OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Good Weedsday OMM. That side yard looks like its getting almost too full to navigate thru. :thumb:
Hope you are having a great day! :circle-of-love::ciao:

Good Weedsday to you too Flower Child. :thumb:

You are correct. It is getting hard to navigate down the side of the house. Especially when I am watering and dragging my O2 tank behind me. Many of the stems are hanging low and I have to be careful with them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. :circle-of-love:

Found some new fun stuff today...will post them later tonight. :tokin:

happy weednsday buddy:thumb:

Same to you Cronic. :high-five:

I did have bit of a problem to day when watering and giving the girls some nutes. My O2 tank ran out and I didn't notice until I started gasping for breath. A very uncomfortable feeling. I just stopped and waited until I could get my breath, dropped everything and very slowly made it back to another tank and hooked up. Sigh! Scary stuff.

Really didn't need that adventure!:circle-of-love: :rofl::party::ganjamon:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Always a pleasure to read through your journal.

Buck

Pretty girl alert.......Pretty girl alert. Looking great OMM. Seems like the more I read the further behind I get. Here`s to you and Jo having a great day in the neighborhood.

Good weed OMM:circle-of-love: and all the Ommites too.
probably going to get a time out for posting videos after I said I would not do it on folks journals but I did on the over fifty club and now I am in trouble for that so if yall don't see me for awhile thats why:peace:

probably going to get a time out for posting videos after I said I would not do it on folks journals but I did on the over fifty club and now I am in trouble for that so if yall don't see me for awhile thats why:peace:

I'm bustin you out...when you hear the secret signal...you know..."hooty hoot", just like gomer pyle did...stand away from the door. I hardly ever hurt anybody.....and you'll be out for supper!

Pretty girl alert.......Pretty girl alert. Looking great OMM. Seems like the more I read the further behind I get. Here`s to you and Jo having a great day in the neighborhood.

Hey thanks yooper rex. That sounds like the way I feel with my grow sometimes. Thanks for compliment. Jo is asleep and I heading that way too. Twas a long day!

Peace Brother.

Good Weed to you too fishy. Sooooo you are in trouble again...I saw your posts in the over 50 club. Trying to figure this one out......why didn't you post em in you journal....more people would see them there anyway! :cheer::cheer:

Just doing a drive by, checking on my fave person in the whole wide world....don't even say it fishy, you run a close second...but then i just love every damn body...i am not backtracking on this journal, it goes to fast for me to catch up the few weeks I have been gone...But I am here for the moment until school starts....

Just doing a drive by, checking on my fave person in the whole wide world....don't even say it fishy, you run a close second...but then i just love every damn body...i am not backtracking on this journal, it goes to fast for me to catch up the few weeks I have been gone...But I am here for the moment until school starts....

Hi Sweet QueenTokelove. :love::love::love:

Why Thank You! Fishy does smell a bit fishy at times, but he is always there for you too. :surf:

Love that last line.........school starts! :cheer::party:

Err sorry I've been gone afew days Pop's. My power supply took a crap. Didn't really matter because we had company for the last couple weeks anywho. Hey plants are looking sweet. I do have a question? Which are they? Just slip in the strain between pictures please. Least for this Old Man. But whichever they are,, I see some pretty color popping out there. Your going to have afew jars for sure..... Hey I just got home from Doctors,,,,,,,,,, they refilled my pump with the hard stuff. Saltwater. Still haven't asked for any 'real' pain pills yet either. Been afew days I really 'NEEDED' them but all's great. Withdrawals was a snap this ways, but took acouple months to wean. Well my friend, I sure hope things are doing great over there. Your plants look happy along side the house. Hey like I always say, plants really don't 'HAVE' to have the best sun to grow real well, especially when it's saver out of the sun. Man I'm sure glad them little punk azzed idiots are gone and may they rot in hell, or prison for that matter. Well my friend I'm back online and expect afew visits. The last pic looks sweet. 'High' to Jo and Keepem Green

The Yard Today

side46.jpg

shed15.jpg

helpper.JPG

chinayuman22.JPG

bud177.jpg

blackrussian8.JPG

DSCN21243.JPG

DSCN21026.JPG

fini

Hey Sprout....here is what I am growing.

I will try to label the next pictures I take. Getting a bit hard for me to get around out there.

This one might be my last grow..........until a long time from now...probably grow only 2 or 3 pants.

From Barney’s Farms

1 Lucy = An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. Mostly Indica

2 Violator Kush = Malana/Hindu Kush Mostly Indica

From ACE Seeds

1 China Yunnan = Landrace/Inbred Line 20% Sativa/ 80% Indica

From Emerald Triangle

2 Lost Coast OG = Pakistani Kush and Lemon Thai/ Chemdawg#4 mostly Indica

From Delicious Seeds

Black Russian=White Russian/Black Domina mostly indica

From Bomb Seeds

Medi Bomb1= Bomb#1/ A selected Dutch pharmaceutical strain Mostly indica

From World of Seeds

Pakistan Valley=Pure landrace from Pakistan Kush Zone. 100% Indica

From Green House Seeds

Moby Dick= Haze x White Widow

Arjan’s Haze # 2= Neville’s Haze x Super Silver Haze x Laos Sativa

4 Lemon Skunk=old school skunk from the Amsterdam underground

From White Label Seeds

Afghan Kush=Hindu Kush from the Hindu Kush Mountain range Indica
:peace:

Continuing on Sprout. :peace:

Salt water in the veins sounds awful old Friend. So glad you are off that stuff. What? You have been on it for over 20 years haven't you? Bet it really feels strange now. I'm really proud of you and that's no joke.

Your turning into a dad gum angel now. Love to you and Miss J. Jo wishes you well too!:high-five:

Hi All. If you were wondering about where the 3 Lemon Skunks went, I chopped them right before Cronic and THsea came over the other day. They were going to give me at least 3 oz believe it or not. Every thing looked wonderful until I started trimming them and that is when I realized they were crawling with critters. White ones, black ones and ants. They were inside the buds.
I tried washing them and that made no difference.

Finally, the 3 of us agreed that they were not smokable. We got the feeling they just wouldn't be safe to smoke.
Damn shame....they looked so good. Better safe than sorry.

After an inspection, none of the other girls are effected. Just so you know where they got off to...the trash can out front.
Boo!:smokin::smokin:

hey Buddy happy thurweed day and happy freeweed day LOL
long day on the water today I think I caught enough to make my expenses back so don't feel too much pressure
have a good one buddy:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom