHeaven.

The rest of they're line is for use with they're soil and hydro products.

The are all organic....I'm wondering if they would hurt my girls if I use them.

As it is now I see no sense in using one product to compare, especially on top of the OC+ I normally use.
That would mean I would have one OC+ regular grow and the other would be the same + Bio Heaven.

Do you think it's worth it?

chart2.JPG

chrt1.JPG

I have ton of Hydro nutes that I will never use. I've won some and others have been free and I don't hydro. :smokin::smokin:

OMM yes you can use this in soil... it is made for Coco of Hydro and works Very well in Coco from what i have seen.
If i might make a recommendation.... it would be to do a run with Coco as your substrate. and than see how your OC+ does with it! and run the Biobizz..
im sure if you try coco once you will never turn back... just treat it like your soil! and the roots explode i bet you will see a substantial growth increase. Even in your tried and true OC+!

i would say that if your going to try the bio biz, run their feed regimin and not just the bio hevan with oc+... i dont think it would be enough of a change to make a big difference....
the ladys took great brother!
was thinking i might have drill you about some good local hidden places to take the wife in Hawaii on our honeymoon:)

Back
Top Bottom