OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Somebody has to do some creative LST and do this with a big vegging bush of a sativa... I want a budcycle.

ChiaHarley.jpg

Yeah...a 40,000 dollar topiary!

Those last pics look absolutely great to me, OMM. Dang, makes me wish I could grow outdoors someday! :yummy:

Thank You Xlr8. I wish you could too......there's nothing like it! Who knows what coming down the road? :thumb:

Good Munchieday OMM! JUst stopping by to say High! Your girls look awesome as usual:thumb::circle-of-love::peace:

In that that case, HIGH back at you!
:high-five:
Why Thank You Flower Child.:love:

Sup Ole man Dude:allgood::circle-of-love:

Good weed omm, glad you had an opportunity to get together with friends.........:circle-of-love:

Hi mcloadie :thumb:

Good weed to you too!

Cronic and THsea came over today and helped me a great deal. They moved things for me that I no longer can move.
They totally cleaned my tent and we then set it up as a drying room. Controlled air flow and all.

Like any proud father, I introduced them to my girls. Was a good day for all of us. We even managed to smoke few...pipes, vapes, and some nice joints. Jo likes when they come over too....someone besides me to talk too!
:cheer::circle-of-love:

:surf:

Sup Ole man Dude:allgood::circle-of-love:

A good day fish Dude, for sure. Cronic and THsea came over and helped me allot. Got a bunch of things done. They did some things that really will make my life easier. As they say over here...we got to talk story a bit and smoke a few.

Truthfully, I wish you were here too!
:party:

Morning OMM, Happy weed day to ya. Hope your day is a good one. :peace:

Morning OMM, Happy weed day to ya. Hope your day is a good one. :peace:

Good morning to you too beemerbill. A happy weed day to you too. I have been meaning to ask, how is your lady doing now? I hope she fine and all is good for you both! Peace my friend. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom