OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Happy Tokesday OMM!
I wish very much that I could have been a part of that get together!
I'm very glad that you have THsea and Cronich as friends. they both are great and deserve many thumbs up for all they do so...
Thank You Cronich and THsea from me and I'm sure from all the other folks here:bravo::circle-of-love:
A good day fish Dude, for sure. Cronic and THsea came over and helped me allot. Got a bunch of things done. They did some things that really will make my life easier. As they say over here...we got to talk story a bit and smoke a few.

Truthfully, I wish you were here too!
:party:

Btw I like og kush,just finally tried some yesterday IM a snob about waiting for a cure of 2-4 weeks got to 3 and had to try it good stuff,and Mendo purps is also very good happy weed, have you had blue dream? Omg! That shit is godly! That's been all I've had for a while till yesterday, then again the GDP is mighty fine too,,soon I get to try some exodus cheese#1,& sour diesel#2 and Hso chemdawg, the chemdog from green house was last years fav, so I have high hopes for the Hso version, have you seen my Vert setup,gators inspired me to go 4 it my chemdawg its getting huge 5 ft tall bush now :circle-of-love:

You know I been thinking,and I have decided "omm you are not allowed to ever leave us or stop journaling!! No you can't die,get to tired,or Anyof that nonsense,you must go on telling stories,growing& smokin, FOREVER!!!!" Just saying! :circle-of-love::high-five::green_heart::thumb::nicethread::hookah::bigtoke::headbanger::nomo:

OK BID ! You know best! :cheer::peace::love:

Happy Tokesday OMM!
I wish very much that I could have been a part of that get together!
I'm very glad that you have THsea and Cronich as friends. they both are great and deserve many thumbs up for all they do so...
Thank You Cronich and THsea from me and I'm sure from all the other folks here:bravo::circle-of-love:

Happy Tokesday to you too fishy!:peace:

Too bad you are land locked fishy, otherwise you could swim on over. :surf:

I wait until I have many things that need working on before I invite the Boys over, that way I don't waste their time as much as possible. They do in one day all the stuff it would take me weeks.

Hopefully in a month or so we will be having trimming parties!
:cheer:

Btw I like og kush,just finally tried some yesterday IM a snob about waiting for a cure of 2-4 weeks got to 3 and had to try it good stuff,and Mendo purps is also very good happy weed, have you had blue dream? Omg! That shit is godly! That's been all I've had for a while till yesterday, then again the GDP is mighty fine too,,soon I get to try some exodus cheese#1,& sour diesel#2 and Hso chemdawg, the chemdog from green house was last years fav, so I have high hopes for the Hso version, have you seen my Vert setup,gators inspired me to go 4 it my chemdawg its getting huge 5 ft tall bush now :circle-of-love:

Hi BigIrishDoode! You know, I think we joined 420 about the same time, It's been fun watching your grows and talking with you. I always think of you as a cutting edge guy that tries the latest and greatest growing methods and strains. I'm still working on diminishing my seed warehouse.
I tried different growing methods, found one that worked and have stuck to it. You are a brave (or crazy) soul and will try all kinds of stuff. We are all glad you do.....you have moved us along the good growing path.

I'll be by soon to see that gator inspired Vertical grow! Peace Brother Bid.:bravo::goodjob:

Good morning to you too beemerbill. A happy weed day to you too. I have been meaning to ask, how is your lady doing now? I hope she fine and all is good for you both! Peace my friend. :thumb:

Good evening OMM. I have my sweetie back and she is doing really good. Back into making cookie and cooking the meals. Things she likes to do and wants to. Thanks for asking my friend. :peace:

Good evening OMM. I have my sweetie back and she is doing really good. Back into making cookie and cooking the meals. Things she likes to do and wants to. Thanks for asking my friend. :peace:

That is so good to hear beemerbill.:thumb:

Great two toke tuesday to you an the Mrs OMM you the dude that melts other dudes hearts Dont stop being a wonderful person:green_heart::grinjoint:

Thank You jaga....I just love the way you pile on the good words to me. Friends forever Buddy! And the same back at you.:circle-of-love:

The Yard Today

side46.jpg

shed15.jpg

helpper.JPG

chinayuman22.JPG

bud177.jpg

blackrussian8.JPG

DSCN21243.JPG

DSCN21026.JPG

fini

Back
Top Bottom